• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why do I need to listen to hours of people making the same exact jokes and takes that WrassleGAF makes for free every day

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why do I need to listen to hours of people making the same exact jokes and takes that WrassleGAF makes for free every day

I'm often stuck in a car for 1.5-4 hours a day, plus an hour long dog walk or two. Can't listen to you humanoids type your jokes and post your gifs now, can I?

thefro

Dang, actually felt kind of sorry for Mankind at the end of all that.

So, after Survivor Series 1998 I just start going through all the RAWs, I don't have to worry about Smackdown?

Smackdown didn't start until August 99

I remember it being as good as Raw until the Brand Extension in 2002 (where Heyman gets the book) and that July 2002-Feb 2003 period with the "Smackdown SIx" is one of the best ever.

Colocho

Banned
So, aside from The Ultimate Warrior and Roman Reigns, is there anyone else that has never lost clean in a singles match?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Work from home, then. Problem solved.

I do work from home actually! Those car rides are to see my nephews and help my mother and sister out. It's just I end up doing it like a second job.

The four hour car rides are the rare times when work forces me to travel. The dog walking is part of the visiting my sister.

As God as my witness, she's broken in half!

qWJ4kRQ.gif

So hyped for my first Progress show tomorrow - are any of the main guys missing?

Contrast to the shite PCW are pumping out, for one of the big events next year already confirmed are Tajiri, Billy Gunn and Matt Hardy - wankpheasants

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope Yujiro can switch with Kamaitachi when he comes to NJPW and do a trade. I bet he could learn a lot and I bet his gimmick would be mad over in Mexico.

Yujiro to reappear at Wrestle Kingdom 13 with Kiara Mia

Yujiro needs to up the sleaze by about 100%, he does the biting the hand spot that always gets an ok reaction, but there's nothing really sleazy about the way he wrestles (unless you count dropping dudes on the back of their neck). I don't know what to do with him, but perhaps another learning excursion would sort him out.

Combine that with the usual lionheart and their version of the authority and you've got a whole load of shit

That sounds rough. I saw Lionheart live exactly once, he had an utter shitter of a match against Chris Renfrew, it was just diabolically dull - never seen the appeal in him, plus from his twitter postings he seems like a right disagreeable cunt with a severely over-inflated opinion of himself.

The Pastor's not a joke character, you just need to BillEave!!
Noam's gone from PROGRESS for a while, he signed some sort of contract with ICW - Mastiff was supposed to get heat from putting Noam out, but couldn't make it to the show that day, so Eaver stepped in. Wouldn't be surprised if Noam offered to put him over, Bill's a good lad and one of the more promising rookies on the scene at present

I really want to like Flash as well, but he is indeed a bit sloppy at times, whether in tag matches or singles bouts.

Hey, it's a good joke! Even though I didn't even get his name until I saw his tights... But yeah I like the guy so far

And that's too bad about Dar, really enjoyed the guy but I'm sure I'll give ICW a shot once i'm caught up on PROGRESS

Lucha Underground season 2|OT|RING THE BEEEEELL

ycnWKG.gif

Also they took the matches of their youtube account. Prob means something in the works with regards to streaming

Yujiro needs to up the sleaze by about 100%, he does the biting the hand spot that always gets an ok reaction, but there's nothing really sleazy about the way he wrestles (unless you count dropping dudes on the back of their neck). I don't know what to do with him, but perhaps another learning excursion would sort him out.

He needs to watch some Joey Ryan, Dino, Adrian Street, and old school Goldust to really sleaze it up and make opponents uncomfortable.

Top Bottom