• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Doesn't shock me. If you're in a business that's about image, and you don't want to listen to your bosses when they tell you to get in shape, then expect to be punished. Just look at Chris Hero.
Chris Hero was the poster boy for skinny fat ass. I was pissed that he didn't listen to them as I felt like he would've been used in a good way.
Vidga game rights are basically free money, so losing out on that meant a slightly smaller amount on his check. Not a huge deal since he got one of the first huge guaranteed WWF contracts, but not nothing either.
Yeah he was even in the main picture to so he wasn't missing much lol

A CM Punk chant went on for a little bit during the main event. If that goes to show how the LA fans are.
Yf2AB2y.gif

Got back from the house show at the forum in Inglewood a little bit ago. Overall it was a fun show. Brock, Dean, and Roman were the most over. I don't think a lot of people knew Brock was gonna be at the show. When he came out everyone was standing for his entrance. Not even for Roman did that happen.

Best match of the night to me was Ambrose vs Owens for the IC Title.

Watched Brock just destroy people is always fun even more so live.

Roman is getting the Cena chants of Let's go Roman/Roman Sucks.

Dental, heard about the tag match. What was combined age? How was it?

Barrage

The ultimate proof that Ziggler was more over than i remember him being in 2013: at Payback he gets "Lets go Ziggler/Ziggler sucks"

shaowebb

I really wish Kevin Owens would get special permission to break out the Package Piledriver and Steenalizer again on certain matchups. Maybe with Sami Zayn returning we'll see this again at some point.

3ZF18jJ.gif

cH5KSUw.gif

bjork

I miss Bryan, Punk, Brock, Cena, HBK, and posting here as much as I used to.

Guzim is the hero this community needs. Pop in more often.

Lmfao!

Diana looks so uneasy during this angle.

Diana was pretty cute, didn't see her bodybuilder pics until much later. I wonder if she just didn't want to wrestle, or if they never tried to bring her in for anything beyond what they did.

NoRéN;189961214 said:
fans are not very creative.

fixed. applies beyond just a town or a fan of a thing

2CW last show today

NO MATCHES WILL BE ANNOUNCED
Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) 2CW Tag Team Champions AJ Styles Eddie Edwards 2CW Champion Sami Callihan Johnny Gargano Jessicka Havok Candice LeRae 2 Cold Scorpio AR FOX Dalton Castle Yusuke Kodama "Hybrid" Sean Carr "Juggernaut" Jason Axe Brute VanSlyke and more !

Watch for free here

http://www.2cw.com

A rare entertaining instance to come out of 1995 WWF.

Might be rose colored glasses, but it also got me thinking about how a wrestlers gimmick carried all the way through: promos, match, moves, etc. When they would do certain moves it meant something. Now it just feels like every wrestler is the same and signature moves mean squat.

Mahonay

Banned
Might be rose colored glasses, but it also got me thinking about how a wrestlers gimmick carried all the way through: promos, match, moves, etc. When they would do certain moves it meant something. Now it just feels like every wrestler is the same and signature moves mean squat.
I mean every year up until modern WWE did those things to make the product more engaging.

Big reason I've turned away from the product

klonere

Banned
What the fuck is up with the booking at WM3? You put together one of the most stunning looking shows ever, with a mass of crazy hot fans and most of the first half of the show is bullshit finishes with heels going over? Were they they just trying to highlight Hulk's victory that much more by making the fans really wait for a real big babyface truimph moment?

Top Bottom