• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

miserable

i tried Yakuza on PS2 when it first came out, played it for about an hour and got bored
then i tried Yakuza 4 on PS3 this year and it was the same running around town doing errands and ocasionally beating up some dudes
i guess the series just doesn't connect with me, much like *insert some wrestler* doesn't connect with the audience

Lupercal

Banned
12338855_1226729254020152_1724939033_n.jpg

Girl in middle looks like Belle Knox.

miserable

NOAH Destiny 2015 main event result:

GHC Heavyweight Championship Match: [23rd Champion] Minoru Suzuki vs. [Challenger] Naomichi Marufuji
◆Winner: Marufuji (34:00) following the Pole Shift style Emerald Flowsion.
~ Champion falls on his 5th title defense. Marufuji becomes the 24th generation champion.
~ Sugiura then came out to congratulate the new champion… but then took him out with an Olympic Qualifying Slam. Sugiura then betrayed NOAH as he put on a Suzuki-gun shirt and aligned himself with Minoru Suzuki.
~ Shiozaki came out to help Marufuji, but Maru refused to shake the outsider’s hand.
~ Maru called out Sugiura once he got to his feet.

i tried Yakuza on PS2 when it first came out, played it for about an hour and got bored
then i tried Yakuza 4 on PS3 this year and it was the same running around town doing errands and ocasionally beating up some dudes
i guess the series just doesn't connect with me, much like *insert some wrestler* doesn't connect with the audience

Yakuza does have a unique personality. It's not surprising that some people can't get into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY&t=57s

NOAH Destiny 2015 main event result:

GHC Heavyweight Championship Match: [23rd Champion] Minoru Suzuki vs. [Challenger] Naomichi Marufuji
◆Winner: Marufuji (34:00) following the Pole Shift style Emerald Flowsion.
~ Champion falls on his 5th title defense. Marufuji becomes the 24th generation champion.
~ Sugiura then came out to congratulate the new champion… but then took him out with an Olympic Qualifying Slam. Sugiura then betrayed NOAH as he put on a Suzuki-gun shirt and aligned himself with Minoru Suzuki.
~ Shiozaki came out to help Marufuji, but Maru refused to shake the outsider’s hand.
~ Maru called out Sugiura once he got to his feet.
Not really a fan of suzuiki staying in NOAH

Wednesday night wrestling.

WWE - Tribute to the Troops
Rusev vs. Jack Swagger
Bo Dallas vs. Mark Henry
Kevin Owens vs. Ryback
Paige, Sasha Banks, Naomi, and Tamina vs. Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Brie Bella, and Alicia Fox
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, The Usos, The Dudleys, Kane, and Ryback vs. Sheamus, King Barrett, Rusev, Alberto Del Rio, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, and Braun Strowman

ROH
Will Ferrara vs. Caprice Coleman
Donovan Dijak and Ken Phoenix w/Truth Martini vs. The All Night Express
Roderick Strong, Cedric Alexander, Mark Briscoe, Moose, and Matt Jackson vs. Jay Lethal, Cheeseburger, Adam Page, Cliff Compton, and Jay Briscoe

NXT: Taped in London
Chad Gable and Jason Jordan vs. The Vaudevillains vs. The Hype Bros vs. Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy
"The Drifter" Elias Sampson vs. Bull Dempsey
Sami Zayn vs. Tye Dillinger

klonere

Banned
Wednesday night wrestling.

NXT: Taped in London
Chad Gable and Jason Jordan vs. The Vaudevillains vs. The Hype Bros vs. Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy
"The Drifter" Elias Sampson vs. Bull Dempsey
Sami Zayn vs. Tye Dillinger

WRASSLEGAF

ARE YOU READY

FOR 5 MORE PAGES ARGUING ABOUT FANS CHANTING

AlD0Q0o.gif

Menome

Does WWE Network allow you to download shows for offline viewing? Not got a chance of catching NXT for a few days otherwise.

Fox318

Day 328

It has been almost a year of discussion on how a crowd can chant. Civilization has fell. I'm not sure how long I can last

klonere

Banned
Day 500
The world ends

Day 501
Cesaro is pushed

Day 505
Bryan's neck heals, he rebreaks it celebrating to nobody

Day 1031
An entire crowd of a 1996 Nitro resurrects from the dead along with Lex Luger and a fat jobber. However Luger cannot get the fat jobber up for the Torture Rack so the crowd is forever left just about to explode in appropriate cheers and general raucousness, an eternal torture. The moans of the dead are a maddening sound to any unlucky living person who wanders by, a reminder of the futility of a life where one cannot possibly achieve all one wants to achieve. And of what a crowd really should sound like baw gawd back in my da-

Top Bottom