• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Aiii

So not worth it
You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Mr. Luchador, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another poster, you got a 50-50 chance of getting an A. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% at best at outscorin’ me! And then you add Datazord to the mix? Your chances of winnin’ drasticly go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of scorin’. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of scoring, cause Datazord KNOWS he can’t outrank me, and he’s not even gonna try! So, Mr. Luchador, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of gettin’ an A at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at gettin’ an A, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of getting an A at Sacrifice! See, McLucha; the grades don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!

tumblr_o03kcoEFVy1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

If Sasha sold it for a bit, it could've looked like Becky did it on purpose to stun Sasha long enough to go after Naomi without Sasha having an opening to attack her from behind.

The Divas Revolution turned out to be nothing more than the Arab Spring, unrequited hope resulting in nothing more than social media trends and buzzwords. I really feel bad for Becky and recently Alexa, wrestling culture is coercing them to spray tan. They should be loved for their natural skin tone, and that makes me sad.

The Divas Revolution turned out to be nothing more than the Arab Spring, unrequited hope resulting in nothing more than social media trends and buzzwords. I really feel bad for Becky and recently Alexa, wrestling culture is coercing them to spray tan. They should be loved for their natural skin tone, and that makes me sad.

Damn Rafa I remember posts from you circa 2008.

Oersted

That is such a horrible comparison on so many levels.

Are you suggesting someone should have forcefully intervened to remove the Bell'assad regime from power sooner?

klonere

Banned
There is only one choice.

The man that carried us on his back for nearly an entire year.

The Architect

The Future

The MAN

I'm number 1 Seth Rollins fan for all of all time and his comeback will get me watching WWE again for at least a month but man I had to vote Naito. Rollins was so fucked by booking, garbo scripts and not even being number 1 heel in the company despite building off one of the biggest events in WM history.

Naito is definitely that motherfucker. Pentagon, despite his best efforts is firmly in the "cool heel" camp right now, Sasha is on the main roster lol and I can't even remember anyone else.

Shingo or Suzuki should have been on the list as well! Suzuki made NOAH for an entire year!

The mistreatment of Syrian refugees is almost identical to the abuse Eva Marie received upon showing up to NXT after escaping the divas revolution.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Required fields where 3 out of 4 are from foreign or independent promotions that you can't even legally watch

Bronx-Man

Banned

The mistreatment of Syrian refugees is almost identical to the abuse Eva Marie received upon showing up to NXT after escaping the divas revolution.

wsNXQES.gif

they don't call 'em the Carnies for nothin'

Also best heel had to go to Kevin Owens just for his NXT work and for what little i saw of him on the main roster. the little i've seen from Sasha on the main roster, uh, ain't shit

Gonzalez

Banned
Sigh...i remember when wrestling games were fun, and not as bad as the current product.
New Japan sold out the Dome. I'll be shocked if NJ doesn't get a console game out there in the next two years. My gut says Spike has been secretly working on a NJPW game using the KOC engine.

...Naaaah, fuck it. 2K will be the only wrestling series on consoles for the foreseeable future.

Menome

4 stars. Loses 1 for not quoting the post you're mocking. Classic botch resulting in people thinking you're shooting instead of working.

Top Bottom