• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

somedevil

Ciampa does the Otani facewash/running knee combo better than anyone since OG Joe - also, I just saw him this past Sunday in a match where he had a legitimate grievance and he did a real good job of conveying the out-for-blood, unhinged persona that's implied when you hear 'The Sicilian Psychopath'. What's his character in NXT? Oh, I'm real happy to be here, make the most of my opportunity, WWE's the best in the world, yada yada yada.

I don't think it was ever that especially this weeks NXT. He gave a good promo before facing Joe to the Rich Brennan clone.

I won't disagree that he has a fairly generic look, but I've liked the character work he's shown and enjoy watching him in the ring, so we'll have to agree to disagree there. Not exactly sure which of his moves bothers you so much though, the air raid crash? The powerbomb over the knees? Perhaps those were moves that would have been reserved for bigger guys in the past, but it's not like there's many big guys in indie wrestling these days and I'd hazard that most of the guys Ciampa wrestles are of a fairly similar size. TBH, I'm not really sure what you DO like in indie wrestling.

tumblr_nc7wzsFjuc1rk38lro1_500.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The joke is that the League of Nations stable makes no fucken sense

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Would it kill Vince to pen a storyline that isn't obviously designed to force Roman over

somedevil

Would it kill Vince to pen a storyline that isn't obviously designed to force Roman over

Nope. Its just funny how opposite it is of when Bryan was getting laid out every Raw and Smackdown after Summerslam.

Also, the triple threat Tag Match has been announced as the ladder match. Plus there is a Daniel Bryan mention and that mere mention got a pop and a yes chant.

The Lapsed Fan's Vince McMahon impression segments are really good. That Cold Stone podcast is great. I couldn't sit and listen to a 5 hour wrestling podcast, god damn, but I might get one and chip away at it over a week or two walking around. Are the podcasts full of funny and interesting stuff?

Top Bottom