• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cagey

Banned
Yeah, I've read some bad things about the Outlaw Inc. match.

The match was horrible. No one cared that it was happening. At times, the place was dead silent with random shouts of "STOP THE MATCH" and "END THIS SHIT" ringing out. In the next match, the crowd chanted "THIS IS BETTER".

KissVibes

Banned
I think he mentioned in an interview that he's a pretty big fan of Fist of the North Star. I mean the dude's gimmick is basically a shonen main character.

OH MYYYY GOD

http://www.mensfitness.com/leisure/sports/12-rounds-with-cena

Any other hobbies?

I play golf once in awhile. I certainly love to train. I'm also a big fan of NASCAR and Japanimation. I know the two don't go together, but I'm just telling you what I enjoy. My favorite anime movie is Fist of the North Star.

KissVibes

Banned
You know these people are actually normal now that they aren't all on cocaine. Randy Orton is a dude bro gamer

Randy Orton worked at a gas station and wanted to live in his parents basement forever. Probably still does. And video games are a super casual hobby.

Cena just looks like he'd be really boring and not into Japanimation like some nerdy motherfucker. Next thing you know, he'll talk about how excited he is to play Star Citizen and how he keeps an EVE Online account active.

strobogo

Banned
I bet if the interview continued, Cena would reveal his favorite TV show to be Monk, and his favorite movie to be American Psycho.

I bet if the interview continued, Cena would reveal his favorite TV show to be Monk, and his favorite movie to be American Psycho.

ibmZj6Q4eHd1gw.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I'm going to be awake for 24 hours for various reasons, and I was considering leaving on all the Wrestlemanias for the duration of it. Wonder how many I can get through. Or maybe Starcades. Or maybe Survivor Series. OR IN YOUR HOUSE though there's not that many of those.

G-Fex

So I'm going to be awake for 24 hours for various reasons, and I was considering leaving on all the Wrestlemanias for the duration of it. Wonder how many I can get through. Or maybe Starcades. Or maybe Survivor Series. OR IN YOUR HOUSE though there's not that many of those.

The key here is "The more Hogan the better"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fink used to be a robot
qZUrWgu.jpg

look at that fucking thing

God damn some of these promos are TERRIBLE. And yet Mean Gene is always perfection.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lord Alfred Hayes acts exactly like a British Chris-chan in fucking WM1
He does the awkward standing shuffle and everything.
King Kong Bundy is better on the mic than most these dudes so far.

Christ, I swear all these old wrestlers all try to cut the exact same promos. Bundy's been the only one to wake me up so far. Matt Borne just cut the most generic promo since Tito Santana from 12 minutes ago. And man that Santana match was boring. I don't think Matt Borne is as underrated as people think. I think he's pretty middling. Even as Doink. Steamboat is ripped beyond belief.

Top Bottom