• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

You're posting about wrestling in community on a gaming forum going for WWE over NJPW without watching it to see why folks like it? Look in the mirror. You are the nerd you mock lol.

Go look up Okada vs Naito or his Ishii stuff. Hell even the G1 Climax finals. Dude is on fire. NJPW shits on WWE free.
It helped build dudes like your Finn Balor
Names you should know.

Kota Ibushi
Kazuchika Okada
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tanahashi
Tetsuya Naito

Pick a match. They were all solid. The roster also sports folks like Alex Shelley, AJ Styles, Kenny Omega, and till recently Prince Devitt (Finn Balor), Ricochet (Prince Puma), PAC (Adrian Neville) and others that most people only seem to notice once WWE grabs them and waters them down. Those folks had careers overseas man. Better matches too because they weren't supporting a bunch of bodybuilders who can barely act and who can't wrestle for beans.

NJPW and Lucha Underground are pretty much your go to places. I'd also say CMLL has its moments.
I'm no pencil neck nerd.

I'm a Warrior

*snorts*

Mahonay

Banned
Shit, you could make a three hour tribute show to all the dudes Vince turned into humiliating racist clowns to make money off of them.
I really liked 2 Cold Scorpio, then he shows up on RAW as Flash Funk who was definitely a street pimp.
tumblr_niihg4GckZ1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

McMahon seems way more rattled by the crowd than I remember, but this whole "bone through your nose" conversation is awkward as fuck.

The Daniel Bryan chants sent him over the edge, he thought they were over that already lol. The CM Punk chants will increase as we get closer to his public beating.

Don't be that guy. If the PPVs pull 3000 posts they are worth making and the "closed community" attitude has ruined a ton of communities. The OT threads are great and reasonably popular. Even if you wanted to avoid it, its not like you could given we're in the WrestleMania build now

Do we get the Rock Promo + Match? Just that would get everyone's $9.99

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rock isn't doing a match, the whole thing is just a work to boost ticket sales.

There's basically no evidence of this at all because all he said is he's gonna be there and if he was gonna have a match that is exactly how they would start that build. He doesn't have any reason to fight someone otherwise.

Don't be that guy. If the PPVs pull 3000 posts they are worth making and the "closed community" attitude has ruined a ton of communities. The OT threads are great and reasonably popular. Even if you wanted to avoid it, its not like you could given we're in the WrestleMania build now.

The OT threads can be our NXT specials.

tumblr_o04eawLhmI1qksbhvo3_400.gif

TFW you see what they did to Emma and Summer Rae and are doing to Sasha and Becky and Charlotte, and know you too are fucked the second they don't know what else to do with you on NXT

This sucks. It's a trainwreck you see coming miles away but are powerless to prevent

jred2k

Just imagine JBL's commentary of Bayley's matches. He's either going to go full out "she's a grown-up baby weirdo" or he's going to start emphasizing how fun she is and she just loves to have fun!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why hasn't Bayley been on the main roster yet?

They have all of the NXT girls except her on the Roster and the only storyline going right now is that Becky Lynch is too dumb to notice Charlotte is a shitheel.

jred2k

After watching Breaking Ground I firmly believe Breeze was only called up so they could show it as part of the finale. Even Neville got more attention when he was called up.

Top Bottom