• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Wrestling is stupid, but it basically knows it's silly and stupid, which is more than can be said for much of modern pop culture. Breaking Bad features
a plane collision inadvertently caused by the protagonist's indulgence of evil in the second season
, for fuck's sake, and that show is treated like the peak of television artistry.

No word on specifically what it is, but add Stardust to the injured list

:jnc we really never gonna see Goldust get that Mania retirement he wanted

Laws00

im curious, does no one watch smackdown or is everyone at movies trying to watch star wars or something?

thought this thread would be a little more popular then it is

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
im curious, does no one watch smackdown or is everyone at movies trying to watch star wars or something?

probably both,. until january

somedevil

no one really watches smackdown right now. Maybe more will watch next week when its live or when its on the USA network in Jan with the new lead announcer everyone loves.

First of the two televised Road to Tokyo Dome shows from Korakuen airs tonight, features Tiger Mask vs. Liger for the NWA Jr. Title, Nakamura
legally murdering
vs. Taguchi, and an 8-man elimination tag main event of Tanahashi/Shibata/KUSHIDA/Juice Robinson vs. Okada/Ishii/YOSHI-HASHI/Gedo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
nzGbNge.jpg

Raw64life

Whoever the Smackdown commentator is while Ziggler is elbowing the shit out of Owens: "You know a thing or two about this don't you King?"

Lawler still thinks Ziggler gave him that heart attack.

Alucard

Banned

STAR WARS takes precedence over everything in terms of entertainment for me right now. Many people probably feel the same way.

Sanjuro

Leaving the bar tonight, I hear some guy watching a video on his phone. I say, that's the Demolition theme.

He goes, "Nah. I'm just watching an 80s wrestling link."

I know!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know how to put it in words but Nakanishi vs Mutoh from 99 makes me so happy. Mutoh's so good at the little things like popping Nakanishi with a slap before going in for a takedown. And Nakanishi is just a monster.

Also lots of Scott Norton at ringside. And Mutoh's bald spot at its absolute peak

Xavier Woods spoke with SI for a new interview discussing the UpUpDownDown gaming channel on YouTube. Woods noted that there are currently plans to have Vince McMahon and Triple H appear on the show down the road.

who ever heard of a blind man playing video games

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how to put it in words but Nakanishi vs Mutoh from 99 makes me so happy. Mutoh's so good at the little things like popping Nakanishi with a slap before going in for a takedown. And Nakanishi is just a monster.

Also lots of Scott Norton at ringside. And Mutoh's bald spot at its absolute peak

Nakanishi is so good in 99. He's so fucking good!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not trusting any opinions on Star Wars for another month.

Because I remember people saying Jurassic World was good the week it came out too.

Top Bottom