• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Fox318

My favorite caption for the first photo was "tfw can't go lifting"

tumblr_nz1xqrTcfT1qj7hybo1_540.png

"I used to be a rap god"

jmdajr

nice.

Hey so wtf. Seems like anyone who ever got over in the WWE or wrestling for that matter, had a good heel run.

Taker, Austin, Rock, Ric Flair, Edge, Kurt Angel, Shawn, etc etc etc.

And you can argue Reigns started off heel. But it wasn't solo heel work.

If anything he is almost like Batista. Starts of as heel, bland, goes face..kinda sucks, goes heel and becomes fucking amazing.

nice.

Hey so wtf. Seems like anyone who ever got over in the WWE or wrestling for that matter, had a good heel run.

If anything he is almost like Batista. Starts of as heel, bland, goes face..kinda sucks, goes heel and becomes fucking amazing.

Also those guys have Charisma

Kaladin

nice.

Characters become more interesting when they become heels. It's a fact that this is where most character development takes place.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A heel run isn't going to magically fix Roman Reigns's issues, as evidenced by Sheamus. It would actually highlight them even more since Vince McMahon doesn't believe in managers.

jmdajr

A heel run isn't going to magically fix Roman Reigns's issues, as evidenced by Sheamus. It would actually highlight them even more since Vince McMahon doesn't believe in managers.

No, but then you can actually find someone the fans don't hate. It's a start. I don't hate reigns but none of this is working.The ring work is already good enough.

Gonzalez

Banned
Apparently people were leaving before the main event.

z3g0Vrs.jpg
I'm re-watching the Roman-Sheamus segment again, and you can tell. They even darkened the crowd lights to hide it. This has gotten Ultimate Warrior title reign levels of bad(Maybe worse) when it comes to fan reaction towards the Roman era.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This was all a ploy to get smarks to realize how much they miss John Cena and its all working according to keikaku

Dion314

Neo Member
This was all a ploy to get smarks to realize how much they miss John Cena and its all working according to keikaku

Oh it's most definitely working. Last night I told my wife I miss Cena and she gave me the WTF face.

If the last few weeks have been any indication of things to come, they're gonna be absolutely FUCKED if/when Cena decides to leave/become a part timer.

klonere

Banned
The lines would have been still just as bad, as damaging to the feud, as indicative of the lack of creative verve in the company but goddamnit John Cena delivering the Tator Tots speech would probably have been marginally entertaining.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ena-talks-donald-trump-plays-games-today-show
We know Donald Trump. He's bold, he's brash. This is bold and this is brash. I'm with you, I don't know how it works out. The last time we did anything like it was in World War II and that was one of the more reprehensible acts by the United States of America: "We are the melting pot...except for you". That does not go along with our DNA. Trump is being Trump. There's no other way to say it.

tumblr_inline_nyu118k3vx1tiwzmj_500.gif

Top Bottom