• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LMAO at that Foley news. Amazing. That's fucking amazing.

I'm watching AWA All Star 1-25-87. At 0:21:00 some smark asshole in the crowd kills Kayfabe by telling his buddy that Nick Bockwinkle is blading. Who then proceeds to tell the other two people sitting next to him.

Showboat < Full Sail

LMAO

And whatever old shit Boots likes.

WRESTLING!

lm4jL9H.gif
dhf5Cas.gif
Jkkj6nf.gif

I'm watching AWA All Star 1-25-87. At 0:21:00 some smark asshole in the crowd kills Kayfabe by telling his buddy that Nick Bockwinkle is blading. Who then proceeds to tell the other two people sitting next to him.

Showboat < Full Sail

#FullSailWouldNever

Aiii

So not worth it
Mick might be a carny ass motherfucker, but the guy has to sit through three hours worth of shit every week and had a rant about it.

It's not like every single one of us hasn't done the same at least once in the past few years.

Going from worst raw evert to second worst

Progress

To put the number in perspective, 3.16 million viewers tied the November 9th show for the second lowest watched non-holiday episode of the show since 1997.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Just Cause 3 is a step back. I like it, but I don't love it like I loved 2. Continually fighting the controls and progression system.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What platform are you playing on?

Bone and PC. Performance isn't a factor in my disappointment, but it might yet turn out to be even better. At its core, it's still FUN, and that's important. Just some baffling design choices.

imBask

Banned
Bone and PC. Performance isn't a factor in my disappointment, but it might yet turn out to be even better. At its core, it's still FUN, and that's important. Just some baffling design choices.

that's pretty much what I expected from that game, I decided to wait for a sweet deal on steam in 6 months or so... I only cared about the dumb free roaming in 2

although from what i've seen in videos : PC on ultra setting, it might be the best looking game i've ever seen

Mahonay

Banned
I've seen it described as a very simple straight forward game that heavily relies on you as player to be creative and make your own fun with the tools at hand. Which I guess makes sense for a Just Cause game.

Also the performance on PS4/XB1 sounds dreadful from the anecdotes I've head.

Internet Foley is still a more compelling character than those on the WWE program, it's like another persona alongside the previous three faces of foley, he's still got it *clap clap clap*.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Could you elaborate? Haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

In JC2 you could just do STUFF and build your character with upgrades, money, etc. In this one you have to...do challenges to get those points.

"Race fast with this car in this event to unlock a car upgrade!" Problem is, well, you know JC cars.

"Use the wingsuit and beat X time to unlock a new wingsuit upgrade!" problem is it sucks from the outset so you would have to eventually do it at least twice?

It's baffling. There's a whole progression tree for different "types" of abilities and it feels like a real drag to go do them, but they're worth doing.

I definitely preferred JC2's "pick a direction, go, and destroy shit on your way and you will be able to level up" structure.

In JC2 you could just do STUFF and build your character with upgrades, money, etc. In this one you have to...do challenges to get those points.

"Race fast with this car in this event to unlock a car upgrade!" Problem is, well, you know JC cars.

"Use the wingsuit and beat X time to unlock a new wingsuit upgrade!" problem is it sucks from the outset so you would have to eventually do it at least twice?

It's baffling. There's a whole progression tree for different "types" of abilities and it feels like a real drag to go do them, but they're worth doing.

I definitely preferred JC2's "pick a direction, go, and destroy shit on your way and you will be able to level up" structure.

So more emphasis on a shitty reward system. Sounds like a downer, but shouldn't be too bad I think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So more emphasis on a shitty reward system. Sounds like a downer, but shouldn't be too bad I think.

It's still fun. Just not AS fun. And being able to retract tethers is...really fuckin cool.

Gonzalez

Banned
"Violence to you, might be putting somebody in a Figure 4. Violence to me, is taking a can of gas, and pouring it on you, and setting you on fire" - New Jack, in from a crowd of southern white wrestling fans

These SMW episodes are going to be fun.

Top Bottom