• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Jerm411

Meltzer and Alvarez sounded a little defeated during their Raw review. I think it's finally hitting them that it's never getting better.

Last night's Raw was Vince's idea of "shaking things up, doing something different" and that's...scary.

Even Big Dave went the Alvarez route of just completely shitting on everything..was funny to hear.

Kaladin

#Shoot Tuesdays

So I've been watching Person Of Interest ever since it got put on Netflix. While the story of the week stuff is good, the big picture story of the series is GOAT material. I'm 2/3 into season 2 and I'm hooked.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The funniest part of "Balee dat" is that pronouncing it correctly is the only thing Roman learned in acting classes

I'll never be banned. It's the promise of a lifetime! I'll never let it happen!
P0fzrSG.png

But you've been banned a couple times already. Not including your alt, of course.

#Shoot Tuesdays

So I've been watching Person Of Interest ever since it got put on Netflix. While the story of the week stuff is good, the big picture story of the series is GOAT material. I'm 2/3 into season 2 and I'm hooked.

I couldn't get in to it, although I only watched two episodes. I can't take that guy from LOST seriously any more.

Ithil

#Shoot Tuesdays

Season 3 is absolutely great, thanks to the overarching story taking center stage. Really ambitious for a network show of its ilk.
Season 4 was a little aimless in comparison to 3 but still very high quality.

Kaladin

I couldn't get in to it, although I only watched two episodes. I can't take that guy from LOST seriously any more.

You should try more, I don't think of him as the guy from Lost after this show. Plus Jim Caviezel is awesome at taking out kneecaps.

Season 3 is absolutely great, thanks to the overarching story taking center stage. Really ambitious for a network show of its ilk.
Season 4 was a little aimless in comparison to 3 but still very high quality.

That's how it has hooked me. I'm not normally big on weekly story shows or procedurals, but they had just enough of a connecting thread to keep me interested, and in season 2 they've kicked it up several notches. Good to see they keep on it.

jmdajr

I actually watched an entire season of a TV series. It wasn't bad.

I'm sure you would all think it suck.

Or at least, "well it's better than watching Raw!"

Are you sure that's what you want? Did you SEE Menome?

All I know is I see all these Tag Teams, and I'm sitting at home with the old GWF V1 Tag Title. #TeamMask just sitting around in the dark, we can't even see the brass ring to grab it.

Bootaay's new look is a scary. Heel's mangled everything is gross.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On the other hand, my character is the best he's ever been. I'm 2-0 over bjork.

Not counting the count-out?

Wait, did we have GWF last night? I missed Raw cause I had finals to study for.

We did. You're in a tag team with Bronson Lee. You're called either Bronson-Man or Bronx Lee.

You have quite the entrance, but it wasn't televised yet.

Ithil

The early episode are network procedural nonsense with weak writing. You really have to stick with the show through the early bad period (about the first half of the first season) but it's worth it, it starts to get real good by the end of season 1, and excellent by the end of season 2.

Join the GWF fan council and voice your opinion

I'm going to voice my disapproval on the LEGITSHOOK Podcast LIVE after GWF next week.

The early episode are network procedural nonsense with weak writing. You really have to stick with the show through the early bad period (about the first half of the first season) but it's worth it, it starts to get real good by the end of season 1, and excellent by the end of season 2.

OK, I'll add it back to my list on Netflix, however it'll have to wait till after I've finished Sopranos... believe it or not I've never seen it all the way through before.

Beef's walkout last week was a true highlight, it had the twitter in a frenzy. It was one of the most cowardly, bitter, heelish things to have happened in GWF. I can't believe there hasn't been a rematch, or a cage match yet. People WANT to see Beef get the stitches he deserves.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How does the drug testing work in the WWE?
Who gets tested, At what intervals.

Does the talent get a heads up?

You get tested if you're a midcarder

otherwise there is no testing

Kaladin

Yeah, it's one of those shows that took a minute to find it's footing, but was allowed to and has succeeded immensely.

It's even more shocking that the show is on CBS.

miserable

friends i'm watching Starrcade '90 on the network, and Paul E. says somethink like "Tiger Hattori used to advise Mr Saito", to which Jim Ross replies: "the only advice he should give him is to stay out of McDonalds"

fat shaming

in 1990

by good ol JR

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i wonder what would Stone Cold think of Misawa's selling (or lack thereof) back in the day.

That Hase match is the perfect example of it. Hase spends the entire match working his arm so he can't use his elbow and guess how Misawa wins? With an effortlessly executed elbow.

King's Road is poop

Angry Grimace

friends i'm watching Starrcade '90 on the network, and Paul E. says somethink like "Tiger Hattori used to advise Mr Saito", to which Jim Ross replies: "the only advice he should give him is to stay out of McDonalds"

fat shaming

in 1990

by good ol JR

wasn't JR fat in 1990

Toki767

Seems weird that they only test those who they want gone.

It's not that they only test midcarders or people they don't like.

It's just that if a main eventer fails a test, they will most likely hide the results, or wait a month or two to announce it.

There is absolutely no transparency in their drug testing.

Kaladin

fat shaming

in 1990

by good ol JR

That wasn't fat shaming, that was good advice.

Top Bottom