• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

I'm not sure i've even listened to 5 2015 albums, but Bully's Feels Like is pretty great
Five 5 Current Indy "Real Music" Themes? Lost art nowadays with PWG and the like cutting out entrances.

Mine is PROGRESS heavy, unsurprisingly

1. Morning Glory - Oasis / Noam Dar
2. Like a Prayer / Grado
3. I Hope You Suffer - AFI / Jimmy Havoc
4. Psycho Killer - Talking Heads / Tomasso Ciampa
5. Riot Rythm - Sleigh Bells / Veda Scott
1. Eddie Dennis / Andrew WK - Party Hard
2. Noam Dar / Oasis - Morning Glory
3. "Flash" Morgan Webster / The Jam - In the City
4. Grado
5. idk, Havoc maybe?

PROGRESS is basically the only indie i watch
https://streamable.com/z9td

tumblr_inline_mi32zuHWHh1qz4rgp.gif

Honestly Chikara is the exact opposite from what I want out of wrestling.

I think it's great!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Movies aren't important, I don't think I've even seen five movies this year. It's so passive, and you can't enjoy them while doing something else unless you've already seent it.

Fuck movies. TV is easier to digest and fits in a busy person's schedule a lot easier.

TV is far worse for a busy person's schedule because it draws everything out into hours upon hours. And if it doesn't do that, it makes every new episode a reset where none of the previous storylines matter so it's a sequence of 22 minute short stories that no one remembers.

Oh wait you watch Raw
tumblr_nj3bxx1QIR1tzmgmxo1_400.gif

Kaladin

I haven't really watched a lot of movies this year myself.

However, Person Of Interest getting added to Netflix was the best thing to happen all year.

No particular order

Screaming Females - Rose Mountain
Troye Sivan - Blue Neighborhood
Pentatonix selftitled and Big Bang - Made (tie)
One Direction - Made in the AM
Adele - 25

There was a bunch of other good and great stuff. This was a wonderful year for music, even if I think the last half of the year was much better than the first half

bjork

Oh my god if Cena came back and Vince asked "Who are you, son?".

Angle of the century.

He would still remember the people, but he would think he was in 1985. So they'd roll production back to a style like that, and he'd announce, and he'd make outdated references and shit for a month or so until he got clunked on the head again and remembered who he was. Then he'd come back out with his swagger, say that he's Vince McMahon dammit, and he's leaving the show in the old-style format because Attitude Era was some bullshit and fuck you Rocky and Austin. Megaheat on his way out, huge pop for whoever pins him at WM to retire him forever.
shane

If you wait long enough, you'll forget the latter half of 2015 too.

I kinda liked the first half of 2015. It's only the last few months that have been really shitty and wearing a guy down. IRL, not wrasslin.

Menome

Okay, a very rough, subject-to-change Top 5 Music:

Every Open Eye by Chvrches
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful by Florence & The Machine
Culture Of Volume by East India Youth
Untethered Moon by Built To Spill
Revere Reach by William D. Drake

I'm still waiting on my Vince amnesia angle. It's guaranteed to reset the product and generate mass profits. Do it

What if he wakes up in Hospital and the Limo really HAD exploded... the last 5 years have been his coma visions of what the WWE would be without him on TV every day. What iff...fffsffff

bjork

What if he wakes up in Hospital and the Limo really HAD exploded... the last 5 years have been his coma visions of what the WWE would be without him on TV every day. What iff...fffsffff

I like my wrestling with the storylines cranked all the way up on the stupid meter, so I would love this. "Damn it, where is Paul London? What do you mean I fired him? It's 2007, get him in here!"

I like my wrestling with the storylines cranked all the way up on the stupid meter, so I would love this. "Damn it, where is Paul London? What do you mean I fired him? It's 2007, get him in here!"

Yes! It has to be full on like that. He still thinks it's 2007, hell maybe he slips between different decades in his mind. Sandow as Macho Sandow messes with his sense of time. Stone Cold shows up and he screams for Pattison and Briscoe. I'd watch crazy mental Vince for sure.

Also... wow shit, the Limo blew up 8+ years ago?! We've been watching this shit far too long.

bjork

Yes! It has to be full on like that. He still thinks it's 2007, hell maybe he slips between different decades in his mind. Sandow as Macho Sandow messes with his sense of time. Stone Cold shows up and he screams for Pattison and Briscoe. I'd watch crazy mental Vince for sure.

Also... wow shit, the Limo blew up 8+ years ago?! We've been watching this shit far too long.

I stopped counting when I hit 30 years of following this trash. Granted, the last 10 have been fairly passive, the last 3-4 have been 90% in text form, but it's my soap opera. I guess it'll always be here even if I don't want it to be.

Yeah, I totally get that. It's my stories, dammit! I just want stories, even if the whole Amnesia/Crazy Old Folk thing would be tasteless!

I had a terrible dream that Steph and HHH took over my WWE. They invited all these damn millennial midgets and gave them contracts... CONTRACTS. It was horrible.

How would YOU book a Vince had been in a Coma for the last 10 years angle?

I still can't believe R-Truth smoked LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW that one time. I honestly feel like that was the most shocking thing I've seen in the last 10 years. LEGIT SHOOK.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe R-Truth smoked LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW that one time. I honestly feel like that was the most shocking thing I've seen in the last 10 years. LEGIT SHOOK.

It was great. Loved it.

Zach

I played through the first two chapters of Tales from the Borderlands yesterday. Much fun. Thanks for the suggestion, NeoGAF Vince and co.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I played through the first two chapters of Tales from the Borderlands yesterday. Much fun. Thanks for the suggestion, NeoGAF Vince and co.

Glad to hear. I hate leading anyone astray.

Some new from the Observer:

I wonder if Vince got the message when all those surveys came back saying how great NXT is compared to Raw.

Solution, call up a ton of ill prepared NXT people with the same main roster bullshit and then when they don't get over make it evidence that the audience doesn't know what they want.

There's far scarier movies releasing this week
Garbage-Pail-Kids-Movie-Blu-ray.jpg
I really liked this movie as a kid... It surprisingly didn't hold up in the slightest. Howard the Duck though, still awesome.
I'm still waiting on my Vince amnesia angle. It's guaranteed to reset the product and generate mass profits. Do it

At this point it'd have to be a Vince gone senile angle, evolve him into a Mr.Burns gimmick.

bjork

I would eat out someone's asshole if it would make this headache go away. I don't even care whose. We're talking about seven hours with no relief, even 3-4 aspirin a pop doesn't help.

somedevil

Whats the NFL match up tonight?

i want RAW to get a sub 2.0 rating.

This is not going to happen anytime soon. The NFL game is Redskins vs Dallas. There here is the rest. Giants vs Dolphins, Lions vs Saints and Bengals vs Broncos.

So only 1 good game out of the 4 left.

I'll probably play some more Rainbow Six, or look for Yakuza 5. Seriously though, Rainbow Six is a great slow paced team experience, but people will hate it because 'lol Ubisoft'.

Fox318

This is not going to happen anytime soon. The NFL game is Redskins vs Dallas. There here is the rest. Giants vs Dolphins, Lions vs Saints and Bengals vs Broncos.

You do have a New York Market game in there.

That could hurt.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll probably play some more Rainbow Six, or look for Yakuza 5. Seriously though, Rainbow Six is a great slow paced team experience, but people will hate it because 'lol Ubisoft'.

Been a year of that

I like Syndicate more than Fallout 4 and Witcher 3

Striker

Those NFCE games have big markets. Tonight's game won't be as popular, but it will still be above much higher than last week's contest. Only one in that group that won't perform so high in viewers is Saints/Lions.

Top Bottom