• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Correct answer is Naito up there man. Not even a question. Its just a statement with 3 observers up there. Naito came out and DESTROYED the scene this year with his stuff. Look up his recap.

Seems like two people need to watch Wrestle Kingdom 10 on PPV
Nah I'll be fine.

I go to the movies to enjoy a movie and all of the fucking nerds are here. I can't even enjoy my days off. Good thing I can enjoy wwe in my own comfort for 9.99.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm almost done with last years NXT. Gonna finish up this years and then 1998 RAW and PPVS, which are complete on the network. After that I probably will be out of wrestling for a bit.

Watched Satomura vs Io, these two are so good and they put on a hell of a match, a good late contender for women's match of the year I'd say.

LUwCebc.gif

q4gTJbt.gif

EZ4HjSw.gif

jbSPMYg.gif

YYJOZq6.gif

shaowebb

Nah I'll be fine.

I go to the movies to enjoy a movie and all of the fucking nerds are here. I can't even enjoy my days off. Good thing I can enjoy wwe in my own comfort for 9.99.

You're posting about wrestling in community on a gaming forum going for WWE over NJPW without watching it to see why folks like it? Look in the mirror. You are the nerd you mock lol.

Go look up Okada vs Naito or his Ishii stuff. Hell even the G1 Climax finals. Dude is on fire. NJPW shits on WWE free.
It helped build dudes like your Finn Balor
Names you should know.

Kota Ibushi
Kazuchika Okada
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tanahashi
Tetsuya Naito

Pick a match. They were all solid. The roster also sports folks like Alex Shelley, AJ Styles, Kenny Omega, and till recently Prince Devitt (Finn Balor), Ricochet (Prince Puma), PAC (Adrian Neville) and others that most people only seem to notice once WWE grabs them and waters them down. Those folks had careers overseas man. Better matches too because they weren't supporting a bunch of bodybuilders who can barely act and who can't wrestle for beans.

NJPW and Lucha Underground are pretty much your go to places. I'd also say CMLL has its moments.

Raw64life

- Tyler Breeze def. Goldust via pinfall in the second match of the evening. It's revealed during this segment that Tyler Breeze and Summer Rae are apparently done as a couple as they decide to split up for the New Year.

lol. At least have to give them credit for shit like this and Del Rio/Colter where they realize it's not working and can it relatively quickly instead of continuing to shove it down people's throats. If only they did this more often.......well, I guess there'd be nothing to air then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kairi, Zeuxis, or Meiko not even being nominated for womens wrestler of the year shows how ingnorant this communtiy is about womens wrestling, friends.

Better yourselves in 2016.

also ROH instead of CMLL's Anniversary show is a disappointment. That card was so great, not just for Sombra/Atlantis.

speaking of 'legit shook' moments

RBH

- Tyler Breeze def. Goldust via pinfall in the second match of the evening. It's revealed during this segment that Tyler Breeze and Summer Rae are apparently done as a couple as they decide to split up for the New Year.

lol. At least have to give them credit for shit like this and Del Rio/Colter where they realize it's not working and can it relatively quickly instead of continuing to shove it down people's throats. If only they did this more often.......well, I guess there'd be nothing to air then.

Poor Summer Rae. Bouncing from one gimmick to the next. :(

Bronx-Man

Banned

Meanwhile Lana gets nuclear heat for ending that godawful Ziggler/Rusev feud.

Bronx-Man this thread teamed up to cyberbully me for a whole page then turned around to drool over the women like they were god damn dogs let into a butcher shop. This place is way to far-gone to turn around and it's become clear that the Neogaf.com have abandoned us to wallow in the filth.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Bronx-Man this thread teamed up to cyberbully me for a whole page then turned around to drool over the women like they were god damn dogs let into a butcher shop. This place is way to far-gone to turn around and it's become clear that the Neogaf.com have abandoned us to wallow in the filth.
Let this be our mission in 2016 then. To right ALL the injustices here in WrassleGAF.

Uncle AJ

Anyone watching WhatCulture's stuff? Part 2 of "How WWE Should Have Booked The Invasion" went up today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Q5mKsIEac

I just started watching wrestling in early 2001 so this kind of stuff hits me in the right places. Though now I'm just more depressed thinking about how great this other plan would have been if the pieces fell into place.

Nice. Niiiiiice.

What? But why?

The Rusev/Summer/Lana/Dolph angle was supposed to last well into 2016. The Rusev/Lana marriage leaking ruined that. Summer was given an angle with Breeze as compensation, and that it's over now likely means she's over too. There's absolutely nowhere else she could be placed on the card otherwise, certainly not as a wrestler even. It was her last shot, and blowing it like this on the last fucking show of the year? Yeah, I expect to hear she's released by post-Mania at the absolute latest, if not just demoted to NXT. Yet another failure "promotion" callup, and this time it couldn't even be misleadingly considered the talent's fault.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's funny because Owens gets way less shit than Ryback, Big Show, Roman or Corbin but people act like he's the most persecuted for some reason.

And by funny I mean bullshit and full of personal agenda.

Injury updates:
Sin Cara was in a tag match in the sense he was on the apron, no offense, no tag ins, and in a sling
Del Rio wasn't on the show

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem with Nia Jax is really obvious on Breaking Ground; she's supposed to be this monster heel but she seems way too nice. She isn't good at looking like a jerk the way Alexa Bliss does.

Fox318

The Rusev/Summer/Lana/Dolph angle was supposed to last well into 2016. The Rusev/Lana marriage leaking ruined that. Summer was given an angle with Breeze as compensation, and that it's over now likely means she's over too. There's absolutely nowhere else she could be placed on the card otherwise, certainly not as a wrestler even. It was her last shot, and blowing it like this on the last fucking show of the year? Yeah, I expect to hear she's released by post-Mania at the absolute latest, if not just demoted to NXT. Yet another failure "promotion" callup, and this time it couldn't even be misleadingly considered the talent's fault.
No wonder Lana has nuclear heat in the company.

Never mind that HHH did the same kayefabe breaking shit with posting Work out videos when tv is built around him being injured.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The problem with Nia Jax is really obvious on Breaking Ground; she's supposed to be this monster heel but she seems way too nice. She isn't good at looking like a jerk the way Alexa Bliss does.

She's also a shitty wrestler.

The thing about Kong(Aja and Amazing) and Reggie Bennett and the like is that they were also good wrestlers. Right now Nia Jax just looks like Tamina 2.0. 'Well we need a 'tough grrl' that got hired based on their lineage so we can fire Tamina's ass when her dad gets found guilty'

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The thing about Kong(Aja and Amazing) and Reggie Bennett and the like is that they were also good wrestlers. Right now Nia Jax just looks like Tamina 2.0. 'Well we need a 'tough grrl' that got hired based on their lineage so we can fire Tamina's ass when her dad gets found guilty'

You can sort of fix being a shitty wrestler since she's green as fuck. But she can't even figure out what her character is suppose to be.

Gonzalez

Banned
No wonder Lana has nuclear heat in the company.

Never mind that HHH did the same kayefabe breaking shit with posting Work out videos when tv is built around him being injured.
Or, you know, appearing live at NXT Takeover Hooligan City, UK, a couple days after being carted off.

Mahonay

Banned

Nia's better than Tamina at least, who has trouble doing the most basic ring work. I don't think Tamina would have been capable of having that match with Bayley in London.

Tamina moves like she's not in full control of her movements, like Frankenstein.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
McMahon seems way more rattled by the crowd than I remember, but this whole "bone through your nose" conversation is awkward as fuck.

He was trying to mega heel with that but it just didn't connect.

Hey I made your dad and uncle into humiliating racist clowns and made money off of them and kicked them to the curb is some pretty vile shit.

Angry Grimace

Who started the Off Topic threads? It was better in here. Too many part timers invading. We all Full Time

Don't be that guy. If the PPVs pull 3000 posts they are worth making and the "closed community" attitude has ruined a ton of communities. The OT threads are great and reasonably popular. Even if you wanted to avoid it, its not like you could given we're in the WrestleMania build now.

Bronx-Man

Banned
He was trying to mega heel with that but it just didn't connect.

Hey I made your dad and uncle into humiliating racist clowns and made money off of them and kicked them to the curb is some pretty vile shit.

Shit, you could make a three hour tribute show to all the dudes Vince turned into humiliating racist clowns to make money off of them.

Top Bottom