• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Indie wrestling just isn't this sleazy any more, 1998 ~ 2001 was a magical time of such bad decisions.

The funny thing is, 1999-era Zandig CZW draws better per-show than modern day Deej CZW.

Indy wrestling is sleazy as hell, man. Don't even get me started on the female side. Amazon Wish Lists, Starbucks Gift Cards, and customs for everyone!

Also, modern day CZW booking is a real issue nowadays

Indy wrestling is sleazy as hell, man. Don't even get me started on the female side. Amazon Wish Lists, Starbucks Gift Cards, and customs for everyone!

I guess it's a different sort of sleazy, indie wrestling had a certain reckless, unsafe quality to it back then. Also, Indie > Indy :p

Also, modern day CZW booking is a real issue nowadays

There's just too many dudes on CZW cards I have no interest in watching. I see one match I like the look of (Team Tremendous vs The Hooligans, for example) then I see the next match is some shit like Dave Crist vs Sozio. Eurgh.

I guess it's a different sort of sleazy, indie wrestling had a certain reckless, unsafe quality to it back then. Also, Indie > Indy :p

There's just too many dudes on CZW cards I have no interest in watching. I see one match I like the look of (Team Tremendous vs The Hooligans, for example) then I see the next match is some shit like Dave Crist vs Sozio. Eurgh.

If you roll with Lash on that stupid Indie shit I will brain you. And yeah, definitely different sleazy :p

And yeah, CZW books the weirdest shit. And the fans really don't care.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'll buy a Roman Reigns shirt when WWE puts one out that says

Roman Reigns, the guy with the biggest pecs
Roman Reigns, the guy who has lots of sex

klonere

Banned
The UFC's two biggest draws in their biggest ever financial year are a 135 pound women and a 145 pound man.

The era of the heavyweight is dead right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wooly sweaters are expensive as shit is why

The funnier part is that they actually designed it for Kevin Owens (he's wearing one in an interview from a couple weeks ago) because it has the KO KO KO joke on it, and then they just ripped the whole concept off and slapped Roman Reigns on it which is the most WWE thing ever

Eh? These sweaters have been a thing for years on WWE Shop

Iwnac8J.jpg

Tis the season friends.

love how roman is modelling that sweater like a snobby kid that doesn't want to wear one to his family portrait. who says he can't emote.

I dunno I think nia jax is fine. she's huge and intimidating and her still doing herself up in makeup and caring about her appearance isn't a bad thing you buttheads. as long as she can work without hurting someone then no sense wasting someone with her build on squashes for an extended stay.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
los ingobernables no 2 and 4 on the top selling njpw merch
tumblr_nsrqmyIMaW1sbqspto1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_ny9posg7ic1shpubg_500.gif

can't wait for naito-kun to put bullet club out of business

I think Roman is better looking than Tyler

Well, Tyler is only part man. I am referring to Roman being none model. He is zero model. He is trying to sell a goofy holiday sweater by looking at the camera like he is daring it to punch him. He has no holiday spirit. KO and Dean can do it, but Roman has less vitality than that fish Rusev threw.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Any.

Name me a better looking star.

Basically anyone dude had a face like a pug

I assumed "Rick Rude was sooooo good looking" was just a wrassleGAF in-joke based on the fact he was roided up to shit

Angry Grimace

If it helps I don't think he's attractive and I asked a couple girls just now and they all said he has an unattractive face but a nice body

Which is in line with what I said: not very handsome, just roided up.

Striker

If it helps I don't think he's attractive and I asked a couple girls just now and they all said he has an unattractive face but a nice body

Which is in line with what I said: not very handsome, just roided up.
I mean it's all clearly subjective. Even as a heel (a late 80's, early 90's heel where those guys weren't playing the 'cool heel' schtick they do nowadays), women loved him.

The ugly face good body is just Adrian Neville.

Angry Grimace

I mean it's all clearly subjective. Even as a heel (a late 80's, early 90's heel where those guys weren't playing the 'cool heel' schtick they do nowadays), women loved him.

The ugly face good body is just Adrian Neville.

That's because he had a Chippendales body which happened to also be his gimmick. But I bet you the average person would think Roman Reigns is better looking than Rick Rude.

The last page ended in jokes about a certain white dudes weight so tick that one off.

WrassleGAF is then now and forever Poe's Law: the Thread.

The last page ended in jokes about a certain white dudes weight so tick that one off.

Klonere if you're trying to imply that the ban on "body shaming" is a moderation tool that is only ever employed to silence political dissidents in this thread then I am certain I have no idea what you are talking about.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really don't like Ciampa. He just reminds me of Indie Wrestler The Indie Wrestler. His moveset doesn't match his look and his look doesn't match the personality he's trying to get over like I have trouble buying that anyone thinks he's an actual badass.

He looks like the first level thug in a Final Fight game. Not even a mini boss. Just the very first throwaway wimpy bad guy you beat.

Kaladin

I really don't like Ciampa. He just reminds me of Indie Wrestler The Indie Wrestler. His moveset doesn't match his look and his look doesn't match the personality he's trying to get over like I have trouble buying that anyone thinks he's an actual badass.

He looks like the first level thug in a Final Fight game. Not even a mini boss. Just the very first throwaway wimpy bad guy you beat.

Ciampa and Gargano (if they still use him) are the male version of Blue Pants.

Angry Grimace

...I just assumed Ciampa was a random jobber and was confused why the whole show was just squash matches

Ciampa does the Otani facewash/running knee combo better than anyone since OG Joe - also, I just saw him this past Sunday in a match where he had a legitimate grievance and he did a real good job of conveying the out-for-blood, unhinged persona that's implied when you hear 'The Sicilian Psychopath'. What's his character in NXT? Oh, I'm real happy to be here, make the most of my opportunity, WWE's the best in the world, yada yada yada.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not even talking about NXT. I'm talking about 'indie guy who does a lot of big Japanese moves who isn't very big and makes 'my first crazy role' acting expressions during the match.'

If he were a CAW in Smackdown, he would have the generic black tribal tattoos on his torso and his creator would be called 619xxSatanMetalhead

Top Bottom