• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

I like Fale, his biggest problem is that for a big guy all his strikes look tame - dude needs to start clobbering people. Romero's tag team shtick in NJPW is old, but he's a real talented jr. heavyweight and I wouldn't be at all against a singles run - he could have some amazing matches with KUSHIDA.

Pretty much the only members of the roster I actively dislike are Yujiro and Captain, but at least Captain serves a purpose. Yujiro's only redeeming factor is Mao. Tiger's just there, entirely forgettable.

Incidentally, anyone think Cody's shown some good improvement this year? Thought he's handled himself a lot better in recent months, seems to be clicking for him.

klonere

Banned
I hadn't really been paying attention to Cody in the earlier part of the year but he starting to stand out a lot more for me now. I think he's just about to really get the whole ring presence thing now, he feels like a really huge dude in a company where every other guy isn't a huge dude.

I like Fale, his biggest problem is that for a big guy all his strikes look tame - dude needs to start clobbering people. Romero's tag team shtick in NJPW is old, but he's a real talented jr. heavyweight and I wouldn't be at all against a singles run - he could have some amazing matches with KUSHIDA.

Pretty much the only members of the roster I actively dislike are Yujiro and Captain, but at least Captain serves a purpose. Yujiro's only redeeming factor is Mao. Tiger's just there, entirely forgettable.

Incidentally, anyone think Cody's shown some good improvement this year? Thought he's handled himself a lot better in recent months, seems to be clicking for him.

Cody's okay, he's definitely my least favorite of the young lions (even less than Juice), but as they say, dude is seven foot tall, and you can't teach that. He's definitely been given a huge rub being in the BC though.

And yes, I hate Captain too. Oh, and how could I forget Taguchi!

I go back and forth on Taguchi, yes he's hugely annoying, but then on occasion he'll pull off something pretty great with the right opponent. Really enjoyed the Nakamura match, probably Taguchi's best since the last match with Devitt.

Also, so awesome to see the signs of Komatsu & Tanaka going on their excursions - Naito trying to recruit Komatsu is super interesting, it'd be a big 'fuck you' to Tanahashi as well, who Komatsu has sort-of patterned himself after in his young lion career. Tanaka actually getting to hit his deadlift German on a guy like Kojima's a good indicator that he'll be off soon as well, interesting to see where they send him.

DMczaf

CW2LFxxUEAA8_bs.jpg:large

klonere

Banned
The Dragon Gate show on the 27th should be pretty sick as well. Very much looking forward to the Brave Gate match and the main event.

The Dragon Gate show on the 27th should be pretty sick as well. Very much looking forward to the Brave Gate match and the main event.

The Triangle Gate match looks like a ton of fun. I'm still not entirely sold on Eita or Kotoka, so it'll be interesting to see how the Brave Gate match turns out - really looking forward to the main event, hope Shingo retains though. Also, hoping Gamma & Punch don't win the Twin Gate titles, ugh.

I'm looking forward to what ever the funaki match will be.

Full final gate card

Lindaman, Takehiro Yamamura, Kaito Ishida vs. Don Fujii, Yosuke♡Santa Maria, Nosawa Rongai
2. Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Jimmy Kanda vs. Kzy, U-T
3. Coliseum 2015 – Unlimited 10 Minute Round Rules: X vs. Masakatsu Funaki
4. Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Kotoka vs. Eita
5. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO, Naruki Doi vs. Gamma, Punch Tominaga
6. Open the Triangle Gate 4 Way Championship Match: Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu vs. Naoki Tanizaki, Cyber Kong, Mondai Ryu vs. Ryo “Jimmy Saito, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
7. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Shingo Takagi vs. CIMA

Signing with TNA kind of makes a little bit of sense.

You are not going to be locked down long term because hopefully they will actually be out of business sooner or later and it gets you as a wrestler some TV experiance and decent footage of yourself out there that you can later use to promote yourself when your TNA run is over / TNA is over, whichever comes first.

Comcast just called me asking would I like cable, faster internet, streaming on the go, and whatever for 40 bucks. Granted that's only 5 more than what I'm paying, I'm not giving into over the phone promotions and I can use that 5 bucks on food lol.

DMczaf

Comcast just called me asking would I like cable, faster internet, streaming on the go, and whatever for 40 bucks. Granted that's only 5 more than what I'm paying, I'm not giving into over the phone promotions and I can use that 5 bucks on food lol.

Smh

You fucked up!

Smh

You fucked up!
Shit I forgot to mention.

No increase on my data cap. Even with faster internet I still have a 300 gb cap so it's useless to me.

My fiancée and I both work 2nd shift so we're asleep for the entire morning.

The only thing I wwatch on cable is wrestling but she watches a few things but with Netflix and other ways to view weekly shows, it doesn't phase me.

Also they sell you that shit then your next bill is 100 bucks instead of the price they really game you.

Oh Dish Network how I miss thee.

Top Bottom