• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

bjork

So, you dont bring Vince onto Raw unless something big is happening.

Reigns losing the title?

I really REALLY hope it's the amnesia angle I've wanted for so very long. The timing is perfect, they'd end 2015 with garbage is raw and start 2016 with Vince in a suit and the RAW sirens and ring girls etc. WELCOME EVERYONE

Mengetsu

At a time where my interest in WWE is at my lowest in the past 4 years they're coming tonight to Barclays sold out at that. Working their should be great tonight.

So it seems the general feeling is that 2015 has been the worst year for a long time, however there must be SOME highlights.

What have you enjoyed about this year?

I always found it odd how The Undertaker never had a title run during the New Generation era despite being the most over in the company along with Bret. I'd say Taker was more over than Luger during his peak too.

I was watching Sami's NXT return, and man, that guy's entrance makes him look like such a superstar. Then he gets in the ring and he's some scrawny looking, average guy lol.

He's like the perfect babyface to make promos representing the company.

Also, Enzo and Cass have to debut tonight

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was watching Sami's NXT return, and man, that guy's entrance makes him look like such a superstar. Then he gets in the ring and he's some scrawny looking, average guy lol.

He's like the perfect babyface to make promos representing the company.

Also, Enzo and Cass have to debut tonight

He actually looks like he's been on the Austin Injury Diet. I don't blame him given that he probably couldn't move his goddamn arm for like 4 months, but still.

JavyOO7

So it seems the general feeling is that 2015 has been the worst year for a long time, however there must be SOME highlights.

Lots of great stuff in NXT. Both Bayley/Sasha matches. Sasha/Becky for the title. The four horsewomen match where Sasha wins the title. Corbin growing as a wrestler throughout the year showing how fun he was when he's not booked in 60 seconds matches on TV. The great Balor/Owens match on the Japan show. Even with Sami Zayn and Itami getting injured, NXT still picked up the slack by bringing in new people like Joe, Apollo Crews and Auska. Everyone in NXT gets a bit of promo time to grow their characters so I end up liking damn near everyone there. I just hope Tye Dillinger stops jobbing.

In main roster land... my favorite moment of the year was when Ambrose beat Rollins for the title but then it was a dusty finish. So you could say it was my favorite and most hated moment all year for the main roster.

I don't watch RAW or Smackdown and need to finish Main Event/Superstars but I'm sure there are some great matches on those two shows.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Actually, the list of the best matches they put up on WWE.com was pretty reasonable given that they didn't pretend NXT doesn't exist. I actually forgot that AJ Lee was employed by WWE at some point in 2015.

Fox318

If only Bret didn't punch Vince out he would have been able to sue the shit out of Vince.

The screwjob wasn't even needed. Bret had a 1 month non-compete if he were ever to leave his deal.

That's why he wasn't on Nitro for so long.

I always found it odd how The Undertaker never had a title run during the New Generation era despite being the most over in the company along with Bret. I'd say Taker was more over than Luger during his peak too.
Taker’s the only person to keep his fire his entire career. Heel or not.

And yes, you're right.

MG310

Triple H does the same shit

6IBtago.png

"Look at me Warrior, I'm over and I'm gonna stay over"

I bet that spinner belt logo was upright until the moment they mounted that giant case on the wall.

The first picture of Bruce on google is him posing with his fake sports belts like he won them in a shoot.

Hwohfwq.jpg

Triple H does the same shit

6IBtago.png

"Look at me Warrior, I'm over and I'm gonna stay over"

I, uhh, have a Undisputed WWE Championship in my office and I've never even won it. >_>

Top Bottom