• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

hamchan

I guess WWE are listening when people say they just watch the New Day segment and then change the channel. They sure were on a lot of segments this RAW. I'm just afraid they'll stop being special when they keep doing that.

bjork

I guess WWE are listening when people say they just watch the New Day segment and then change the channel. They sure were on a lot of segments this RAW. I'm just afraid they'll stop being special when they keep doing that.

Don't be afraid of the inevitable. Embrace it.

CVJcs7DU4AEkNs3.jpg

Why??

bjork

Relative.

You can be overexposed to some mundane and boring shit, or be exposed to entertaining stuff. In the end, what do you choose? Regarding New Day, my point is they're out there taking risks, cracking new jokes and gimmicks. As long as they're able to continue to be entertaining, by way of being fresh and fun, I feel that they should be okay. Their risks are paying off for them.

In the end, even something entertaining becomes mundane and boring because you've seen it before. I don't care what it is, eventually it wears itself out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
One day I am going to cash in my MitB and be top of this list. Not sure when but it will happen. Just so I can hate myself for one month

Is this wall of shame a dig at our own overexposure? Hmmm..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to thank Bionic for making the December thread and not going with any cringeworthy anti-Reigns topic name that was marching toward our community. Thank you.

jmdajr

Who here got the email?

According to PWInsider.com, WWE sent an email survey out to its WWE Fan Council yesterday, questioning them on the current state of Raw.

Questions included asking the fan when he/she watches Raw, when he/she changes the channel during Raw, and whether or not channel changing takes place during talking segments, matches, etc. This is likely WWE’s way of trying to determine why the company has lost about 25% of its viewers since June.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who here got the email?

According to PWInsider.com, WWE sent an email survey out to its WWE Fan Council yesterday, questioning them on the current state of Raw.

Questions included asking the fan when he/she watches Raw, when he/she changes the channel during Raw, and whether or not channel changing takes place during talking segments, matches, etc. This is likely WWE’s way of trying to determine why the company has lost about 25% of its viewers since June.

I have an idea who in this thread would love to be on the WWE Fan Council

Ithil

Who here got the email?

"Please make your television show less shit".

Aiii

So not worth it
The only way to get pushed in WWE is to be related to The Rock or Ric Flair.

I guess we should be lucky Steve Austin has literally no family.
lol.

Fox318

Who here got the email?

Which one of these two does WWE need more of in your opinion?

• shoots
  • works

Aiii

So not worth it
It's weird how WWE has no clue why people aren't watching Raw anymore.

When they have a product themselves that has plenty of praise for its simple booking and storylines. Or when there's a LU that gets rave reviews for the way it handles TV in a unique and interesting way.

It's really not that hard, less cooks in the kitchen for one and people that are less disconnected from their target audience for another would be a great place to start. There's literally nobody that has not raised these two points over the course of a decade at least once or twice.

Kaladin

Where do you rank the wrestling and commentating career of Steve "Mongo" McMichael?

While it aired, I never cared for the guy and as I'm re-watching this era, he's kinda just a foot note. He's really just the fourth guy for the horsemen and nothing more.

Top Bottom