• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

JavyOO7

Ziggler needs to repackage himself, In a more serious tone. What a wasted 5-6 years, He could have been regarded as the best worker since HBK, I really feel he was wasted.

He does oversell, but he should have had 5 epic matched that are considered the best ever.

He doesn't have it in him to wrestle really good matches like HBK did. I think Ziggler can be in 'pretty good' matches but never really the level of 'really good' matches. And I think a lot of it has to do with the way he oversells in all his matches. Poor guy is going to be hurting years from now...

And everything about him and his character right now is just tired. And fake. Nothing genuine about it. Maybe best thing for Dolph is to get injured for six months, regroup, and maybe come back with fire and give some good suggestions to creative so they could use him correctly.

Someone said Sandman might make an appearance tonight.

I'd watch RAW if there was a chance to hear/see the Enter Sandman style entrance, as there is no way that will go up on YouTube later.

I dont really want to watch RAW though, and I do not want to see a 50 year old man wrestler either, and the PG version of his entrance will be bad, and he probably will not use Enter Sandman anyway.

I am going to bed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'd watch RAW if there was a chance to hear/see the Enter Sandman style entrance, as there is no way that will go up on YouTube later.

I dont really want to watch RAW though, and I do not want to see a 50 year old man wrestler either, and the PG version of his entrance will be bad, and he probably will not use Enter Sandman anyway.

I am going to bed.
You made the right choice pal.

Gonzalez

Banned

I am going to bed.
Is Sandman even in 2006 shape?

somedevil

I am going to bed.

I hope not. My guess is RVD or Spike Dudley. Plus people laugh but the clips on youtube got 898,000 and 732,000 which shows some amount of interest.

Tonight!
A65xFzO.jpg
So in other words it's time to WWECW NXT?

Ultratech

Was watching TV and saw one of those commercials for Telenovela.

Thought I saw a guy that looked like Dario Cueto in it.

Come to find out, the guy that plays him is in the show after poking through IMDB.

UberTag

Sheamus bragging about beating Reigns in 5 minutes and 15 seconds... when he only needed 18 seconds to beat D.Brine. How amusing!

Carl2291

Makes me wonder if they would have put Cesaro into this group if he didnt get injured.

Also makes me wonder how long it will be until Roman Reigns spears them all one after another.

Top Bottom