• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Fox318

I think all the giants fans abandoned ship after how they lost to the Jets.

They still could be fighting for a playoff spot.

also

RAYZY8v.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've heard good things about Syndicate, hopefully I'll get it for Christmas! You play it PC or Console?

Console because I didn't want to wait a month and have it compete with other games coming out at that time. Console port was fine. Sounds like the PC port is too.

Console because I didn't want to wait a month and have it compete with other games coming out at that time. Console port was fine. Sounds like the PC port is too.

I returned to PS4 gaming this month and I've enjoyed it, I forgot how comfortable you could get on a beanbag or sofa while gaming. Sometimes it's just nice to totally laaaaaaaaaaaze while gaming.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I returned to PS4 gaming this month and I've enjoyed it, I forgot how comfortable you could get on a beanbag or sofa while gaming. Sometimes it's just nice to totally laaaaaaaaaaaze while gaming.

I have the opposite problem where if I sit down on my recliner to play games then I'm immediately like, 'I could be checking the internet right now but the computer's over there!'

bjork

I really should buy Yakuza 5, since I own 1-4, but that would mean plugging the ps3 back up. Maybe after the holidays.

Zach

I have the opposite problem where if I sit down on my recliner to play games then I'm immediately like, 'I could be checking the internet right now but the computer's over there!'

I should really get a recliner or something. I have a couch and a glider in my living room and neither works especially well for video gamin'.

I should also probably get glasses so I can read text from across the room. I'm so old. v_v

bjork

Batista seems like one of those dudes who'd read a comic on the toilet, and put big ass thumb creases in the cover and the first 6-7 pages. No respect for the medium.

klonere

Banned
Tokyo Sports named their MVP for 2015;

r8ijDEh.jpg

Their MOTY pick was Okada vs Tenryu.

That's going to make some people mad.

whatamark.gif

EDIT: Have you caught up/been watching any AJPW at all recently? Interested to hear your take on it right now.

bjork

I think the payroll lady sent my info to a wrong email address or something. It's been a few hours and nothing. I really don't want to call again tomorrow.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Boy they're doing a great job hyping Raw tonight.

I guess Tommy Dreamer is still gonna be around, but I have no fucken clue why. How is that dude clear to wrestle with like 100 concussions but Bryan's permanently dead? And the Miz is fighting with Neville? Whyyyy?

That doesn't make any sense , that match was terrible.

It was probably a combination of the fact that Tenryu, in spite of his terrible condition, gave it his all and probably tried harder than was sensible, while Okada managed to work so well around Tenryu's deficiencies - plus, I believe that Tenryu getting one last award puts him in the top 3 of most awarded Tokyo Sports award winners: 1. Kobashi (35), Jumbo (24), Tenryu & Misawa (22).

Also, Tokyo Sports generally go for the match that got the most attention that year, Nikkan Sports are usually better at picking matches for quality alone.

Top Bottom