• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Ithil

RAAAAAAAIIIIINNNMAAAAAKKKEEERRRRR

Enough of the flying arse offence, please. Seriously. Asuka is genuinely scary and then 90% of her moves involves twatting people in the face with her arse. Doesn't work for me.

She doesn't make it a farce like Naomi, her hip attacks actually look like they hurt her opponent.

She doesn't make it a farce like Naomi, her hip attacks actually look like they hurt her opponent.

I liked her in the end, just not so keen on the flying arse moves. It's up there with the slingshot into the turnbuckle for moves I just can't suspend disbelief for.

thefro

¡HarlequinPanic!;189535211 said:
baron corbin is pretty good now.

nia jax is okay, definitely good enough to be showcased as someone of her unique build should be.

Jax has potential but she's much more of a generic boring big wrestler than a Vader or Awesome Kong at this point. She doesn't seem believable yet as a monster, either from an intensity or moveset point. Bearhugs and legdrops aren't going to cut it in 2015. I guess we'll see how she does with Bayley shortly which should be her first real match to showcase her stuff.

Corbin's got a limited moveset but you at least buy that he's destroying guys.

justjim89

Enzo and Cass are gonna be broken up without ever getting called up or winning the titles, aren't they?

It just makes no sense. The most over tag team for 2 years running and they've done nothing with them.

Jax has potential but she's much more of a generic boring big wrestler than a Vader or Awesome Kong at this point. She doesn't seem believable yet as a monster, either from an intensity or moveset point. Bearhugs and legdrops aren't going to cut it in 2015. I guess we'll see how she does with Bayley shortly which should be her first real match to showcase her stuff.

Corbin's got a limited moveset but you at least buy that he's destroying guys.

she's very early in her career and in developmental, let's wait and see a bit before we decide how well she stacks up against fuckin' vader here.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The mocking of Corbin's hairline in that OT is shameful.
zWVbK.gif

I hope the mods are watching

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The mocking of Corbin's hairline in that OT is shameful.
zWVbK.gif

I hope the mods are watching
His hair is looking pretty rough, though. I'll be honest. It ain't getting better.

What's strange is Rogaine and other things DO work. Why not do that?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe he chooses to have his hair that way. Maybe he's not ashamed of who he is.

Hairshaming? Sunny, I thought better of you

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a pride thing. Rogaine's seen as an older person's thing, and unless you're near-40 most people want to be seen getting it
Maybe so, but if it works, shit, do it. Minoxidil be damned.

What ain't prideful is having a Hogan horseshoe at 27.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're football chants because they originated there. Not because they stayed there.
I can't even understand what they're trying to sing. Their Irish accents must be too much for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These limeys are belting out Beatles songs ffs.
Lol, is that what it is? No wonder it sounds terrible. The Beatles are godawful. Especially that Lennon guy. He was a real piece of work. I know a lot of people over there adore them, but man, Oasis did the Beatles better by a degree of like, two million percent better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oasis is terrible.

It's like if America was still way into New Radicals. In 2015.
Better than the Beatles though! I do like a few of their tracks. Didn't much care for their singles though. Just not my thing.

This crowd couldn't be more English if they were all dressed as the monopoly man while being served tea by their opium addicted Indian manservants

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Joey Samoey going to unleash Nurgle's Gift tonight?

Lol, is that what it is? No wonder it sounds terrible. The Beatles are godawful. Especially that Lennon guy. He was a real piece of work. I know a lot of people over there adore them, but man, Oasis did the Beatles better by a degree of like, two million percent better.

Pulp >>> Oasis

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great main event.

Kinda surprised how few posts were in the OT for it. A normal and panned WWE PPV get 3/4K posts. I know NXT is smaller but I didn't think that much smaller :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Great main event.

Kinda surprised how few posts were in the OT for it. A normal and panned WWE PPV get 3/4K posts. I know NXT is smaller but I didn't think that much smaller :(

It's at 3 in the afternoon on a weekday

dream

My honest thoughts, Sunflower: Joe vs Fin was almost *****, Emma vs. Asuka was ***1/2, and the rest of the matches were unbelievably bad. What did you think?

notworksafe

Great main event.

I'm purposely staying out of there because I won't be able to watch until tonight. I imagine most folks with 9-5 jobs are doing the same.

Top Bottom