• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Xater

I just saw this as part of the newest Wrestling Observer Radio:

AJ Lee in hot water after Tribute to the Troops

Gonna listen to that now.

Also that was already taped right? Guess she is going to loose the title to Natalya then.

So I went to Final Battle, and can I just say that the Young Bucks are the most Indie-riffic pile of dumb wrestling shit ever. They are bad, and anyone who likes them should feel bad.

Watching ROH fans chant "this is awesome!" for the same sort of no-selling bullshit they would murderdeathkill Cena for... sigh.

EDIT: and for VinnieMac and FallingEdge, they can't even clock in at 400 pounds combined. smh.

Best tag team in the world, babay!!!!!!

ibmWUciETmH7Dj.jpg

Also, there's a huge difference between no-selling in a fast-paced, spot-fest of a tag match on an indie show and no-selling in a 'dramatic' singles match on PPV for the biggest championship in all of wrestling. It's not like it's something the Bucks are incapable of doing (just watch their Super Jr. Tag Tournament Final against Forever Hooligans where one of the Bucks sells a leg injury throughout), but rather that they were playing up to their audience, who clearly loved it (for the most part).

Xater

Ok apparently Punk talked to the female host of Tribute for the Troops and AJ freaked out backstage. Cursing at people and shit. Well she is going to lose the title then and probably not go anywhere for a while...

I can't believe tonight is the night. I am so hyped for this. It feels like I've been waiting forever for this show. I've got my PPV bought and set to record because tonight is Psych the Musical!

Yes, I'm serious.

I'm not so sure about that AJ story. Sounds like something someone floated out there so we'd think Natalia might finally win the big one on the same night as the Total Divas season finale!

Xater

I can't believe tonight is the night. I am so hyped for this. It feels like I've been waiting forever for this show. I've got my PPV bought and set to record because tonight is Psych the Musical!

Yes, I'm serious.

I'm not so sure about that AJ story. Sounds like something someone floated out there so we'd think Natalia might finally win the big one on the same night as the Total Divas season finale!

Even ignoring the trouble she might be in I think she would have lost the title.

Drake Younger was apparently part of the NXT try-outs this week, along with Ricochet and CZW's Pepper Parks. Drake previously appeared on TV a few months back, getting bullied by Ryback;

iboiMoPZs56pZM.gif

Also, apparently Kalisto (Samuray Del Sol) & El Local (Ricardo) will be put together as a tag team for NXT.

Gif from Cage of Death last night;

0opA1lu.gif

*edit, loooool, Freight Train is AWESOME;

Some creep at the Q and A asked Freight Train "hey what's wrong with you?"

He replied "baby I'm the bomb like donkey kong, just a little bit different"

Is their team fat and not fat?

Not much of a catchy name, tbf. Also, if Rey wasn't so beat up/old/fat/had working knees, they could have teamed Kalisto with him.

How do I know he isn't?

Because Stan Hansen.

Limit said:
Just utter trash masquerading itself as wrestling. Nothing redeemable about this.

Deathmatch wrestling will always be an acquired taste - there's great deathmatches out there, but US deathmatch wrestling has seemingly become more about the crazy bumps and violence than actually telling a good story.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If it was Beadle I totally get why AJ would freak out. She definitely has a reputation of being up to shenanigans with other women's guys.

Aiii

So not worth it
You can only guess as to why she got angry or jealous or whatever, it's insanely stupid to publicly embarrass WWE. So yeah, by title and hello doghouse. Stupid.

Meltzer also reports Punk is upset at WWE over the whole ordeal, so there you go.

Never date your coworkers people, horrible idea every time.

strobogo

Banned
Because Stan Hansen.

Deathmatch wrestling will always be an acquired taste - there's great deathmatches out there, but US deathmatch wrestling has seemingly become more about the crazy bumps and violence than actually telling a good story.

But Nazi's are pretty big on lying. You probably don't even like lariatooooooooooooos.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You can only guess as to why she got angry or jealous or whatever, it's insanely stupid to publicly embarrass WWE. So yeah, by title and hello doghouse. Stupid.

Meltzer also reports Punk is upset at WWE over the whole ordeal, so there you go.

Never date your coworkers people, horrible idea every time.

Backstage stuff is not public.

AJ was going to lose the title tonight anyway.

UberTag

If it was Beadle I totally get why AJ would freak out. She definitely has a reputation of being up to shenanigans with other women's guys.
It doesn't help matters that CM Punk is pretty much the locker room slut. He doesn't stay attached for long.
Then again, AJ should have been well aware of this before getting involved with him.

She should have behaved and known her role, though.
She should have been a good girl like John Morrison was with Melina.
And John Morrison should have flipped out and had some self-respect... like AJ just did. Might have saved his job.

Gotta love Vince's warped logic. He's such a chauvinist.

strobogo

Banned
It doesn't help matters that CM Punk is pretty much the locker room slut. He doesn't stay attached for long.
Then again, AJ should have been well aware of this before getting involved with him.

And John Morrison should have flipped out and had some self-respect... like AJ just did. Might have saved his job.

Lol. Based on a random dirt sheet report with no proof of any kind. At least wait until she loses the title in 25 seconds.

AJ to retain the title confirmed!

This is awesome. I wonder why WWE decided to put it up like this though.

Guzim

1.) Meltzer "AJ was booked to lose the title at TLC due to her behavior at the taping of Tribute to the Troops, but plans changed."

2.) I don't know, but I'm glad they did. It's fun looking at the different angles compared to what we saw when watching it live.

Ithil

Even if they're annoyed at AJ, there's always a possibility of Vince's obsessive hatred of the Hart family coming out again and Natalya losing just to say fuck you.

jred2k

Even if they're annoyed at AJ, there's always a possibility of Vince's obsessive hatred of the Hart family coming out again and Natalya losing just to say fuck you.

Double DQ and the Bellas have to face off for the belt. Its the only way.

Penguin

Cena and Bryan in the corner of their respective Bella.

Speaking of, tonight's the big night!

Total Divas Season Finale! :O

What did Nat say to Steph? Will she get fired? All that and more... which you kind of already know since working tonight!

Xater

What did Nat say to Steph? Will she get fired? All that and more... which you kind of already know since working tonight!

Which makes me really wonder how effective of a crossover show this can be. That tease is basically ruined because we already know she has not been fired.

Steve Austin with hair creeps me out.

You mean Psych the Musical, right?

Recording TLC, watching Psych live, will watch Total Divas on demand later.

Top Bottom