• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Ithil

man, you sure proved everyone wrong with people casually clapping at a wrestling show

K8jUln7.gif

4lB0lz2.gif

I like how you post the impact for one, and the aftermath for the other.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh god, are we at the part of the thread where a bunch of 20 year olds starting whining about the good ole' days?

no no no see the attitude era was perfect

now that we've established that, the guy who is the best technical wrestling performer should be pushed to the championship, just like in the attitude era

shaowebb

Please let Cesaro steal this move...
mMuPyf4.gif

...he'd just look so great doing Equinox's Overbomb. Hell follow it up with a regular powerbomb if you wanna.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Striker

no no no see the attitude era was perfect

now that we've established that, the guy who is the best technical wrestling performer should be pushed to the championship, just like in the attitude era
At least late in that era, he was, but a certain someone kept trying to say he was too small.

9xBefX7.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to know what the punchline to "Once you go beard" is because I'm having a hard time finding something that rhymes and makes sense. Anybody?

It's British crap. Just fill in the blank with "toad in the hole" or "on the cobbles" and you have a winner.

somedevil

So is League of Nations now part of the Authority, their own team? Or has the creative team not figured that one out?

They are a part of the Authority who is Stephanie and Triple H. The New Day are not part of the league but just along with them because of the Usos.

The funny thing was Kevin Owens was going to be in the Raw main event this monday but got sick. So I wonder if he will be the Canadian representative or will he escape feuding with Reigns.

edit: Also, on Smackdown a mere Bryan mention got a good pop and a chant.

Limit

https://clyp.it/1kjo2izx

The original idea for the Punk/Nash story and how it ended up with "Nash texted himself to tell himself to attack Punk".

I don't know if anything can be done at this point to make Vince not be out of touch. Wasted potential. The NXT invasion angle continues to be the biggest dropping of the ball from current WWE era for me though. Downright tragic.

Top Bottom