• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

UberTag

Wait... so instead of watching wrestling to see if it's terrible, you watch a terrible youtube show to tell you the wrestling was terrible..? This place is getting too meta for me.
The terrible YouTube show is less of a time commitment and far more entertaining.

Fox318

Now we know who was 12 in 2008.

6nHamXW.gif

Cena has always been bad.
2003-2004 cena was fine

klonere

Banned
I'll pop when Cena comes back

I'll pop when Cena destroys the League of Nations, ending the hope of main event runs for any of them

I'll pop when Cena wins the Rumble

I'll pop when Cena beats Reigns for the belt at WM, just like Tana last January.

I'll pop when Cena beats Punks record reign

I'll pop when Cena hits Randy Orton with the AA for the 1 and the 2 and the 3 (ring the bell!) on the last match of the last Raw ever, retiring as an 821 day champ.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seems like Raw did so so in the ratings. 3rd hour continues to be a problem.

That's because they don't like to tell you when anything is gonna happen for fear you'll switch off and never come back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE's 'everyone who worked for the same promotion are all good buddies' shit is so tired.

Sting and his good friends, the NWO
Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer, best friends for life

CU-psa9WwAA__-9.jpg

klonere

Banned
You just know there's a tremendous flaw in an argument when the Philadelphia sports audience is considered "great" from the perspective of wrestling fans. Two peas in a pod, really.

Every day I wake up and shudder at the sight of myself. I feel ashamed and dirty. Not even the scalding heat of my shower can cleanse me. I can only speak in simplistic chants and slogans which forever relegates me to working in sales, marketing, PR or call centers. My interactions with other human beings are extremely limited. I am a stain upon this earth but every Monday night, or Wednesday if I am a particular breed of scum, I feel alive. Every month I congregate in a dim, damp school hall to watch men break themselves for nothing and ogle women whom I both worship and abhor equally.

I am a wrestling fan.

I still cannot believe Dreamer main evented Raw

In 2015

After only being available because the TNA India tour he was partially booked for was cancelled

Every day I wake up and shudder at the sight of myself. I feel ashamed and dirty. Not even the scalding heat of my shower can cleanse me. I can only speak in simplistic chants and slogans which forever relegates me to working in sales, marketing, PR or call centers. My interactions with other human beings are extremely limited. I am a stain upon this earth but every Monday night, or Wednesday if I am a particular breed of scum, I feel alive. Every month I congregate in a dim, damp school hall to watch men break themselves for nothing and ogle women whom I both worship and abhor equally.

I am a wrestling fan.

Well at least you're honest about the fact you're scum unlike those anime freaks.

Hex

Banned
I still cannot believe Dreamer main evented Raw

In 2015

After only being available because the TNA India tour he was partially booked for was cancelled

I can't believe that they could not even bring in Spike to get choked out and instead made Tommy eat it twice.

Heel

I am a wrestling fan.

nUksH.gif

Top Bottom