• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

bjork

Grandmother on my mom's side is in bed following a spill in her driveway last week, she won't eat or talk to anyone, and they have her doped up to kill the pain so half the time she's asleep anyway. Everyone's saying she won't make to Christmas. This month is 10 years since my mom died, feels bad man.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Grandmother on my mom's side is in bed following a spill in her driveway last week, she won't eat or talk to anyone, and they have her doped up to kill the pain so half the time she's asleep anyway. Everyone's saying she won't make to Christmas. This month is 10 years since my mom died, feels bad man.

Sorry to hear that. I feel bad. :(

jmdajr

That sucks man. Hope things get better.

Sad to hear. Something really similar happened to my grandmother this time last year, but she managed to pull through, so I really hope your grandmother does too.

Gonzalez

Banned
Guys, Les Thatcher sounds exactly like Guy Fieri. Hell he even looks like him too...
Les%20Thatcher%201975.jpg

Was I the last person to know this?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
For someone that supposedly has nuclear heat, she sure gets a lot of airtime.

The fans chant "we want lana" constantly which is pretty much the most reaction they get out of Rusev segments. I don't think they're really mad about the angle (it sucked), I think they're mad she's too dumb to figure out what she should and shouldn't put on her social media accounts.

I'm just saying, Xavier Woods probably clears that he's going to have particular guys on their show not in kayfabe before he does it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bet you ratings would go WAY the fuck up for a Rusev Live Sex Celebration. People are dying for Lana to act stiff as she can, and then be won over. It's gross, but that's what people want.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I bet you ratings would go WAY the fuck up for a Rusev Live Sex Celebration. People are dying for Lana to act stiff as she can, and then be won over. It's gross, but that's what people want.

You're suggesting people would tune in to watch Lana have kayfabe sex

I don't believe you

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're suggesting people would tune in to watch Lana have kayfabe sex

I don't believe you

They don't even care who it's with. Maybe the Zig-Man. The crowd loves to see the unflappable woman be humbled. It's a shitty state of affairs.

I've been vegan since june (health reasons). my appetite has shrunk considerably, I don;t always feel hungry, and lost 24 lbs. took soda out too. Just adding fiber to your diet is so so important.

Aye, taking soda out was a huge step in my weight loss too. I'll be happy when there's a 'sugar tax' put on it to try and wean kids off that shit.

jmdajr

After seeing these average-looking dudes, I immediately had one question: what kind of weird shit are these guys into? The answer: anything and everything you can think of. Erin, one of Sheri’s top courtesans, had a regular customer come earlier this year requesting a threesome. But not just any threesome! He wanted to be with two girls at the same time while watching Frozen. “He knew every song and encouraged me and the other lady to sing along,” she said. “It was so much fun! Probably one of the most fun parties I've ever had. We were having sex and then randomly bursting into song… I'll never look at Olaf the same way again.”

Nevada brothel story

Angry Grimace

They don't even care who it's with. Maybe the Zig-Man. The crowd loves to see the unflappable woman be humbled. It's a shitty state of affairs.

I think you're reading way too much into it. People would just tune in to see salacious shit with Lana in it.

Gotta admit, was kinda shocked to see Lana back.

She's also evil again for no reason

Rusev should have turned face 5 months ago (yes I'm aware smarks get off at night at the idea of every single character being heel, but this dude needs to be a face)

I wouldn't be surprised if Dave Meltzer is just a tool to work the smarks unto a frenzy half the time. However, now I think about it I can't imagine WWE giving another thought to care about working the smarks!

I still think Meltzer is a tool though.

Fox318

Times are tough.

Ratings are down
Fans aren't happy
Talent isn't happy
Writers aren't happy
Key talent such as Cesaro, Seth Rollins, and others are injured
Stars like Batista and The Rock probably are hesitant with working with WWE simply because of the creative issues.

But there a man who can rise. A man who can change the business and the world.

He's here

jmdajr

Random quote:

It’s hard to take Reigns serious as an underdog when he has a track record similar to the ultimate Superman, Cena. Since making his main roster debut in November 2012, Reigns has only lost 17 singles matches.

Random quote:

It’s hard to take Reigns serious as an underdog when he has a track record similar to the ultimate Superman, Cena. Since making his main roster debut in November 2012, Reigns has only lost 17 singles matches.

1) How many singles matches has he even had?

2) How many of those losses were clean?

klonere

Banned
Corbin comes off as a prick and as someone with a chip on his shoulder.

Exactly whats needed in a heel.

Corbin is honestly the best bit about Breaking Ground. Everyone else is like "oh I'm a gigantic mark, this is my dream, I'm going to work so hard" whereas Corbin is like "I don't like people, they better fucking book me, I'm really great". Except for ZZ who is off being millennial OH GOD CARDIO NOOO I'M GOING TO DIE, I'M ENTITLED TO BE FAT STOP SHAMING MEEEEE.

Fox318

Is there really money in preventing somebody from turning heel if they aren't completely over?

I mean one of the things that really got rock over was preventing him from turning full face at Survivor Series 1998.

It's like they teased the fans in seeing The Rock as a face and it only showed them how much they wanted and needed it.

I mean a 2-3 month heel run just to freshen Reigns up and let him be more of himself out there might just do him wonders.

I'm struggling to think of people who remained completely over and profitably without ever having a heel run.

Ultimate Warrior?
Inoki?

JavyOO7

Times are tough.

Ratings are down
Fans aren't happy
Talent isn't happy
Writers aren't happy
Key talent such as Cesaro, Seth Rollins, and others are injured
Stars like Batista and The Rock probably are hesitant with working with WWE simply because of the creative issues.

But there a man who can rise. A man who can change the business and the world.

He's here

Fuck yes! My boy!

klonere

Banned
I don't think Reigns has ever been pinned clean in a singles match.

and yet it doesn't feel like that. It feels like he's been beaten, it feels like he is just kinda another dude. He's got a Goldberg like W/L ratio but isn't presented in storyline as such?

Toki767

and yet it doesn't feel like that. It feels like he's been beaten, it feels like he is just kinda another dude. He's got a Goldberg like W/L ratio but isn't presented in storyline as such?

They book him to try to overcome the odds too much when I think more people would get behind him if he was just an ass kicker.

Top Bottom