• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

To be fair, he's a better heel than anyone on the WWE roster:

please note that dan is alternating between a cherry coke zero and a diet mountain dew

edit: dan you cannot give homeless people food that you HAVE TAKEN BITES OF

NO DAN YOU CANT GIVE DOGS TACO BELL GOD DAMN IT

edit: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME TYPE DAN

Fucker even has more character development than most WWE characters:

Wait, did Dan just say he likes things with sour cream now? He wen't through this nightmare journey and came out better on the other side :)

nooter. that's it. WCW championship,

when?

who cares?

why?

ric flair

fuck you

VFmpnOp.gif

system of a down are the first armenian champs

Seth

we've got a whole new champ dynasty to think about here

big nose seth
angel nose seth
big boy seth

ROMAN REIGNS, THE NEW WWE CHAMPION

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUNNNN DUNN DUNN DUNN BRRRR APPLEDOUGH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IT'S JOHN CENA!!!! 1, 2, 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I unironically want Cena/Reigns and have been honking for it for a month or two.

What if Cena comes back and attacks the League of Nations, destroying all of them. Beating Sheamo to an inch of his life, making the crowd turn on Cena, Sheamus turns face in the process, a double turn. Cena stands triumphant over Wade, Rusev, ADR and Sheamus and takes the mic, proclaiming to endorse Donald Trump and to rid the WWE and save America from the evil foreigners. As the crowd boos, Cena questions the audience's loyalty to these United States of America. How he's fought for them all these years, and they have the audacity to boo him?

Nuclear heat and very topical. Must see WWE programming as well as a much needed ratings booster.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What if Cena comes back and attacks the League of Nations, destroying all of them. Beating Sheamo to an inch of his life, making the crowd turn on Cena, Sheamus turns face in the process, a double turn. Cena stands triumphant over Wade, Rusev, ADR and Sheamus and takes the mic, proclaiming to endorse Donald Trump and to rid the WWE and save America from the evil foreigners. As the crowd boos, Cena questions the audience's loyalty to these United States of America. How he's fought for them all these years, and they have the audacity to boo him?

Nuclear heat and very topical. Must see WWE programming as well as a much needed ratings booster.
This would make a great angle to introduce Sami Zayn on the main roster as the man who has show Cena the light again.

first of all, this would only take at most 2/10ths of cena Prime Max, so that's a joke. cena would obviously stand strong, but from a booking standpoint, who is this irish ponce? how does cena get the pin? it doesn't mattet how. it can be a roll up. let's just get it done.

i am not even joking

this is what i want at this point

i love cena

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder what effect Cena turning heel would have on ratings

I wonder what effect Cena turning heel would have on ratings

well i'd imagine they have run numbers on it numerous times unlike you, and other uninformed smarks who are so eafer to have a definitive opinion, and they have decided as a company that overall it wasn't worth taking the risk. heel turns have backfired before after all. maybe just keep cene steady and don't wory about 42 year old whiners who will never stop watching.

Angry Grimace

well i'd imagine they have run numbers on it numerous times unlike you, and other uninformed smarks who are so eafer to have a definitive opinion, and they have decided as a company that overall it wasn't worth taking the risk. heel turns have backfired before after all. maybe just keep cene steady and don't wory about 42 year old whiners who will never stop watching.

Message received loud and clear, friend.

friends i think it's pretty clear that friend slime is drunk this evening and i'm jumping from one topic to the next mid randy orton is out indefinitely which offers up cesaro should take some time to consider his tyler was never destined for anything except jobber city sami will be lucky to get an IC feud bayley like meltzer said would be sad to call up at this brock shoudln't fight KO that's silly cena where's cena where's rollins

Angry Grimace

friends i think it's pretty clear that friend slime is drunk this evening and i'm jumping from one topic to the next mid randy orton is out indefinitely which offers up cesaro should take some time to consider his tyler was never destined for anything except jobber city sami will be lucky to get an IC feud bayley like meltzer said would be sad to call up at this brock shoudln't fight KO that's silly cena where's cena where's rollins
Look buddy if you want a WrassleGAF title shot just say so.

Not that I'll accept.

Have they always called women matches "divas matches" on NXT?

Noticed it this week...

they sure haven't and if this is a new development then it's yet another point of contention for me to make incendiary comments about, if that does indeed amount to be the fucking case, friend

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
is that actually cool? i mean, neither person involved in that seems cool and the promotion it took place in isn't cool so i don't know how it can combine to become cool

is that actually cool? i mean, neither person involved in that seems cool and the promotion it took place in isn't cool so i don't know how it can combine to become cool

Indie wrestling works by combining really lame elements with other lame elements and then wrapping that up in a boring and shit package and taking it on tour.

You'd be better off swantoning into a colour blade for no money in your alkie best friend's garden

Top Bottom