• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

I've always wondered this,

51EOfEVQS0L.jpg

Who's that?

Booker's the only one of those three that had pyro

My guess is they just did a generic entrance with a model, while crew members were in the audience

Back then? Could be hunter.
Yeah they seem awfully small for even that 2002 build.
I googled it and the popular choices were Jerry Lynn, Booker T and Shawn Michaels.
No one knows

Booker I thought due to the flames but that's a white male with lobg hair lol. Booker's dreads were not that long yet.

I ruled out hbk because his upper body is too big shoulder wise.

Lynn I can see.

Maybe even Jericho because he was large around that time upper body wise.

Rey Mysterio Jr.'s contract with AAA expires at the end of the year. He's definitely going to be working a lot less here, concentrating on Lucha Underground, because that's a much bigger money deal. He made it clear he doesn't want to wrestle a ton of matches in 2016 because of the injury risk and is also wanting to spend time at home, which is one of the reasons he left WWE in the first place. They are hopeful to get him at least for the big shows. But after all the talk and enthusiasm of the promotion just a few months ago with Myzteziz, Alberto and Mysterio, all three are gone at least as far as being regulars, not to mention the loss of Perro Aguayo Jr. It also puts the AAA title situation up in the air. The original plan was for Mysterio and Johnny Mundo to work for the title, but if Mysterio isn't around much if at all, it takes a lot of luster off the title. It also leaves no Mexican superstar as a regular to feud with guys like Mundo and Brian Cage in a top singles program. It's now guys like Psycho Clown or Fenix as the top faces and while both can go, it's a huge marketability and drawing power drop.

Guerra de Titanes has been rescheduled for 1/22 at Juan de la Barrera Gym in Mexico City. A poster has leaked listing Rey de Reyes has been announced for 3/11 in Tampico, which is notable because the Guerra de Titanes show was originally scheduled for Tampico a few weeks ago and canceled due to issues that involved the local promoter. The show itself has not been officially announced.

Triple A cant catch a break

Just a few days ago I asked why AAA didn't push Pentagon more. Seems that's about to change according to Meltzer.

Expect Pentagon Jr. to get a major heel push in AAA in 2016 as they need a top heel to fill the void of Perro Aguayo Jr., and he's the pick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder what his source is on that because Fantasma was being set up as the guy even before Myzteziz left, with assuming leadership of La Sociedad and getting into cahoots with Wagner and Konnan.

Guzim

Remember when TNN overhauled their image for the WWF and they started saying "We Got Pop"?

Haha yep. The Nashville Network to The National Network to Spike TV.

Remember when Raw was going back to USA, and they kept getting censored every time they mentioned USA?

I suspect a friend's wife got tickets to February's Smackdown taping in Portland for her husband, me, and my son.

We had fun at the last one, and I won't turn down a free ticket, so ...

punk2.gif

Fox318

I suspect a friend's wife got tickets to February's Smackdown taping in Portland for her husband, me, and my son.

punk2.gif
Just make sure you clear you crowd chants with the Wrasslegaf counsel before chanting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

punk2.gif

Nice. Your kid especially loved it, yeah?

Aiii

So not worth it
I still wake up to Sami Zayn's themesong every morning.

That theme is the perfect song to have as your alarm clock, in case you didn't know.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still wake up to Sami Zayn's themesong every morning.

That theme is the perfect song to have as your alarm clock, in case you didn't know.

Mine's Ken Shamrock's theme. Riff hits, eyes open, as soon as that bell goes, I sit my ass up.

Top Bottom