• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

I'm so hungover I didn't do any of my quotes right and I've been giggling at "Nigga Taker" for the last 5 minutes.

Is that racist.
I know I'm reporting you for saying the 'n' word. Quote or not, you pseudo racists in here aren't getting past me with that shit.

Me

tumblr_m9sxkt072g1rfo0zlo1_250.gif

Maybe he's black and is allowed to say it. That's a rule, right?
Nope, I don't even say it 😑.

Klonere you're good lol! I just wanted to give you all some excitement on this boring Saturday.

Just don't be using that word because you think it's cool or I'll coming knocking at your door.

Caderfix

I'm watching Smackdown, and I got to say, I really wish Sheamus was booked as a serious heel. He's doing a good job with the tools they gave him, so I would like to see a decent tittle run. Too bad he won't even look like a real challenge, most likely.

His promos are decent, he is pretty good in ring and he looks tough as nails, if booked right, he would be the second most credible guy in the roster (Brock's got that pinned down).

Canned pop sucks and Dean Ambrose should change his haircut, as he's starting to look pretty ridiculous.

charsace

I like Reigns, but his character right now still sucks. Guy needs to turn heel and a new character. You can tell he would be good as the cocky heel.

Caderfix

Did I just see Roman defeating Rusev + ADR (United States Champion) + Sheamus (WWE Champion) all by himself without even having anyone on the ring side?

They made it via count out, but it only worked because neither of Roman's three opponents could get up.

This is too much.

PROGRESS Chapter 20, my boy Noam Dar does a clean job in like 6 minutes to a joke character...

"Flash" Morgan Webster got me super pumped because he's got a good look and came out to The Jam but his in-ring performance was pretty sloppy! That's just one multi-man match though so hopefully his singles matches are better because he looks like a dude i want to like

Aiii

So not worth it
Bryan's problem isn't so much the beard, but his hair. He desperately needs to groom.

Punk's beard looks rugged still, no need to groom just yet.

ETIeuOd.gif

Bruh we made it

I wouldn't mind the talking on Raw if it was any good. But they are building a company around Roman Reigns so lol.

Also 3 hours to fill means everything is going to be drawn out to some extent (see The New Day).

I've always been a Becky Lynch guy.

You're replying to this:
ETIeuOd.gif

Which is quite literally the worst gif of this year.

Also the worst outfit of all the wrestlers. Steampunk cosplay... in 2015.

I agree the steampunk outfit is somewhat off-putting. I can deal with it. But the gif shows a lot of her personality, which more than I can say for all of the women's roster.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm sorry Sunny, but this whole VR revolution is DOA if this PlayStation presentation is anything to go by.

PROGRESS Chapter 20, my boy Noam Dar does a clean job in like 6 minutes to a joke character...

The Pastor's not a joke character, you just need to BillEave!!
Noam's gone from PROGRESS for a while, he signed some sort of contract with ICW - Mastiff was supposed to get heat from putting Noam out, but couldn't make it to the show that day, so Eaver stepped in. Wouldn't be surprised if Noam offered to put him over, Bill's a good lad and one of the more promising rookies on the scene at present

"Flash" Morgan Webster got me super pumped because he's got a good look and came out to The Jam but his in-ring performance was pretty sloppy! That's just one multi-man match though so hopefully his singles matches are better because he looks like a dude i want to like

I really want to like Flash as well, but he is indeed a bit sloppy at times, whether in tag matches or singles bouts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm sorry Sunny, but this whole VR revolution is DOA if this PlayStation presentation is anything to go by.

1. It's not ready for anything even remotely close to mass market prices.
2. Goggles are a hard sell for anyone. 3D glasses are nowhere near as cumbersome and people balked at that.

Kamaitachi vs Dragon Lee was a ton of fun, as per usual - can't wait to see these two blow the roof off Korakuen Hall next January!

And that's why it's called a tope suicida;

xYer6ic.gif

Frankly insane senton from Kamaitachi;

sq48Cux.gif

Goddamn dropkicks;

rsYqahy.gif

Tope con Hilo!!

rTgZC5P.gif

Love this spot;

AST3Gk9.gif

Crazy flipping piledriver;

6QrthUm.gif

It was good. I've really been enjoying Samoa Joe.

Joe isn't quite back to 2005/2006 tier, but he's definitely getting back to form. Even James Storm looked like he was I better shape this match than in his first match.

Thank God Miz never got into lucha. The luchadores his neglect would have crippled or killed. I mean, they would have just ditched his ass in a cartel-controlled town the first time he failed to catch a guy, but still.

There are still tickets available for NXT in Glasgow. I might pick up a cheap one (£20, seems reasonable) and go along if I feel like it. I'll decide later in the week.

They didn't sell out on their recent WWE house show here either. Although I think the Hydro venue is a 17,000 seater, so it'd be tough.

Menome

Soooo...they closed the show on a generic-looking FPS MOBA.

And I'm saying that as the guy keeping Battleborn in the GAF consciousness.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Soooo...they closed the show on a generic-looking FPS MOBA.

And I'm saying that as the guy keeping Battleborn in the GAF consciousness.

WCW 1996-1998 booking right here. Open with the foreigners and have a hot 1/3 of the show. End with the shitty and tired main event.

Top Bottom