• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Ultratech

Bought MGSV
Damn, fuck as fuck, huh? Can't beat an endorsement like that! But yeah, based on what I know a lot of the story is through found tapes/items etc; as an avid souls player, I'm fine with digging up the "lore" myself. Plus, the online seems pretty fun, anyways.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Yup, that's pretty spot-on. (Online is hit-or-miss depending if that's your thing or not.)

Story's nothing to write home about but the gameplay is amazing.

the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-06-05-15-1.jpg

sure is

Do you by any chance also possess a Vita?

Fox318

i honestly don't think there is any way for me to be interested in Stroman.

I mean he does nothing except try and look tall

Heel

I noticed you correctly referred to it as a Diamond Cutter too, instead of an rko

472%20-%20don_west%20gif%20high_five%20mike_tenay%20tna.gif

In retrospect, they're likely trying to capitalize on the "RKO OUTTA NO WHERE!" meme to drum up some attention. Good thing we're old fogies who just don't get it, refusing to be their marketing pawns.

GunBR

So, Santino has some kind of big injury like Edge or he isn't fighting in this special return only because "WWE Don't pay me enough for this shit"?

somedevil

So, Santino has some kind of big injury like Edge or he isn't fighting in this special return only because "WWE Don't pay me enough for this shit"?

Basically so far they had 3 guys on this show with neck injuries that can't get physical.

Barrett, Santino and Stardust.

Top Bottom