• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
This is rather delusional. Have any factual evidence to back this up?

Of course WWE doesn't post their merchandising numbers per person, but since getting her fist T-shirt, they put AJ's name and logo on everything.
http://shop.wwe.com/AJ-Lee/ajlee,default,sc.html

Now go look at other stars, you'll see only guys that really sell get that many merchandising items.

As far as my claim that people go to see her and dress up as her, just browse through her timeline on Twitter, look around halloween, she retweeted several dozen people dressing up as her and that's just then, go back further if you wish.

But I see I'm again in "Aiii is an AJ mark and is talking shit" territory again, so I'll bow out of further discussion.

I'm surrounded by people who don't remotely care about wrestling, and even some of them like AJ. She has a mainstream appeal, she's hot, plays a somewhat independent character and is overall fun to watch do things. She works for men and women and children.

gPwU9.gif

Ithil

AJ doesn't sell and can't draw crap. AJ at her peak is still less than Ryder at his worst.

The permanent "featured superstars" on WWEshop that are there for their bestselling status are John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee. They also come out with a lot of AJ merchandise regularly, which is only done if the person its being made for sells a lot in general.

But I see I'm again in "Aiii is an AJ mark and is talking shit" territory again, so I'll bow out of further discussion.

Aiii, you better not stop posting. Your post match reactions are my third most anticipated TLC moment after Cena vs. Orton and AJ vs. Natalya.

G-Fex

Ok apparently Punk talked to the female host of Tribute for the Troops and AJ freaked out backstage. Cursing at people and shit. Well she is going to lose the title then and probably not go anywhere for a while...

Sounds just like AJ

Aiii

So not worth it
Aiii, you better not stop posting. Your post match reactions are my third most anticipated TLC moment after Cena vs. Orton and AJ vs. Natalya.

I stopped caring about WWE 3 months ago bean, hate to disappoint, but I doubt I'll even watch more than 30 minutes of TLC.

Ithil

AJ doesn't sell and can't draw crap. AJ at her peak is still less than Ryder at his worst.

Here's what I was talking about
http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-Superstars/Shop%20WWE%20Superstar,default,sc.html

The divas are in their own generic section, yet there's AJ with the top sellers, anyway. It's not exactly a stretch to assume she must sell merch heavily.

Especially when your reasoning seems to be "I don't like her". "Ryder at his worst" is literally zero, after all.

TL21xx

Banned
I suck at graphic designs....how does this look to you guys?

It is meant to be a banner logo for my new podcast / blog's website and Facebook page. This is a super rough draft.

Put a little more space between the main title and descriptors, and make the main name and bottom tagline a little bigger. Otherwise you've got a good, simple concept that works.

Aiii

So not worth it
But you have to damnit.

Do it for me Aiii

I can't! They buried all the people I like. ALL OF THEM. Except Big E, but he's new so he'll get his turn soon enough, they already gave him a belt so they can job him out in non-title matches.

Also, in addition to burying the people I like, they main event a PPV with Orton vs. Cena.

They broke me Fex, I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Aiii

So not worth it
tumblr_mxv7u32Z851ssiu9bo1_500.png

Wut.

Hey, I'm tryin to eat
a late
lunch here!

I'm so lost. What? So is AJ getting buried tonight or not?

This might give Natalya vs AJ more build and anticipation than the unifocation match did over the past three weeks.

G-Fex

I can't! They buried all the people I like. ALL OF THEM. Except Big E, but he's new so he'll get his turn soon enough, they already gave him a belt so they can job him out in non-title matches.

Also, in addition to burying the people I like, they main event a PPV with Orton vs. Cena.

They broke me Fex, I'm afraid. Very afraid.

This makes me sad :(

Well Aiii never give up hope, never! Ok maybe give up hope. After all I gave up on a lot of stuff, including twitch.

Well, G-Fex. Aiii is DEAD. They slit his throat from ear to ear.

Hey, I'm trying to drink a rockstar here.

Limit

Never heard of this WNW website before. I went to the site to read more detailed version and the only non premium article on AJ story says that miscommunication led to AJ getting scolded for acting in character and then Punk got mad because he believes AJ was deliberately set up? Don't know if this version of story is the most sensible one or making the whole situation more obtuse.

Not sure about that because right now its Melzer and Mike Johnson saying the same thing and this guy from a site that is not taken seriously and banned on some forums saying something else.

I'm leaning towards the second guy being right because why would Punk stick up for AJ if she was shooting on one of his friends?

Aiii

So not worth it
Meltzer only reported on the incident itself and AJ getting jelled at and Punk being upset at WWE. He didn't have any more info on the Observer radio.

Top Bottom