• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

You should walk into that thread and start delivering some DDTs to those bullies!

18743%20-%20alex_wright%20arn_anderson%20autoplay_gif%20ddt%20gif%20wcw.gif

While this song is playing in the background!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYXsSWROtN8
You gonna play Arn Anderson music, do his specialty instead of DDT's

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So is Stephanie getting arrested again for slapping people?

Isn't that what she got "arrested" for during that completely random SummerSlam feud with Brie?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think Becky's a cutie but goddamn is her current storyline horrible. As far as I can tell her storyline is being the most dumb and gullible person on the roster.

So it looks like WWE might have listened or at least seem to be going forward with an angle after Tom Phillips had the shit beaten out of him by Steph, based on this WWE.com report:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/...lowing-stephanie-mcmahon-altercation-28410046

PicsArt%5B2%5D.jpg

In news that you do expect from me, NJPW has officially announced that Wrestle Kingdom 10 is, shockingly, sold out, with only standing room still available. This is pretty surprising considering New Japan's crowds have been steadily declining since June.

miserable

In news that you do expect from me, NJPW has officially announced that Wrestle Kingdom 10 is, shockingly, sold out, with only standing room still available. This is pretty surprising considering New Japan's crowds have been steadily declining since June.

what exactly does sold out mean ? gimme the numbers

Anth0ny

honestly wouldn't be surprised if a lot of gaijin ass wrestling fans made the trip and helped fill that stadium

Yes, please.

I am more than ok with that.

smh

Santa tore his quad getting into his sleigh.

No presents for children this year

Nashmas isn't cancelled. Jolly Old Saint Nash isn't going to no-show Nashmas. The Vanilla midgets have been hard at work in his workshop all year preparing for this day.

The NWO are primed and ready to take him to every home in the world!

Now, X-Pac! Now, Hall! Now, Hogan, and Vincent! On, Bagwell! On, Bischoff! On, Giant and Dennis Rodman!

1_3b85accf-17bc-4fee-82aa-c9de6601d10a_large.jpeg

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm planning to do my Wrestle Kingdom 10 OT this weekend, and I'm still looking for a good title. I'm open to suggestions and want to pick the best one.

Top Bottom