• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Is it too explicit?
w0U4Ivk.gif

Toki767

That 5 Things You Didn't Know About Sting video was pretty cool.

Sting vs Rollins was the first time Sting ever lost without interference of some kind.

Toki767

What about as the Blade Runners?

Well he wasn't Sting back then so maybe it doesn't count.

Though I'm guessing they're only talking about 1 on 1 matches.

Sting's also competed in the most WCW PPVs at 99. That was a cool fact too.

Grandmother on my mom's side is in bed following a spill in her driveway last week, she won't eat or talk to anyone, and they have her doped up to kill the pain so half the time she's asleep anyway. Everyone's saying she won't make to Christmas. This month is 10 years since my mom died, feels bad man.
Damn Bjorky, I hope she pulls through. You know, I know she will make it.

Fox318

It's a good show, but yeah.

I was at the NXT show in Houston. It wasn't sold out.

I'm watching the show. And Captain Kirk is like. "Houston is the first show on the Texas tour, and it is sold out."

:\

They can't work us workers.

WrassleGAF is unworkable.

Or is it?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Random quote:

It’s hard to take Reigns serious as an underdog when he has a track record similar to the ultimate Superman, Cena. Since making his main roster debut in November 2012, Reigns has only lost 17 singles matches.

He's been pinned 0 times clean last I saw

Now that's a good question.

Shit, might be zero.

It's in fact 0.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He was pinned once in a tag match or 6-man tag when he was in the Shield.

That was an 11 on 3 tag match

Hilariously, the only time he ever lost cleanly in any type of match was to Bray Wyatt (Elimination Chamber 2014).

bjork

Damn Bjorky, I hope she pulls through. You know, I know she will make it.

Even if she powers through this, she misses my grandfather and speaks of herself in the past tense like she's already gone. So where he got tired of having cancer and just stayed in bed until he passed away, I could see her doing something similar, if this isn't that. It's a sad thing and I'll miss her when it does happen, but she has lived a good life up til now and can go with a clean conscience. Not many of us get to do that.

she's even cute as an old lady now. I think women's champ SMH is my favorite, but any Stephanie is good Stephanie.

Kaladin

Saw Rick Rude beat Sting for the US Championship at a Clash once.......thought that might be clean.

Nope....damn you Heyman.

Fox318

I imagine Sting was going to go over until Mein Fuhrer Rollins went into business for himself and made sure he went over. Hard way.

So he really was just playing HHH.

Why didn't seth grow a Harley Race style mustache and pretend he was Ric Flair's buddy?

Even if she powers through this, she misses my grandfather and speaks of herself in the past tense like she's already gone. So where he got tired of having cancer and just stayed in bed until he passed away, I could see her doing something similar, if this isn't that. It's a sad thing and I'll miss her when it does happen, but she has lived a good life up til now and can go with a clean conscience. Not many of us get to do that.

she's even cute as an old lady now. I think women's champ SMH is my favorite, but any Stephanie is good Stephanie.
Poor lady :(. Just know she'll be in a better place and she'll be with your grandpa bud.

Angry Grimace

JQgLkFD.gif

If this is an old lady then I guess I'm down with old ladies.

bjork

I was being facetious with the old lady thing, homeboys. Besides, older the berry, sweeter the juice.

Poor lady :(. Just know she'll be in a better place and she'll be with your grandpa bud.

Yep. I don't really do the whole faith thing, but she does and so if she's okay with it, I'm okay with it.

Top Bottom