• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
Big E doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would complain and bury other talent when he doesn't get what he wants though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes, Big E owes his whole career to John Cena.

He doesn't have charisma, he doesn't have the look, he definitely doesn't have the work ethic.

Nope, all John Cena.

Xater

For some reason I just fund this Cesaro interview he did in German and there is some pretty funny stuff in there: http://youtu.be/hSQUoUPUcvg

My favorite quote is probably: "I like German because it sounds aggressive. And In America if people don't understand you when you speak another language they start booing, because let's say they are simpler."

Penguin

Vince McMahon was the top-trending subject on Yahoo! and my heart skipped a beat!

(And I use Yahoo for my fantasy league, I swear only reason was there!)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yes, Big E owes his whole career to John Cena.

He doesn't have charisma, he doesn't have the look, he definitely doesn't have the work ethic.

Nope, all John Cena.
Plenty of guys have all of that, and it's not good enough in the WWE. You need political backing. Well, unless you're GGG. Then, you just need a beautiful face.

tumblr_mxxeazEBIe1rt0n8fo1_400.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Never said you don't need backing, but to pretend some guys owe their entire position to being friendly with one guy is a bit of a pisstake. They work hard and have to contend with that work environment just to be there, give them some credit at least.

DiscoJon

Banned
Never said you don't need backing, but to pretend some guys owe their entire position to being friendly with one guy is a bit of a pisstake. They work hard and have to contend with that work environment just to be there, give them some credit at least.

Yeah. Okay, fella.
11579%20-%20autoplay_gif%20commercial%20gif%20laughing%20sheamus%20smiling%20wwe.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You're getting trolled Aiii. We're just doing this as an excuse to post funny gifs, lol.

BTW, AJ is just in her position cause she's sucking off Punk. Anyone else piss off a celebrity, and she would have suffered for it.

Aiii

So not worth it
You're getting trolled Aiii. We're just doing this as an excuse to post funny gifs, lol.

BTW, AJ is just in her position cause she's sucking off Punk. Anyone else piss off a celebrity, and she would have suffered for it.

Et tu, Soulplaya?

bjork

So you're saying NEW GENERATION 2?!

*nudges Stro*

Well, think about it. In 93, Hogan/Macho/etc were on the way out after 10ish years in the sun, new guys were going to shine.

In 2013, Cena/Orton have had their decade, so yes. See if Stephanie Wiand has a daughter or granddaughter or something, and let's do this. Ted DiBiase Jr can come back and make Batista wear a shirt with a cent symbol on it, Viscera can be the new King Kong Bundy, and Dean Malenko can come out and start chickenwinging people.

Looks like Reigns is gearing up some face mannerisms for when the time comes, I'm scared, it's going to either be awesome or Face Sheamus 2.0.

strobogo

Banned
Great reviews, stro - glad you liked Okada vs Tanahashi, that was a real great match (although I personally preferred Okada's title win at Invasion Attack). Also, Naito's been forgetting to sell a ton lately. It really bugs me, especially when you've got Okada on the same shows managing to sell his injuries while on offence so well, comparatively.

Would you be interested in reviewing a recent British wrestling show if I hook you up?

Probably. I think I'd rather do a WoS show though. Currently I'm doing a WWC show from 1988. Okada/Tanahashi was legit. I really haven't been very impressed with Okada before this match. Tanahashi looks like he has another 10 years easily. He's 37 and does't appear to have any slow down of any kind.

Aiii

So not worth it
Looks like Reigns is gearing up some face mannerisms for when the time comes, I'm scared, it's going to either be awesome or Face Sheamus 2.0.

I vote no confidence in the creative team.

On the other hand, he has the lineage, so I'm hoping his genes overcome the terrible scripts they will hand him.

Seth Rollins should be the breakout face. With Roman Reigns being the monster heel fed to Cena forone half of the unified titles.

I'm worried that Seth Rollins will be sent to the lower card and become a jobber. I am expecting Dean Ambrose to be a top heel, while Roman Reigns will be the breakout star of the group. Hopefully WWE gives Seth Rollins a big singles push as well.

DMczaf

The Miz's worst travel story

http://www.wwe.com/inside/worst-superstar-travel-stories-26171943/page-5

One of my worst days was in New York City. It was right after Christmas, and we were on the New York loop where you go from New York to New Jersey, then to Albany. When we were at Madison Square Garden it just started snowing once the show started. And by the end of the show it was just a blizzard. Now we had to get to Albany. We decided to drive it in our Ford Taurus. And, granted the Ford Taurus is a fantastic car, it’s a great automobile, but it can’t handle a blizzard. But John Morrison and I said: “We’re dedicated. We can do this.” And me being the hard-headed person I am, I’ll drive. So it ended up taking us about ten hours to get there.

The worst part about it was that morning, all the roads were cleared. Everyone else drove in the morning and it took them four-and-a-half hours instead of the ten it took us. We didn’t get into an accident, though, and we didn’t get stuck. That’s how good of a driver I am. But I was going five miles an hour the entire time.

Such a warrior. That's a professional wrestler. ;_;

RBH

Bas_CG7t_CMAAIfrk_jpg_large.jpg

As reported in last night's spoilers, Former AAA Cruiserweight Champion Xtreme Tiger wrestled Zema Ion in a losing effort for a taped edition of TNA Xplosion. While it's very early to assume, all indications are that he has potentially signed with TNA.

Tiger, who wrestled under the name Ultimate Tiger at last night's TNA tapings, departed AAA at the end of October of 2012 and has wrestled sporadic independent dates throughout Mexico. Tiger has also wrestled extensively in Japan and is known to work pretty well against non-lucha style wrestlers.

Immediately after the tapings, the LuchaPop Twitter Account posted this picture of Tiger posing for the Cameras, likely taken before the tapings started. The picture and news has been steadily spreading across some of the more common Mexican press that covers Lucha Libre and North American pro wrestling. Xtreme Tiger is still being advertised for a number of dates in December throughout Mexico.

UPDATE: Puerto Rican Wrestling promotion World Wrestling League has tweeted that Extreme Tiger has indeed signed with TNA. They wrote a congratulatory message on their official twitter page moments ago. Pharaphrased message is as follows:

"Extreme Tiger is now the latest contracted talent to TNA. Congratulations, We are delighted to have had you at our events. http://fb.me/35YlSlxT2"
http://www.tnainsider.com/view/tna-news/rumor-lucha-libre-wrestler-signed-by-tna-r877#ixzz2oERq53nL

DMczaf

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/10-shocking-tag-team-breakups/page-11

10 shocking tag team breakups

What else could a pairing of the most iconic WWE Champions of the 1980s be referred to as but The Mega Powers? At WrestleMania IV, Hulk Hogan celebrated Randy Savage’s WWE Championship victory in the ring with the lovely Elizabeth and the “Macho Man,” officially beginning a legendary partnership between the two ring titans. Later that year at SummerSlam, The Mega Powers defeated Andre the Giant and “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase, who went by the name The Mega Bucks.

During Hogan and Savage’s rivalry with The Twin Towers — The Big Boss Man and Akeem — things started to break down when “Macho” began questioning The Immortal One’s attention on Miss Elizabeth. At The Main Event in February 1989, The Hulkster carried Elizabeth away from ringside after she had suffered an injury. When Hogan returned to the matchup, the Sarasota, Fla., native became incensed, slapped Hogan and retreated to the locker room. While Elizabeth recovered, Savage confronted his partner and claimed Hulk was in possession of a pair of “jealous eyes.” He brutally attacked Hogan and the two faced off at WrestleMania V when The Mega Powers exploded in one of the most legendary main events in the history of wrestling.

There is no "claim", IT WAS THE GOD DAMN TRUTH, WWE.COM!

Top Bottom