• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

klonere

Banned
Seth is the new Edge.

He can play both roles well off they needed him too(even though I think he'd be a better heel of they let him be him).

Moveset is amazing. It's explosives but at the same time can damage he and his opponent in a bad way.

Has a good look, he's not too big or too small.

Entrance music rules.

While I'm not saying he's the new Cena because we don't need that, he should be the guy they are putting all their resources toward.

At least Hunter and Vince botg admire him.

Miz was the man but only one guy was behind him if I recall.

I never experienced main event Miz but all I know right now is that I need Miz doing more than he is doing now. Dude is one of the best talkers in the entire company and has his character down to a tee. Mainly because he lives the gimmick and it ain't even a gimmick, brother.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you'd think that a company like NJPW would have a little more respect for a grand slam champion and not mix his name up:

capture22b3r5s.png

It's the hybrid of Takayama and Tanahashi.

God help us.

Barrage

I never experienced main event Miz but all I know right now is that I need Miz doing more than he is doing now. Dude is one of the best talkers in the entire company and has his character down to a tee. Mainly because he lives the gimmick and it ain't even a gimmick, brother.

The beauty about Miz is he can be reheated at any time. After Sandow he pretty much jobbed the rest of the year, but give him one or two promos and you could buy Miz/Ambrose at Fast Lane.

You missed something may I say it? Awesome. Good promos, he started off cowardly but got deadly then toward the end be was made a bitch. His promo work was spot on and we need a heel like him carrying the microphone. He's improved drastically in the ring as well.
main event edge's moveset was pretty weak, along with his soft ass body

upper midcard edge was better, in-ring and appearance wise
I'm the beginning it was good, after the Taker fued I noticed him dial down a lot. Kinda sad. Maybe the fire caught up with him from 2006.

somedevil

WWE viewership for 12/28:

8pm: 3.695
9pm: 3.488
10pm: 3.425

Avg: 3.536

Up from last week. They probably will consider this a win with the football game doing close to 16 million viewers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know, outside of a few performers, I'm not too huge on Dragon Gate just because it's not my style. But I've got to say, Genki Horiguchi and CIMA and K-Ness have got to be some of the best bookers going right now. Possibly the best. Just because of the following

A) They're able to build young stars while still having a large amount of veterans and they can turn just about anyone into a star. Even duds like Gamma.
B) Their ridiculous success
C) They book these ridiculously large matches and even though it is a huge spotfest and that's kind of impressive but shallow to someone like me, they book them so well. There's no awkward WWE 'too many people in the ring so I'm gonna lean in a corner' spots. Like I'm not a fan of those kinds of matches but it's incredible how well done they are
D) Their tag champions are on the same level as their main champion
E) They have all these factions and almost all of them have a, or multiple, 'main event' level guys.

It's why whenever you see Gedo or Jado or Mutoh or someone try to book faction warfare, they just come off as completely sloppy and disorganized compared to Dragon Gate.
tumblr_o06wrwQqdD1t34v14o1_r1_400.gif

Well...

New Hope moves pretty fucking fast too if you think about it.
The crazy thing is, I've not seen the original trilogy since I was in single digits. Meaning the movies were too long for me lol.
i know people who watch raw weekly aren't complaining about a movie's length
Being in theatre my entire life, I could probably sit through 12 hours of raw. I'll never let anyone know of this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2 weeks? Joey Ryan ran it into the ground the day it happened.

This is the same dude who hawked his 'boobplex' shirt the same day as the give divas a chance shit happened.

Menome

#Brooooonx-Man, you don't have to work up a shoot fight

Brooo-oo-oonx-Man, was shooting from the hip tonight

Bronx-Maaaan
They're all jabronies
Bronx-Maaaan
They're all jabronies
Bronx-Maaaan
Don't work up a shoot fight
Bronx-Maaaan
See you in a fortnight#

#Brooooonx-Man, you don't have to work up a shoot fight

Brooo-oo-oonx-Man, was shooting from the hip tonight

Bronx-Maaaan
They're all jabronies
Bronx-Maaaan
They're all jabronies
Bronx-Maaaan
Don't work up a shoot fight
Bronx-Maaaan
See you in a fortnight#
It's too early for this shit lol

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah he was right, but people posting jn wrasslin threads like us should probably not point fingers at other communities too much, you know?

Menome

I'm certain that every Pixar film has a short animation before the main feature. Every one I've seen over the past few years has had one.

IT'S A NEW PAGE, YES IT IS

6f9VZH4.jpg

Top Bottom