• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Menome

Voted

and yes I voted for Bayley for best face, I done did it

IbhRETk.jpg

We'll have you voting for Becky Lynch next year, mark my words.

Oersted

The only game I would ever kickstart in my life is an AKI wrestling game.

I would kickstart the SHIT out of it.

:(

They are busy making the greatest game series of all time

But Nintendo should let them do a NJPW vs Nintendo game. Think Lucha Pikachu in Pokken

Would be gold

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's too many categories where I'm not allowed to vote "none of the above" but still are required to vote

Menome

Am I the only one that finds her face attractive? That's like her best feature.

I think she's pretty, probably the prettiest of the WWE/NXT women's roster. Looks just as cute out of make-up too.

Damn it, I'm talking about a female wrestler's looks. Fetch the bingo card.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
9L8c3VN.png

See this shit is dumb, put a write-in or a "none" option so I don't have to pick between 2 guys I've never heard of and two guys that haven't improved

klonere

Banned
Can someone explain why Marifuji has a bad rep? He's obviously not the best in the world or anything and clearly has some flaws but ranking alongside Mojo Rawley seems a little harsh....

Menome

I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one that voted for Kalisto in the Cesaro Award.

I almost voted Kallisto, but he did get a well-deserved Slammy for his TLC match and a decent essentially-singles match against Kofi last night to showcase his ability to work as an individual.

With Sin Cara possibly out of action, we might see Kallisto get to transfer over for some midcard-action in the meantime. He's got a glimmer of opportunity opened up for him.

Cesaro however is just exactly where he was the moment the tag-team with Tydon Kidd had to break up.

DMczaf

Brock Lesnar's next opponent in WWE will be Sheamus as things are advertised.

A Lesnar vs. Sheamus match has been announced for a 1/8 house show at the Toyota Center in Houston. It is one of two Lesnar house show appearances thus far announced for this year, with the second one being on 2/16.

Lesnar-Cena-SummerSlam-gifs-001_001.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If you don't vote Natio for most improved, you're a goddamn fool. A FUCKING FOOL.

That dude was jobber supreme last year.

This is a rough, rough year for most improved.

You could give it to any member of The New Day. Or John Cena. Or The Red Queen. And they ain't even NOMINATED.

shaowebb

9L8c3VN.png

See this shit is dumb, put a write-in or a "none" option so I don't have to pick between 2 guys I've never heard of and two guys that haven't improved

Correct answer is Naito up there man. Not even a question. Its just a statement with 3 observers up there. Naito came out and DESTROYED the scene this year with his stuff. Look up his recap.
I don't know any of those people.

Seems like two people need to watch Wrestle Kingdom 10 on PPV

Top Bottom