• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

CVu7YEHWUAAEe7E.jpg

APPROVED.

klonere

Banned
tfw Sasha is in a t-shirt referencing NXT and you know she'll never be back in NXT and she'll never reach the same heights as the Bayley feud

faSnEWs.gif

Now we know who was 12 in 2008.

6nHamXW.gif

Cena has always been bad.

Damn you Gallant. DAMN YOU!

Although it does make me realise there are people just turning 18 who will have only known the WWE Product for what it is today. Now, Then & Forever. I wonder the generation before me felt the same way when we were all getting excited about the Attitude Era.

"This ain't wrestling. This is horseshit on a pole. Harley Race... now THERE was a wrestler!"

Into

Its kinda of unbelievable that there are plants deep in the Brazilian jungle working overtime, day and night pumping out oxygen for those 2.85 million people who sat through RAW.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love having that Raw Ratings thread, keeps the weirdos who focus on dumb mark bullshit out of my way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
comments like these are sure to bring in people to the wrasslegaf community...

If you're the kind of person who is fixated on WWE ratings, I'm not sure you want to discuss wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ratings of a wrestling program are apparently not part of discussing wrestling

Some people don't want to talk about anything more than their hate for WWE. That's what I'm not interested in. It's not a big deal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
so you've officially entered the "ignore the ratings" stage of denial?

I just don't care what kind of ratings they pull. Antiquated source at that.

What matters is how I feel about what they're doing, not checking to see if other people feel it is popular.

Mizerman

I love having that Raw Ratings thread, keeps the weirdos who focus on dumb mark bullshit out of my way.

Um...isn't essentially RPing the CEO of the WWE (name and avatar) one of the markish things one can do?

Had those ratings were consistently high, you would be singing a different tune.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Um...isn't essentially RPing the CEO of the WWE (name and avatar) one of the markish things one can do?

Had those ratings were consistently high, you would be singing a different tune.

Nah, not really

This is when Sunny starts crossing into that gray area where you question if he's just gimmick posting or just doesn't get it

I need you to help do your part to make this place better, and not call out anyone as a gimmick poster, Sephzilla.
zWVbK.gif

Aiii

So not worth it

What matters is how I feel about what they're doing, not checking to see if other people feel it is popular.

His original point stands in that your comment is not helping the community and we just got warned about being inclusive. Calling people outside of this thread names is not helping our cause, Sunny.

Sephzilla

I need you to help do your part to make this place better, and not call out anyone as a gimmick poster, Sephzilla.
zWVbK.gif

Calling it out is the only way the problem is going to get solved.

His original point stands in that your comment is not helping the community and we just got warned about being inclusive. Calling people outside of this thread names is not helping our cause, Sunny.

Also this. Hell, that Raw Ratings thread has probably generated more wrestling talk than WrassleGAF has in recent months

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sure, we're inclusive. But would you want a Community topic who has people who show up just to talk shit about the subject to get people like that? I'm not saying put our heads in the sand and LIKE EVERYTHING, DAMMIT. It's just there's an unhealthy fixation out there by some people on ratings, and I personally am not interested. That's all I meant, and I don't really see a problem with feeling that way.

somedevil

Some people don't want to talk about anything more than their hate for WWE. That's what I'm not interested in. It's not a big deal.

Its more than that you know. The ratings discussion can talk about why its decreasing and whether viewers are turning elsewhere to watch the show.

Like over 10 percent dvr Raw and plus youtube views of segments are greatly increased. So it seems some people just watch the show view youtube clips on the WWE channel.

imBask

Banned

bro

why are you in a discussion thread about wrestling if you only care about how YOU feel about the show, i'm confused... I need confirmation that i'm not the only crazy person who thinks this is garbage

I agree that the source sucks though, it's outdated

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Its more than that you know. The ratings discussion can talk about why its decreasing and whether viewers are turning elsewhere to watch the show.

Like over 10 percent dvr Raw and plus youtube views of segments are greatly increased. So it seems some people just watch the show view youtube clips on the WWE channel.

It's crazy how meaningless ratings are compared to social media impact. It's gotta change, the way people see these things.

bro

why are you in a discussion thread about wrestling if you only care about how YOU feel about the show, i'm confused... I need confirmation that i'm not the only crazy person who thinks this is garbage

I agree that the source sucks though, it's outdated

lol, that's high level clever there, if you meant it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
what? explain to me so I can take credit for it, me can't english ok sometimes

The way you said you needed someone else to make sure that you're not crazy, when I mentioned "What matters is how I feel about what they're doing, not checking to see if other people feel it is popular."

I guess that was a dream :(

I dunno, I just like having a focused target for the people who want to run down WWE as opposed to the more nuanced discussion we're capable of in here. Why are you people saying the thread is dying? It's not a big deal, nor is it a weird post.

somedevil

This thread will die the same day Owens starts losing weight

Please stop this is not helping at all.

Back to to wrestling. I wonder why Reigns did not say no when he was handed that final promo to give on Raw. He had to know it wasn't good right?

Please stop this is not helping at all.

Back to to wrestling. I wonder why Reigns did not say no when he was handed that final promo to give on Raw. He had to know it wasn't good right?

Reigns doesn't care. There have been interviews where he says he will just do what he's told and hopes to get rich

Top Bottom