• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Kaladin

You're sawft you're sloppy,

They callin me papi,

I roll in a benz, you ridin around in a beat up jalopy.

Bros wanna copy, but they are just not me

I'm up in the club, stackin the dubs, you stuck in the lobby.

I'm hot like salsa, you sawft like balsa,

You aint heard of me?

Well you probably oughtta

Nice to meetch

So good to seetch

Bros wanna act hard, need to take it easy

SAWFT

Cause you Sawft

S-A-W-F-T Sawft

I look good when I'm ready

You're sawft like spaghetti

I'm walkin the walk, talkin the talk, calling you SAWFT!

I'm a club connoisseur

See me out on the floor

And you gettin Jelly the way all these girlies be up in a roar

You need a slap in the chin

Sawft is a sin

Bada bing bada boom

Don't make me say it again

Nice to meetch

So good to seetch

Bros, wanna act hard, need to take it easy

SAWFT

Cause you Sawft

S-A-W-F-T Sawft

bigspud

Neo Member
If you dislike those chants, just wait until the Fatal Four Way tag next week that was taped before Takeover. The crowd are APESHIT for Jordan and Gable, I've never heard anything like it.

017_NXT_London_12162015mm_1182-832488865.jpg

94dbe7b6c53d70813cf30fe77a58e3e2.jpg

somedevil

Its interesting because after next weeks NXT show there is 14 episodes left before the next special.

I wonder what they will fill for 2 of them because the next taping is not till Jan 7. Plus they have 3 tapings in January so by the end of it they will have one more taping for the lead up till the Wrestlemania show.

I guess then to fill time Finn will feud with
Corbin as his in between feud before his April 1 opponent..

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Crowd was fun, and i'm a Brit that hates football. Or "Sockorr" as you Americans call it.

And Corbin deserved the chants he got, he's the worst. Unfortunately in the mind of WWE "Ex NFL Player = wrasslin' god" for some strange reason.

Fun fact: the word "Soccer" was invented by you Brits

It's a shortening of "association football" because at the time there was both "rugby football" and "association football"

Kaladin

Corbin is odd.

He's not bad and even often getting better in the ring. I think he gets actual heat vs you suck, go away heat now. His look could use a bit of work, but he's great at being the asshole you want to see get beat down.

He's not quite there yet, but he will get there.

Tagyhag

Guys, how the hell did they manage to get the crowds to embrace Reigns?

I'm stunned, I didn't believe the writers had it in them, especially this soon.

Barrage

I like Baron a lot. He's improving, and I think he's got a higher ceiling on the main roster than the vast majority of people on NXT.

Apollo, on the other hand...what can I say? Dude has holes. He's one of those guys where you're thankful there's a developmental to send him too, because he would get completely lost in the shuffle in the WWE right now.

I'm almost tempted to say they should follow the Gable/Jordan model, and put him with a great talker to see if they can rub off on each other. I thought he'd be a surefire NXT Champion within six months, but he ain't there yet.

thefro

Meltzer said what I was thinking when watching the opening match

Dave Meltzer said:
The crowd loved Asuka who may be the best worker in WWE, man or woman.

--

Corbin is odd.

He's not bad and even often getting better in the ring. I think he gets actual heat vs you suck, go away heat now. His look could use a bit of work, but he's great at being the asshole you want to see get beat down.

He's not quite there yet, but he will get there.

Yeah, he's got some swagger in the ring he didn't have a few months ago.

Feels like he's slowing it down because he wants to and is a prick, not because he's green.

Technically he's gotten better too, even though he probably still could use 3-4 more big man power moves to use in his matches so it's a little less punch kick clothesline.

Kaladin

I actually kind of dread the day Bayley gets called up from NXT. It will be their biggest loss yet. She is quite possibly the biggest star they have made in house and it has paid off in spades.

Kaladin

"The demon is only a piece of him, and I'm a 100% complete and total monster."

Damn.....knocked out of the park with that one.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I want someone to feud with Balor over the belt, getting him stripped of it because the demon won the title, not Balor.

Heroman

Banned

They did a almost screwjob, with one of the most popular heels in wrestling, anyone would gotten over with it.

Kaladin

I've gotta admit, even if it's a cloak, a hat and a bit of extra intro video, the Demon Ripper was cool.

Edit: Oh shit, I see the Jack The Ripper themed paint now.

Fun show - not the greatest Takeover show, but there was nothing bad on the card. Asuka vs. Emma was the best match on the show overall, and while Joe vs. Balor was technically quite good, it wasn't all that special. If you imagined Joe vs. Balor in your head, this was exactly that match - nothing more. Tag title match was impressive, but JAYSUS was Enzo's whole look bad even by his standards. Super Smashing Machine was a fine finish for this, and I was amazed they didn't give the faces the win. Apollo vs. Baron was okay, but hurt by Apollo's bad striking. Bayley vs. Nia was surprisingly good, but a bit too long. I love Bayley now having a second finisher, and that choke finish was visually impressive too.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/12/nxt-takeover-london-12-16-15.html

Screens -

FIGHTING SPIRIT

I am the terror that flaps in the night

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/h86ku7lu16awluzhr3q7j0b5nxcgnmu4

Anth0ny

he beat the shit out of two of the most over heels ever in wrestling (HHH and Vince). that helps.

Reigns has basically reverted back to Shield Reigns over last week. Less talking, more ass kicking in short but intense bursts.

Top Bottom