• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Heel

1MwUprP.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
You would never tell Brock that since you're a cowardly NON-AMERICAN.

That makes it 2-0 for America v. Aiii

Honestly, Brock is not to blame for his shitty tattoo. The hack fraud artist that put it there is.

Batista's belly button tat and Punk's Pepsi logo though, completely on them.

Mahonay

Banned
Honestly, Brock is not to blame for his shitty tattoo. The hack fraud artist that put it there is.

Batista's belly button tat and Punk's Pepsi logo though, completely on them.
Batista's belly button tattoo will never stop being funny to me.

klonere

Banned
Just reading some misc. fuck ups from WWE history.

Is Johnny Ace the most useless, incomptent people to ever have had a job in any line of work ever? Allegedly responsible for:

- His tenure liasing with OVW/talent where his lack anything resembling competence lead to signing the wrong one legged wrestler...
- ..booking Randy for an OVW show while Randy was on the main roster and didn't tell anybody about it. Randy was on holidays that week and Cornette only found out through Dreamer that Randy would miss the show....
-...wanting CM Punk released from OVW.
- Being a contributing factor to The Rock leaving in 2004 because of an unsatisfactory contract offers then missing the date when Rock's contract expired by about a month and sending another lowball offer.
- The whole Cowboy Bob Orton blading situation was meant to have been handled by Johnny would didn't tell anyone involved thinking it wasn't important.
- Deep South.
- Nearly being responsible for having Hardcore Holly's arm amputated because of making him work through a staph infection.
- John Cena vs John Laurinaitis
- Keeping Amy Zidian employed

....I guess Beast from the East was good.

Mahonay

Banned
Just reading some misc. fuck ups from WWE history.

Is Johnny Ace the most useless, incomptent people to ever have had a job in any line of work ever? Allegedly responsible for:

- His tenure liasing with OVW/talent where his lack anything resembling competence lead to signing the wrong one legged wrestler...
- ..booking Randy for an OVW show while Randy was on the main roster and didn't tell anybody about it. Randy was on holidays that week and Cornette only found out through Dreamer that Randy would miss the show....
-...wanting CM Punk released from OVW.
- Being a contributing factor to The Rock leaving in 2004 because of an unsatisfactory contract offers then missing the date when Rock's contract expired by about a month and sending another lowball offer.
- The whole Cowboy Bob Orton blading situation was meant to have been handled by Johnny would didn't tell anyone involved thinking it wasn't important.
- Deep South.
- Nearly being responsible for having Hardcore Holly's arm amputated because of making him work through a staph infection.
- John Cena vs John Laurinaitis
- Keeping Amy Zidian employed

....I guess Beast from the East was good.
tumblr_ly0d6uOBvX1qften4o1_400.gif

RBH

Maria-Kanellis-and-Mike-Bennett-maria-kanellis-29442517-350-491.jpg

Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have finished up with Ring of Honor as of yesterday's TV Taping. The pair and ROH were not able to come to terms on a new deal.

Kanellis and Bennett's departure was not really a surprise and their exit had been expected internally within ROH for some time. There were signs dating back at least 4-6 weeks that ROH and the couple were not on the same page after Kanellis wrote on Twitter that ROH was advertising her for dates after her contract was done.

With their departure from ROH, it also likely means that the pair are done with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

While there have been reports floating around Bennett's partner Matt Taven was also done this weekend, those would be incorrect as he is signed with ROH through March or Apil 2016 we are told.

Kanellis and Bennett, when saying their goodbyes, told several different people we heard from that they were TNA-bound and would start with the promotion in January.
http://pwinsider.com/article/98555/two-stars-depart-ring-of-honor.html?p=1

Menome

Man, Rock Bottom 1998 starts off so slowly and is a bit of a let-down overall after Survivor Series. It's saved by the Rock vs Mankind and Austin vs Taker matches at the end though.

Goddamn. Stone Cold the GOAT. That look, that walk. That ain't no fake tough guy shit.
14 years later Kane burying guys in the Rumble, literally lol.
How i think I look when I walk into the office every Monday.
I walk in like Bret on crutches.

Man, Rock Bottom 1998 starts off so slowly and is a bit of a let-down overall after Survivor Series. It's saved by the Rock vs Mankind and Austin vs Taker matches at the end though.
That ppv is memorable for me because I was in a hospital bed at the time.

lupin23rd

Yeah, that was my first live event and I don't remember much outside of those two matches.

Actually, the only thing I really remember was being in box seats from my dad's company, and the two friends who I knew were going to be at the event ended up sitting right under us in the last row before our box.

Also to chime in on the conversation above, unless Brock is suplexing poor Bo Dallas to death in the ring, he is a boring piece of garbage. Sorry.

Fox318

What are you referring to?
2 days after Roman lays him out he's ok and taking all the credit for nxt, then when smackdown airs and the story is about HHH being layed out and not ok ( meanwhile this was recorded before nxt) he's on instagram posting work out videos.

Hycran

Banned

Is this the one with Val Venus' ass in Vancouver? If so I was there in the box seats.

Top Bottom