• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

My fucking chest is hurting Owen is great.

The arm wrestling segment between Ahmed and Davey is hilarious.

Chris Masters clearly watched this before his master lock challenge against The Big Show

DMczaf

poor spin

yVYGJPY.jpg

Menome

I think we all know who I miss.

But in my first-watch of the Attitude-era, I also miss crazy inexplicable characters like Mankind, Al Snow + Head and that group of odd people with a guy who has a Cartman toy.

Finally got round to playing The Beginners Guide thanks to a load of marks working themselves into a shoot over it, that game is incredible.

poor laura getting a ton of shit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine American Males coming out and instead of cheering, the fans chanted the theme song for the entire match.

Boy that would be cancerous.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE's constant attempts to try to get Dean Ambrose over as hardcore and extreme are hilarious. The only reason you'd think he was hardcore is because they keep telling you he is.

WWE's constant attempts to try to get Dean Ambrose over as hardcore and extreme are hilarious. The only reason you'd think he was hardcore is because they keep telling you he is.

He also does a terrible job of trying to play this crazy hardcore guy. All the fucking ticks and shit. Just make him a snarky asshole heel.

If I didn't know who Tommy Dreamer was until first seeing him a few weeks ago; I'd assume he was more hardcore than Dean due to the fact that he brought out the weapons.

Lmfao yes, in fact Warrior was showering and Hunter came in to talk. Warrior was basically like, fuck you.

I saw that. You know reading more in depth to that moment made me really hate Hogan even. more. Basically, this cunt would try to get people who one up'd him in the past just so he could get a pin fall over them. I'm glad Warrior got paid but Christ; his fucking ego is just sickening.

I remember in 1998, Hogan was also pushing for WCW to sign Yokozuna for the same reasons. Lol

lmao the commentary involving him is hilarious.

"look at him walk, he's a lunatic"

"the lunatic fringe is at it again"

"wow he's eating popcorn, he's nuts"

So is Hogan a bigger mark for himself than Bret?
You know, now that's a very hard one.

Bret would at least lose but he walks around with a picture of himself and he's his biggest fan.

Hogan didn't want to lose, put anyone over, if he put them over then he wanted to bring them to his side simply so he could beat them and throw them away like used condoms. He's a racist, he felt like he had to know everything. He lives in his own world.

Hmmmm, it's very hard to say.

Nah, I'm kidding Hogan is a bitch

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yes! That pissed me off even more, I'm like dude fuck off. The Wrasslin Room shit was so true. Billionaire Ted signed me to a contract that says I never lose!

Kenny was the best Spirit squad member. Then Hunter told him to fuck off.

Hogan didn't read the fine print where it said he gets to lose to Piper a lot for no good reason.

Top Bottom