• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

notworksafe

Undertaker wins the Rumble this year.

That is my legit prediction.

Demng9T.png

Mahonay

Banned
Watching some Smokey Mountain Wrestling today for the first time. Not gonna lie, I popped when New Jack showed up. He cut a promo after his match with a shout out to OJ Simpson.

Colocho

Banned
I'm guessing Roman vs HHH for the title at RR, Brock wins the rumble and we have Reigns vs Lesnar II at WM32 with Reigns going over clean as a whistle.

Mahonay

Banned
1998 Jericho is best Jericho. The little touches he adds every step of the way in the ring as a heel makes me realize Kevin Owens borrows a lot from this 1,004 holds era Jericho.

Watching his match with Malenko at Uncensored 98'. Fucking so good.

Ithil

Biggest Mania of all time in his home state, possible ACTUAL retirement match on the line, biggest rub possible for Reigns, want to keep Brock away for something else/no repeat main event, fucking ARGH

If you want a fine way of ensuring Reigns is booed out of the building, maybe.

klonere

Banned
If you want a fine way of ensuring Reigns is booed out of the building, maybe.

I didn't say it was smart. Hell it'd be the worst thing they could do for my personal interest in the product.

But they could do it. Don't tell me you don't think they wouldn't do it.

Mahonay

Banned
Bret Hart vs Curt Hennig at Uncensored 98' is super depressing. Two wrestling greats absolutely run down by the business, a match that in an alternate timeline would have been an instant classic. And another fallen legend right there with them, Rick Rude as Hennig's manager.

Lol @ Mike Tenay during the match:
"The athletes in our sport are the greatest athletes in the world. And ask any orthopedic surgeon or any doctor who's worked on a pro wrestler they'll tell you that their body is more banged up, more bruised, more broken than any athlete in any sport around the world."

Bret Hart vs Curt Hennig at Uncensored 98' is super depressing. Two wrestling greats absolutely run down by the business, a match that in an alternate timeline would have been an instant classic. And another fallen legend right there with them, Rick Rude as Hennig's manager.

Lol @ Mike Tenay during the match:
"The athletes in our sport are the greatest athletes in the world. And ask any orthopedic surgeon or any doctor who's worked on a pro wrestler they'll tell you that their body is more banged up, more bruised, more broken than any athlete in any sport around the world."

augh, that does sound like a downer.

Menome

Catching up with last week's NXT and cringing at none of the commentary team realising it was Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Who, not Watson.

Since Sunny did not include Gif of the Year, what is your wrestling Gif of 2015?

And what was your "I'm Marking Out, Bro" moment?

I'll admit that Sasha Banks at TakeOver: Respect taking Izzy's headband, taunting her, and throwing the headband into the crowd was my Marking Out moment. Second place would be Sasha stomping on Bayley's fingers at TakeOver: Brooklyn.

Since Sunny did not include Gif of the Year, what is your wrestling Gif of 2015?

And what was your "I'm Marking Out, Bro" moment?

I'll admit that Sasha Banks at TakeOver: Respect taking Izzy's headband, taunting her, and throwing the headband into the crowd was my Marking Out moment. Second place would be Sasha stomping on Bayley's fingers at TakeOver: Brooklyn.

My personal mark out moment was getting Sabre Jr. vs Pentagon Jr. at BOLA unannounced. Everyone freaked out.

Are we really just going to keep posting clever thread titles? These lazy ass post trains are the absolute scourge of GAF.

It's the only way wrestling fans can increase ratings. In threads, make a bunch of non-contributive posts or gimmick references; for shows, buy more and more cheap TVs and have them all on the same station.

Top Bottom