• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned

iuPzTydqrgGj3.gif

Rapstah

Watching NXT now... the smark in the anti-Cena t-shirt who's always in the front row is pissing me off. Don't ruin the show for everyone else.

Hunico/Camacho vs. The Ascension is a really bad match though.
Edit: Would never expect a Camacho hot tag to be the high point of a match.

Ithil

Watching NXT now... the smark in the anti-Cena t-shirt who's always in the front row is pissing me off. Don't ruin the show for everyone else.

Yeah he's been annoying me through this entire set of tapings. The worst example of a smark that's actually just a mark, but for different people. At one point he literally stood up and turned around to shout at some kids for cheering for the face of a match.

XenoRaven

Haven't watched yet. Is it the same dumbass that was in the nWo shirt a couple weeks ago? I hope the idiot fans don't start ruining the show for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scott Steiner in TNA is the greatest promo man of all time. Unparalleledagramed.

Yeah, most of his memorable promos are from TNA. He had some great 'outbursts' in WCW but TNA really let him work his promos.

I want a closeup of that redhead in turqouise. I cant tell if she is hot or if she just has red hair.

Regal elevated that Ascension mention (pun mine). Manufactured WWE taught wrestling at its finest. If only Chris Hero had better genes to give him a more lean muscular look we wouldn't have to put up with these brahs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminder: if you have not voted for our end-of-the-year best-of awards (and worst-ofs!) go to the OP and make sure your votes are counted! It's gonna be BANANAS.

gurudyne

I really want to see what WWE matches people would pick for an 8-match "best of" show but...it requires effort, and the Awards are taking up everything.

Eight best matches of all time or the current era, the current year, or what?

I want a closeup of that redhead in turqouise

That reminds me, what was up with the purple haired chick on RAW this week? They cut to her like six times for crowd reaction shots. It's like hardcam was stalking her.

Carnby

Someone explain to me how the Unified title match may just end with Orton and Cena swapping belts. How is that possible?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's be honest Strobango. I have TONS of ideas that either don't pan out, or I don't have the talent to do properly. I'd love, love, LOVE to truly manage a community and put together amazing things. GWF drained me completely and even though every single show was so much goddamn fun, there was a point where I felt spread thin.

If it weren't for work, I can only imagine the great things I could help do here, but I'm really hamstrung. Thank god I don't have any children.

strobogo

Banned
Let's be honest Strobango. I have TONS of ideas that either don't pan out, or I don't have the talent to do properly. I'd love, love, LOVE to truly manage a community and put together amazing things. GWF drained me completely and even though every single show was so much goddamn fun, there was a point where I felt spread thin.

If it weren't for work, I can only imagine the great things I could help do here, but I'm really hamstrung. Thank god I don't have any children.

iUz1T7sEg1eB9.gif

jmdajr

Ok. (regains composure)

Everyone settle down. We're all gonna be fine.

Keep doing what's best for business.

Put on a good show, entertain the masses, stay out of trouble, work on that cross over appeal and bury someone here and there to keep morale high.

Top Bottom