• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Recall

I'm watching PWG ELEVEN and it's the same as the last 36 shows I've seen.

Kevin Steen power bombed a nobody 4 times on the ring apron, dude kicked out. Package pile driver, dude kicked out. So then Steen loses to a small package.

I've seen the exact same routine seemingly every other match on every show.

Also fuck off with "this is awesome" chants every match. It was crap in 2005 and it's still crap 10 years later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some of these are not bad. They don't balance out the amount of horrid ones, but hey.

I don't think anything can balance out the Huge Pop one. That's so bad, it belongs in hell.

Kevin Steen power bombed a nobody 4 times on the ring apron, dude kicked out. Package pile driver, dude kicked out. So then Steen loses to a small package.

Also fuck off with "this is awesome" chants every match. It was crap in 2005 and it's still crap 10 years later.
1429633885166.png

Gonzalez

Banned
PWG is fan service. It isn't wrestling.

There are no stories it's just the crowd chanting shit and the same big move, kick out, big move reversal in every match on the card.

You've seen one PWG card you've seen them all.
It's true... It's the reason I only pick up a couple of shows a year.

klonere

Banned
I think WWE fucking sucks too.

Everything post 2001 sucks.

Honestly this is worse than shitposting about how horrible Raw is.

If everything post 2001 is shit why are you even discussing it? Go away and wallow in your own odious self-indulgent nostalgia.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Your saying the guy who had all those MOVEZ-fest matches with Cena, the Balor ladder match and the matches with Cesaro has bad cardio smh smh

He's been doing MOVEZ while fat for like a decade, I'm sure its not a big deal, but he clearly gained like 15-20 pounds if you watch Survivor Series. I mean, its fine, "surprisingly agile fat guy" has been a WWE archetype for a while even if Vince doesn't like them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That crowd looks fucking weird. Like they're all...just a little off, just a little damaged somewhere. What show was that?

Kaladin

So why have you watched 37 shows?

klonere

Banned
Is it worse? Or is it more succinct?

It's arrogantly dismissive and adds nothing to any conversation and isn't really a debatable point if it's your starting position.

At least you can bitterly shitpost back and forth about Raw.

He's been doing MOVEZ while fat for like a decade, I'm sure its not a big deal, but he clearly gained like 15-20 pounds if you watch Survivor Series. I mean, its fine, "surprisingly agile fat guy" has been a WWE archetype for a while even if Vince doesn't like them.

I hoped maybe Owens would you know...get in WWE shape when he got to Raw but eh, whatever that ship has sailed. I am a very bad judge of weight anyway but will agree that he hasn't exactly shed any pounds in the last year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's arrogantly dismissive and adds nothing to any conversation and isn't really a debatable point if it's your starting position.

At least you can bitterly shitpost back and forth about Raw.

I hoped maybe Owens would you know...get in WWE shape when he got to Raw but eh, whatever that ship has sailed. I am a very bad judge of weight anyway but will agree that he hasn't exactly shed any pounds in the last year.

He came into NXT looking slimmer than he did on the indies for sure, but he's gone back to the weight he was at on the indies. Owens is already like top 5 in merchandise sales now so its probably too late for Vince to get upset about it.

Kaladin

You can't dismiss the fact PWG is the same every show and having seen so many would show I'm not just pulling that opinion on the basis of nothing.

I'm not disputing anything about what you said about PWG....not even disagreeing. I'm just wondering why you've seemingly bought 37 shows from them with this opinion. You've even just recently bought some, and it doesn't sound like this is a new thought to you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As we've said before despite some people with agendas misconstruing it.

Owens should either go all the way one way or another. Because right now he just looks like a dude. He's not burly enough to be a Bam Bam and he's not in shape enough to be a Kurt Angle. Embrace your inner Hero.

Toki767

Speaking of weight, is it just me or did Emma lose a ton of weight between the last two episodes of NXT?

Granted they were a different set of tapings, but it seemed kind of noticeable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of weight, is it just me or did Emma lose a ton of weight between the last two episodes of NXT?

Granted they were a different set of tapings, but it seemed kind of noticeable.

Eating Out w/Tenille has been a good influence with her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really need to go see Creed, date or no date, it must be seent.

Smackdown coming back to Portland in February, and the presale email I got hypes it up as "your chance to see your favorite WWE Superstars LIVE, including Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family, Alberto Del Rio, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, The WWE Divas and much more."

I enjoyed the last taping a few months ago, but this shit? No thanks.

Top Bottom