• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Colocho

Banned
Tomorrow I'm gonna watch tonight's Cena promo and Roman Reigns' "This is real life" promo back to back, and quietly cry in the corner as I suddenly realize how good we had it with Big Match John and how the next 10 years of the Roman Empire are truly the darkest timeline.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Biggest disappointment was Becky and Sasha, which have had amazing matches in NXT, but now gave a slow math full of botched moves. Also really enjoys everything Kevin Owens touches, and the New Day was awesome as always. The main event was decent, but the 3-man tag team match, the Big Show-moment, and the Roman/McMahon stuff was terrible. All in all pretty mediocre show imo.

Have we all more or less given up hope on Bryan returning? Is he still dragging his feet doing all his hippie remedies?

I've honestly not care any less about wrestling since the days of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Looking back, they were the reason I watched wrestling. I didn't realize it until recently that I don't give a fuck about anyone else on the roster. It's sad.

ForsakenHarmoniousBoaconstrictor.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I saw a bunch of people i follow online talking about motorhead that i never hear talk about it prior so i had to figure somebody died

Happy new year guys!

Happy new year.

Happy new year?

Happy

New

Year.

That was a real awkward ending. Anything else happen during the show? Only saw the last few minutes.

jred2k

If Ibushi was healthy would it be him in the match with Omega? If not there I don't have any idea where he would fit in on the WK10 card.

Penguin

That was a pain to watch live

I still don't get the point of the opening angle nor making it show-wide angle.
Like it really had nothing to do with anything

It wasn't the face getting payback nor was it the heel being screwed.

The MizTV segment was pointless... then we got another Big Show match

It was fun watching the 6-man tag as clearly Wade can't wrestle so he would hide off camera during certain sections so wouldn't realize just hanging out on the apron.

There is John Cena... then like everyone else on the roster. Nothing even close to his reaction.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Some positives I noticed beyond the obvious.

Reigns really does have a good run in moveset. His best spears always come outside the ring outta nowhere.

Show ended before 11:10 for the first time in seemingly forever.

Being able to be decidedly non-pg so long as it's in Spanish has always benefited ADR.

They need a Big Bossman Jr. to specifically counter Steph. Cops are 2-0 against Steph in the past two years while she's undefeated against every other group.

Horrible ass Vince gets arrested segment. Back in the day Vince would've used his money to get out of jail, cockily walk out to him limo, and then it would be revealed Roman was driving the limo with the show ending with Vince's face in terrified fear screaming.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Whose idea was it to send Sasha and Becky out for a 30 minute match without any planned spots.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sounds like they gave divas a chance. Vince can't grab the ring for them as well
The match went for main event length and 60% of it was just holds because there wasn't anything going on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Boots, you should probably watch Soya vs Kono from the last Wrestle 1 show. It's very, very good. And possibly Wu/Seiki as well.

And Hino has shown up in Wrestle 1 and is killing everyone
gfggfddfgfdgr3uyv.gif

Some positives I noticed beyond the obvious.

Reigns really does have a good run in moveset. His best spears always come outside the ring outta nowhere.

Show ended before 11:10 for the first time in seemingly forever.

Being able to be decidedly non-pg so long as it's in Spanish has always benefited ADR.

They need a Big Bossman Jr. to specifically counter Steph. Cops are 2-0 against Steph in the past two years while she's undefeated against every other group.
Roman is a pseudo-cop

Top Bottom