• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

The Ultimate Tax Dodger. Not going to give those homosexuals my money. The Warrior Nation dream.

"The gay community?!"

tumblr_mfpys73RTs1qlrs5eo1_250.gif

Lmfao!

Diana looks so uneasy during this angle.

It's so weird how she's an exact clone of Helen though.

I'm dead at the fact that Cornette said Shawn tried to deflower her. Lol!

I'm not even going to mention the bloody marys.

Bret puts photos of himself in wrestling gear in every room of his house according to Scott Hall. Even over his bed.

Hogan is still protecting his spot for money's sake. Bret is protecting his 'character'

You're trusting the words of a drunken reprobate?

scott-hall-drinking-o.gif

Also, pushing WCW to hire Yokozuna is making no one money.

Would it make any sense to say that Enzo is really talented but his gimmick sucks? LIke, the fact that he's mega over spouting 2008 Jersey Shore guido stereotypes and Friends catchphrases says a lot?

Happened to catch a Periscope from someone at tonight's house show just in time for Brock vs. ADR.

Pretty short match with Brock controlling most of the match with the typical suplex offense, but Rusev interfers for a DQ. Rusev then gets two German Suplexes, and ADR gets an F5 afterwards.

Kinda was nice to see Brock with some fresh faces, and Brock vs. Rusev could be pretty good in the future if Rusev is built up again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's kind of nuts that the biggest pop in TNA in like the last 5 years was Kevin Von Erich clearing the ring and putting the claw on someone.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That Yokozuna gif, I know I've seen it once before as it happened and got scared that YoKO and who ever he was wrestling (I was young and dont remember the match well) might have gotten legit hurt from that.

Was that a work or shoot?
Stone Cold

Stone Cold

Stone Cold

It's a work though.

Wasn't Brock/Del Rio at a house show this weekend? Wonder if that one's getting televised on the Network considering this wasn't
Yeah, Brock/Del Rio was tonight. Doubt the Houston show would be on the network because they haven't mentioned anything about it...and Toyota Center isn't as prestigious as MSG. Who knows though...

Barrage

Catching up on a PPV I never saw that's apparently very underrated..Payback 2013.

The crowd is in Chicago, and hot as hell. Curtis Axel gets some DEAFENING pops.

And man...the SHIELD really was dope as fuck.

The best part about Piper and Hogan's WCW feud was that everytime Piper went over, the WCW World Title wasn't on the line.

Like, how the fuck do Piper and Hogan headline Starrcade '96 in a non-title match? Piper won clean with the sleeper.

Every time the title was on the line, Hogan won or escaped in some sort of screwjob. It was quite silly. All through 1997.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The best part about Piper and Hogan's WCW feud was that everytime Piper went over, the WCW World Title wasn't on the line.

Like, how the fuck do Piper and Hogan headline Starrcade '96 in a non-title match? Piper won clean with the sleeper.

Every time the title was on the line, Hogan won or escaped in some sort of screwjob. It was quite silly. All through 1997.

You see, Piper doesn't represent WCW. Especially not when he becomes their commissioner.

You see dude, he just isn't good enough for the title. But he is my best friend!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like someone should have made a 'You're Next' style masked stable.

Wyatts doesn't really count since only one dude wore the mask. Bonus points if they can get Goldberg on the squad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It still baffles me that he was excluded because he wouldn't lose weight lol!

Vidga game rights are basically free money, so losing out on that meant a slightly smaller amount on his check. Not a huge deal since he got one of the first huge guaranteed WWF contracts, but not nothing either.

Got back from the house show at the forum in Inglewood a little bit ago. Overall it was a fun show. Brock, Dean, and Roman were the most over. I don't think a lot of people knew Brock was gonna be at the show. When he came out everyone was standing for his entrance. Not even for Roman did that happen.

Best match of the night to me was Ambrose vs Owens for the IC Title.

Watched Brock just destroy people is always fun even more so live.

Roman is getting the Cena chants of Let's go Roman/Roman Sucks.

Top Bottom