• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Fox318

Its amazing how these streams show all of the performers as capable, interesting, plenty of personalty, and funny.

Yet none of that comes across on TV.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
IDK seems okay to me other than people like Becky, but its not like its all that lewd *shrug*

Tokyo Sports named their MVP for 2015;

r8ijDEh.jpg

Their MOTY pick was Okada vs Tenryu.

Not a fan of the MOTY pick, but there really was no other choice for MVP. Who was named tag team of the year? I'd LMAO if Anderson was screwed over again.

MC Safety

I would hope someday to make a career out of watching Becky Lynch playing video games and talking in a fake German accent.

I do not mean this in any sort of creepy way.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
In fairness, it's pretty clear Tyler Breeze is a lot better at this game than Becky is.

Edit: Becky about that 2D life

Fox318

Becky Lynch had a crush on cartoon wolverine.

klonere about to start lifting heavy and growing some crazy sideburns

Just saw the World Tag League finals card.

Surprised Liger vs. Tiger Mask isn't on it. Maybe they are saving that for the Dome, but more likely it'll be at the Korakuen Hall show the day after.

Dorada vs. Jay White in a singles match should be fun as hell. Dorada's been wasted in these multi-man tags and White is easily my favorite of the YLs so that should be awesome.

Kingdom vs. Addiction should be for the ROH tag titles, and if the Addiction wins it might set up a title defense.

Elgin and Ishii being against each other in the semi-final 8-man leads a lot of credence to my hope that they will face off for the NEVER title at the dome.

UberTag

I was more entertained by Becky in those 5 minutes than I ever was with her on NXT and RAW, you know who's to blame
Is there an option on WWE's new "viewer survey" where we can tell them that we're far more entertained by the talent on UpUpDownDown when they're not filtered through the dinosaur known as "WWE Creative" (aka Creatively Bankrupt)?

Fox318

If WWE could take half of the energy and humor and personality in this stream and put it on TV they would make bank.

imBask

Banned
in the 90s, that stream would've ended in a shoot fight about 30 minutes ago, that's the difference. These people are too nice to be in such a carny business

Menome

in the 90s, that stream would've ended in a shoot fight about 30 minutes ago, that's the difference. These people are too nice to be in such a carny business

They're having a nerd argument about X-Men characters, there's a good chance that could still happen.

Just saw the World Tag League finals card.

Surprised Liger vs. Tiger Mask isn't on it. Maybe they are saving that for the Dome, but more likely it'll be at the Korakuen Hall show the day after.

Dorada vs. Jay White in a singles match should be fun as hell. Dorada's been wasted in these multi-man tags and White is easily my favorite of the YLs so that should be awesome.

Kingdom vs. Addiction should be for the ROH tag titles, and if the Addiction wins it might set up a title defense.

Elgin and Ishii being against each other in the semi-final 8-man leads a lot of credence to my hope that they will face off for the NEVER title at the dome.

White vs. Dorada is good, but I need more Komatsu and Tanaka. Probably won't get it unt after their foreign excursions though.

Angry Grimace

So peeps and peepettes, what's the predictions for Raw tonight?

The same as last week except the ones who don't have matches set up at TLC get matches at TLC.

Didn't Roman win a 4-on-1 against the League of Foreign Midcarders? Why are they still fighting?

klonere

Banned
Becky Lynch had a crush on cartoon wolverine.

klonere about to start lifting heavy and growing some crazy sideburns

Brother I'm gonna get on the gas. No crazy sideburns though Becky said she hated Hugh Jackman.

So an angle on a nominally official video channel is what these changes Meltz was talking about huh

Fox318

Brother I'm gonna get on the gas. No crazy sideburns though Becky said she hated Hugh Jackman.

So an angle on a nominally official video channel is what these changes Meltz was talking about huh
Klonere today
FDHm0Bql.jpg

Klonere before Mania at the Becky Lynch meet and greet
Uyi7LN7l.jpg

JavyOO7

It was probably a combination of the fact that Tenryu, in spite of his terrible condition, gave it his all and probably tried harder than was sensible, while Okada managed to work so well around Tenryu's deficiencies - plus, I believe that Tenryu getting one last award puts him in the top 3 of most awarded Tokyo Sports award winners: 1. Kobashi (35), Jumbo (24), Tenryu & Misawa (22).

Also, Tokyo Sports generally go for the match that got the most attention that year, Nikkan Sports are usually better at picking matches for quality alone.

My boy!

Menome

Oh good, it's kayfabe then. I thought someone had opened a door or dropped something on Breeze's head and genuinely knocked him out.

Ziggler needs to repackage himself, In a more serious tone. What a wasted 5-6 years, He could have been regarded as the best worker since HBK, I really feel he was wasted.

He does oversell, but he should have had 5 epic matched that are considered the best ever.

Top Bottom