• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

I wonder why WWE never tried to pursue Bobby Lashley considering everything about him is Vince's wet dream, and he became an even better worker after leaving WWE.

They gave him everything, killed brand for him and then the guy just left. Fuck Bobby Lashley which is probably how everyone in the WWE feels.

They gave him everything, killed brand for him and then the guy just left. Fuck Bobby Lashley which is probably how everyone in the WWE feels.

He left because Hayes was racist to him and Kristal, and WWE wouldn't do anything about it.

Kristal left too, but less because of that than because they wanted to have her do a romance angle with Edge in a rehash of the Edge/Lita thing, knowing full well she and Lashley were dating at the time

WWE really has a hard on for having people in relationships make out with other people on camera

Current active fav 5:

1. Xavier Woods
2. Big E
3. Kevin Owens
4. Finn Balor
5. Alberto Del Rio

Fav V Wrasslgaffers:

1. Fox
2. Heel
3. Flammable D
4. Bootaaay
5. klonere

Fav 5 Tag teamsters:

1. Edge and Christian
2. APA
3. High Energy
4. New Day
5. Brothers of Destruction

Colocho

Banned
He left because Hayes was racist to him and Kristal, and WWE wouldn't do anything about it.

Kristal left too, but less because of that than because they wanted to have her do a romance angle with Edge in a rehash of the Edge/Lita thing, knowing full well she and Lashley were dating at the time

Vince really has a hard on for having people in relationships make out with other people on camera

FTFY

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They gave him everything, killed brand for him and then the guy just left.

lesnartitle.gif

notworksafe

Pop, despite being a shitty network, is on waaaay more packages than Destination America.

Yeah, I'd need the third tier Comcast package for DA, but Pop is on all of them. Also curious to see how TV works through the Xbone, I've heard both good and bad

Current active fav 5:
1. Ambrose
2. Big E
3. Kofi
4. Apollo Crews
5. Owens

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fave five:

Cesaro
Claudio Castagnoli
Very Mysterious Ice Cream
Jey Uso
Antonio Cesaro

Y'know, wouldn't it really be better for the women's division to have the Authority keeping them down for sexist reasons. Like just do backstage promos where they explicitly limit the length of their matches, make comments that people don't want to see women's wrestling, and that the Bellas are the kind of women the WWE universe wants to see - not Becky, with her ridiculous headbanging and Charlotte with her submission nonsense - and let the faces get over by overcoming all of that and demanding bigger opportunities?

I mean if HHH and Stephanie are going to be heels, they might as well give the divas revolution thing some conflict and foreground the real issues that have blighted women's wrestling in WWE. It'd work. You'd see women's matches getting over more, I think.

JTG interview

For certain superstars there is definitely a glass ceiling. Using Zack Ryder as an example, it doesn’t matter if the crowd is on your side. If they don’t approve of you, if they don’t put the machine behind you, then they are not going to follow through with it. They handpick their stars.

Race an issue in wwe

I definitely believe so just due to history, the results you know? All the superstars that have been identified as African Americans, have been identified as Black – I’ve never seen them been the face of the company or be the Heavyweight champion. I’ve seen it in other companies like TNA and WCW, but in WWF still there hasn’t been a Black face or a champion.

Race in wrestling
That’s how wrestling has always been. Hopefully it changes real soon. And usually they bring them in as a heel; as a monster for the white champion to overcome. You know Umaga, he was fed to John Cena. Same thing with Kamala in the 80s, he was fed to Hulk Hogan. Nine times out of ten they make the angry black man – the savage – just be fed to the champion. It’s an obstacle that he’s going to win.

Welp I should give up on my dream of becoming the face of Wwe

Y'know, wouldn't it really be better for the women's division to have the Authority keeping them down for sexist reasons. Like just do backstage promos where they explicitly limit the length of their matches, make comments that people don't want to see women's wrestling, and that the Bellas are the kind of women the WWE universe wants to see - not Becky, with her ridiculous headbanging and Charlotte with her submission nonsense - and let the faces get over by overcoming all of that and demanding bigger opportunities?

I mean if HHH and Stephanie are going to be heels, they might as well give the divas revolution thing some conflict and foreground the real issues that have blighted women's wrestling in WWE. It'd work. You'd see women's matches getting over more, I think.
No, keep that shit off of my tv.

No, keep that shit off of my tv.

Why, cos you think it would be offensive or what?

I think it's better to kind of deal with it head on and move on from there, because the fact is the crowds still don't give a shit about women's matches and I think they need to give this thing some kind of combustive element to wake people up to the idea that the women aren't necessarily boring by definition.

Why, cos you think it would be offensive or what?

I think it's better to kind of deal with it head on and move on from there, because the fact is the crowds still don't give a shit about women's matches and I think they need to give this thing some kind of combustive element to wake people up to the idea that the women aren't necessarily boring by definition.
Sick of it because none of them interest me. Make SD the diva show now since that was the original vision and they're not treating sd like it oncewas.

KingBroly

Banned
*Starts watching NXT
*Short Greeting
*WRASSLIN START

*Starts watching Raw
*Short Greeting
*20 minute talking segment

People don't watch wrestling for talking. They watch it for wrestling. It's part of why people love NXT.

klonere

Banned
Not injured only:

1. Dean Ambrose
2. Kevin Owens
3. Big E
4. Roman Reigns
5. Becky
ETIeuOd.gif

<3 I made it

Bruh we made it

*Starts watching NXT
*Short Greeting
*WRASSLIN START

*Starts watching Raw
*Short Greeting
*20 minute talking segment

People don't watch wrestling for talking. They watch it for wrestling. It's part of why people love NXT.

I wouldn't mind the talking on Raw if it was any good. But they are building a company around Roman Reigns so lol.

Also 3 hours to fill means everything is going to be drawn out to some extent (see The New Day).

I know you read the Coli thread dedicated to this.

In b4 he is attacked by his brother Blane (Black Kane) The Devil's Favourite Shooter

sabu.png
@black kane having a jhericurl wig attached to his mask
His backstory will be him being a local rapper back in the day, when stage pyro lit his curl on fire, causing him to be burned and disfigured like MJ

laff.gif

They found that dudes FB page and everything.

klonere

Banned
I'm so hungover I didn't do any of my quotes right and I've been giggling at "Nigga Taker" for the last 5 minutes.

Is that racist.

KingBroly

Banned
Weird moment watching NXT

*Commentators say 'oh no blue pants is back'

*Nia Jax comes out

*Blue Pants' music plays

*Commentators are confused at her being back

um......rare production snafu

Also Nia Jax is a BIG lady.

klonere

Banned
Boots or Flammable I have a PROGRESS related question: what Chapter does Jimmy Havoc turn heel
and beat up Smallman on
? I seem to have somehow missed or skipped this really important event in my viewing as
I'm watching the end of Chapter 10 and he shows up right at the end all heeled up already

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Blane gets enough credit, and he should.

Top Bottom