• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Aiii

So not worth it
It's going to be 73 here today in Brooklyn. Tomorrow for Christmas the forecast is 65. This shit is weirding me out.

Jesus, and I thought 14 celcius over here was insanely warm.
It is, given how its normally around 0 around this time of year.

Someone behind me getting breakfast mentioned to the cashier that he got biscuits and gravy, and now Jessie & Festus' theme is in my head.

Also, I use the invincibility theme from Ducktales Remastered as my alarm. Very effective.

Sami Zayn's theme is the perfect babyface theme for this generation.

I wonder what his heel theme would be...

Starts the same way only to go off with a record scratch into a slow electric guitar version of the same theme, tis the WWE way.

Someone behind me getting breakfast mentioned to the cashier that he got biscuits and gravy, and now Jessie & Festus' theme is in my head.

Also, I use the invincibility theme from Ducktales Remastered as my alarm. Very effective.
Great now you've got me as well.

And that invincibility theme is like an alarm to begin with, the kind of thing you flail your arms around to hit snooze for.

Striker

Speaking of Shamrock, remember when he was asked about Triple H's ego
He has a hard time with putting anybody over and let alone outside the business when someone like Brock Lesnar would have to hurt him. His ego wouldn't let him walk around in a sling. He wants people to know it's entertainment unless he's the one doing it then he wants you to walk around in a leg cast.
Funny enough, reminds me of this past beatdown from Reigns and then showing up on NXT acting like nothing happened. But to them, it's a problem with Lana breaks kayfabe.

What's people's Christmas Eve plans?

Me and the other half have been working through our Christmas TV shortlist for the day:

Rudolph
Muppets Christmas Carol
Elf
Die Hard
Life of Brian

Happy Endings, No-Ho-Ho
Community, Regional Holiday Music
Bottom, Holy
HIMYM, How Lily Stole Christmas
Futurama, Xmas Story
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, A Very Sunny Christmas
30 Rock, Ludachristmas
Father Ted, A Christmassy Ted

DMczaf

tumblr_nzullk9tMX1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

tumblr_nzullk9tMX1sj4xr4o2_400.gif

tumblr_nzullk9tMX1sj4xr4o3_400.gif

tumblr_nzullk9tMX1sj4xr4o4_400.gif

tumblr_nzullk9tMX1sj4xr4o5_400.gif

FINISH HIM!

tumblr_nzv793UA3F1trpb06o1_540.gif

Funny how you put literally anyone else in Marufuji's role and the Suzuki-gun storyline becomes infinitely more interesting, the fact that it's Go only makes it all the more awesome.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Meltzerz'z Pentagon push rumor is bullshit. Considering they've been teasing rudo Fake Parka and considering they were just talking about another Cibernetico push before he left, I pretty much guarantee they're going with an established star.

Get ready for Shit Parka in 2016 yall.

I could see face Fantasma though where they just steal CMLL's initial idea with Sombra vs Wagner before #ParkGate #WWEGate and various other things happened. Do a Fantasma vs Wagner program.
Sekimoto has a great deadlift German

[

he pretty much made it a thing in wrestling before all the indie geeks started copying him and acting like they invented it (#bigidiotmike)

This time a year ago, Jason Jordan was a nobody on a jobber tag team. Now he's part of one of the hottest acts in the company. Gable was the best thing that ever happened to him.

What's people's Christmas Eve plans?

Me and the other half have been working through our Christmas TV shortlist for the day:

Rudolph
Muppets Christmas Carol
Elf
Die Hard
Life of Brian

Happy Endings, No-Ho-Ho
Community, Regional Holiday Music
Bottom, Holy
HIMYM, How Lily Stole Christmas
Futurama, Xmas Story
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, A Very Sunny Christmas
30 Rock, Ludachristmas
Father Ted, A Christmassy Ted
Working

RBH

Cena returns on the 12/28 Raw from the Barclays Center, challenging Del Rio for the U.S. title. They also did a Facebook video teasing a six-man weigh Reigns & Usos vs. The League of Nations, and locally were advertising a six-man tag team match for that show (although what WWE advertises locally for TV usually has nothing to do with what will be on the show since the advertising goes out weeks in advance and the show isn't written until the last few days–yes, I know, perhaps they shouldn't then advertise things in advance if they aren't going to deliver them). WWE hasn't sold out a Raw event in North America since the last time they were in the Barclays Center in August, but given it's the New York market and the week after Christmas has been WWE's best week for arena events historically, they are expected to sell this one out.
-Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Top Bottom