• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
You can tell a lot about a man by the brand of energy drink he enjoys.
What does that mean for X-Pac?

CGTl4jV.jpg

somedevil

Meltzer only reported on the incident itself and AJ getting jelled at and Punk being upset at WWE. He didn't have any more info on the Observer radio.

Well Alvarez has his free show in an hour so he probably going to say something about it.

Also, news on the WWE tryouts on who showed up:

Ricochet
Name might just rings a bell. One of the top high flyers in the world right now. Dragon Gate star. Reportedly one of the WWE's main scouted guys right now.

Bestia 666
Son of the legendary luchador 'Damian 666', supposedly recommended by Rey Mysterio.

Drake Younger
CZW/PWG star. Probably rings a bell.

Pepper Parks
Worked for various independent promotions, including ROH.

Martin Casaus
He was on the most recent season of Tough Enough but got injured.

Gaylon Summers
Wrestles mostly in DDT. Apparently 6ft 7.

plus a guy named the Hungarian Hammer.

So who should they sign?

somedevil

More from Mike Johnson:

However, the word making the way among wrestlers backstage at TLC today was that Lee approached Beadle not out of jealousy but because Beadle had spoken to Punk in a disrespectful manner.

The version wrestlers have been passing around is that Lee approached Beadle after Beadle had a conversation with CM Punk, not during a conversation between the two.

Beadle had said something in a disrespectful manner that allegedly upset Punk, which led to Lee looking for her. That comment (we have heard several versions and can't confirm what it actually was) led to Lee telling Beadle that she was not to speak to Punk in such a manner again and if she did, there would be issues between the two.

One wrestler who witnessed the incident "from ten feet away" denied that Lee ever raised her voice or cursed. "Anyone who said that is a liar," the wrestler, who spoke under condition of anonymity, commented.

However, since Beadle is a celebrity, there was (and may still be) heat on Lee over the situation since as the same wrestler commented, "Celebs are untouchable in the backstage scene. WWE wants them more than they need any wrestler, so automatically, the wrestler is going to be wrong here, even when [Lee] isn't really."

That wrestler is sadly right no matter if they are a C level celebrity though AJ should of kept quiet knowing about the WWE celebrity obsession.

And regarding Michelle Beadle, wasn't there some rumor that she fucked Clay Matthews or Aaron Rogers after the ESPYs?

Yeah she was all over Aaron supposedly. Had a relationship with Cowherd too.

I always hated the ESPY's rumors about Beadle and Rodgers/Matthews. Reeks of "professional woman is a slut if she's out past 11 PM and so much as looks at another man". Never bought it, not once.

I've worked with a lot of women who have had that happen to them. Hell I have BEEN WITH THEM when they were accused of that kind of shit, know that nothing happened, and had that turned into "white knighting"/being caught as a part of the same rumor. It's shitty.

On the other hand, at my companies 2012 Christmas party one of my coworkers got obscenely drunk and started stripping on the dance floor. Like, pretty much fully nude. And proceeded to get real intimate with her boyfriends hand in the corner of the bar. Never have a holiday party on a boat.

Aiii

So not worth it
And for what it's worth:
Full story of AJ Lee incident from Richard Gray
Richard gray from WNW and at @wnwdotcom on twitter posted the full details on what happened:

The incident was started by misinformation. I’m told AJ Lee was informed by a producer they wanted her to tape a segment with Beadle for the WWE App or to run on dot com. Lee, in-character, went over to Beadle to rehearse the segment. This is the point of contention.

We’re told Lee approached Beadle in the backstage area that was setup at the base. WWE officials were not aware of what was happening and apparently Beadle hadn’t been “smartened up” either. Information was then construed to company officials that Lee had inappropriately “flipped out” on Beadle, resulting in company officials berating her.

Lee was said to be unaware of what she had done wrong and was confused as to why she was being screamed at and was trying to explain the information relayed to her. The producer told AJ Lee the segment was cleared with Beadle and production. Beadle claimed she was unaware that a segment had been planned. This is when CM Punk got involved. Once Punk stepped in, things escalated and there was a lot of back and forth screaming with Punk “enraged.”

According to a source speaking under the condition of anonymity, Punk believed the producer and Beadle intentionally set AJ Lee up. He believed it was a situation where Beadle was doing it for the sake of publicity.

This is the reason for Beadle’s Tweets in regards to CM Punk that has resulted in some people believing there was some type of flirting going on and that AJ Lee was upset about it. I’m told that is simply not the case. Beadle is upset with CM Punk suggesting she was in some sort of conspiracy to set AJ Lee up to bolster her own fame.

Punk blowing his lid over nothing sounds a hell of a lot more like the people we know than AJ getting jealous to the point where she publicly cusses out another woman in front of company officials anyways.

And for what it's worth:

Punk blowing his lid over nothing sounds a hell of a lot more like the people we know than AJ getting jealous to the point where she publicly cusses out another woman in front of company officials anyways.

That sounds 100% believable on Punk's end. Like, of course dude would think there was conspiracy to bring down AJ between a random WWE producer and fucking Michelle Beadle. I can actually picture that entire scene in my head, complete with WWE official eye rolling and deep sighs.

That sounds 100% believable on Punk's end. Like, of course dude would think there was conspiracy to bring down AJ between a random WWE producer and fucking Michelle Beadle. I can actually picture that entire scene in my head, complete with WWE official eye rolling and deep sighs.

He may have thought Beadle was just messing with AJ as a joke too.

That producer is king dumbass.

strobogo

Banned
Match will end with AJ winning after Mad Ox is prevented from ringing the fucking bell. She'll then leave through the crowd with the belt. Winter of AJ. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will pop a ball in excitement.

The story about AJ cursing at beadle makes no sense if she believed it was to be used for TV or Internet. If there's cursing they can't use it on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Hulu Plus, Tout or exclusively on the WWE APP. Its so easy to install let me show you, If your on ios you go right here to the App page and hit install and your done. The WWE App where you can catch up on all things WWE™

The story about AJ cursing at beadle makes no sense if she believed it was to be used for TV or Internet. If there's cursing they can't use it on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Hulu Plus, Tout or exclusively on the WWE APP. Its so easy to install let me show you, If your on ios you go right here to the App page and hit install and your done. The WWE App where you can catch up on all things WWE™
Ok, I see a button that says "free" but where do I find the "install" button that they mention?

somedevil

That's wrong the story from Pwinsider is that Beadle had said something in a disrespectful manner that allegedly upset Punk, which led to Lee looking for her. That comment (we have heard several versions and can't confirm what it actually was) led to Lee telling Beadle that she was not to speak to Punk in such a manner again and if she did, there would be issues between the two.

This got her heat and got Punk mad because WWE has a double standard when it comes to celebrities compared to wrestlers.

I always hated the ESPY's rumors about Beadle and Rodgers/Matthews. Reeks of "professional woman is a slut if she's out past 11 PM and so much as looks at another man". Never bought it, not once.

I've worked with a lot of women who have had that happen to them. Hell I have BEEN WITH THEM when they were accused of that kind of shit, know that nothing happened, and had that turned into "white knighting"/being caught as a part of the same rumor. It's shitty.

On the other hand, at my companies 2012 Christmas party one of my coworkers got obscenely drunk and started stripping on the dance floor. Like, pretty much fully nude. And proceeded to get real intimate with her boyfriends hand in the corner of the bar. Never have a holiday party on a boat.

This is a great story

Ithil

The reports from the wrestlers backstage are that AJ didn't yell or curse at Beadle at all, just had words with her apparently over something disrespectful said to Punk.

the image of AJ telling someone there would be "issues between them" is hilarious. AJ is a fuckin shrimp, that other lady would probably knock her out cold with a slap.

KissVibes

Banned
One wrestler who witnessed the incident "from ten feet away" denied that Lee ever raised her voice or cursed. "Anyone who said that is a liar," the wrestler, who spoke under condition of anonymity, commented.

I bet it was JTG.

Think about it, JTG always hiding out sellin' WWE secrets and shit. That's so him.

Hasney

I thought that was A-Ry

Nah, if it was A-Ry it would have contained a story about how he had to have a strong word with Jay Leno once because he looked like he was flirting with The Miz. Because Riley was with Miz on the main roster once upon a time. Oh the stories he can tell.

Yeah just started an Observer subscription out of curiousity and thought this was the only way to listen.

Ehh I'm not gonna renew, I think I'll stick to Fight Network podcasts. I can only take so much phone conversations.

Top Bottom