• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like mouth *shrugs*.

Man of the people

"I'm sittin here scratchin my head"

"I was just sittin there scratchin my head"

"it didn't make sense, I was scratchin my head"

He's a legitimate idiot

GunBR

The worst part was, when the Wyatts came out the crowd was nuts.
This was the moment where they could have had something.
It was so out of the blue and unexpected, and it was tense...and then within seconds it was the same old overbooked shit.
Highspots were Paige and oddly the Miz during that segment. New Day and Team BAD, and the Kevin Owens v Ziggler match...oh and Del Rio getting away from Zeb.
Rest was bunk.

Yeah, it was really unexpected to see The Wyatts against the "League of Nations" (what a dumb name)
But then, 30 secs later we had half of the wrestlers in that shit match

Shit's open from doing my Xmas volunteering in the santa hat avatar thread, so this had to be done...

cAUewld.png

I'd lie if I wasnt tempted...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback is exempt from suit criticisms because he buys off the rack and has an unusual shape.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all are being worked. Breaking Ground is a work. That angle was shot for BG back when they were filming a couple months ago.

bjork

Stumbling over his words? Check.

Sophomoric insults? Check.

Flubs the outro? Check.

Weird, robotic body language? Check.

Your not making a great case here bjork.

I'm not making a case for anything. All I know is Diesel was cool and I enjoyed watching him go from bodyguard to champ. That was the second best part of 94 after Owen being so prominent on the show.

Also you like Becky, so don't throw stones, bloke etc

klonere

Banned
I'm not making a case for anything. All I know is Diesel was cool and I enjoyed watching him go from bodyguard to champ. That was the second best part of 94 after Owen being so prominent on the show.

Also you like Becky, so don't throw stones, bloke etc

You said he does a better Roman than Roman! It's clear to me they are exactly the same!

Mahonay

Banned
Just looked at the card. Seems dull. And is Tommy Dreamer really in a match? What the heck?
Yeah, you know that dude from the ECW promotion down in Philly that wrestles in a tshirt and track pants. He's pretty hot on the CompuServe boards right now.

Barrage

Man, Charlotte's perfectly mediocre as a Heel on the Mic...which is still waaaay better than she was a Face.

Now it's time to turn Sasha Face, get this baby cooking.

Cena asked about Trump's stance on Muslims live on the Today Show;

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ena-talks-donald-trump-plays-games-today-show

"We know Donald Trump. He's bold, he's brash. This is bold and this is brash. I'm with you, I don't know how it works out. The last time we did anything like is was in World War II and that was one of the more reprehensible acts by the United States of America: "We are the melting pot...except for you". That does not go along with our DNA. Trump is being Trump. There's no other way to say it."

That's a good part of why John's the man, having a hard time imagining Roman Reigns handling such a hot-button issue on live national television in such a competent manner.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ena-talks-donald-trump-plays-games-today-show

"We know Donald Trump. He's bold, he's brash. This is bold and this is brash. I'm with you, I don't know how it works out. The last time we did anything like is was in World War II and that was one of the more reprehensible acts by the United States of America: "We are the melting pot...except for you". That does not go along with our DNA. Trump is being Trump. There's no other way to say it."

That's a good part of why John's the man, having a hard time imagining Roman Reigns handling such a hot-button issue on live national television in such a competent manner.

Trump doesn't have the potatoes to stand up for freedom. He's got tater tots instead. Believe that. Babygirl.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

For sure. Cena's a hell of a guy in a lot of respects. His legacy will undoubtedly be defined by him basically "doing good" - which is pretty nice.

klonere

Banned
Cena asked about Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump's stance on Muslims live on the Today Show;

"We know Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump. He's bold, he's brash. This is bold and this is brash. I'm with you, I don't know how it works out. The last time we did anything like is was in World War II and that was one of the more reprehensible acts by the United States of America: "We are the melting pot...except for you". That does not go along with our DNA. Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump is being Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump. There's no other way to say it."

Wow, that is a super classy handling of that question. Concise and says everything that needs to be said without being preachy or over-emotive.
I bet Big E could handle it as well.

In more Roman related news:

VRRSCVt.jpg

Mahonay

Banned

Cena killed it.
Is that official?

Because if it is it's a great way to say your entire roster is below a bunch of old guys.
And the younger ones are all relatives of The Rock and Ric Flair.

Top Bottom