• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
ZeFwQyF.jpg

Skikkiks

merry christmas friends

got the Death of WCW book for christmas, 100 pages in and it's a good read so far.

The scaffolding match and Barry "Sting" Windham shit is nonsensical.

strobogo

Banned
Chucky T's one of the most underrated guys on the indies, dude's always a ton of fun and I hope to see him wrestle live one day.

Mixer is poison to good bourbon, but you should dilute it to taste - if I'm drinking it straight I'll have a couple of ice cubes to dilute it a bit, but generally I prefer an old fashioned. It's a pain to make, but goddamn does it taste nice. My recipe;

. put two teaspoons of sugar in your glass
. add a dash or two of Angostura bitters
. mix the sugar with the bitters for a minute or two
. add a cherry or two
. put in two ice cubes and a measure of bourbon, stir until the ice cubes are half melted
. repeat step 5 two to three to four times, depending on how drunk you want to get
. cut a large, flat slice of peel off a fresh orange, then over the glass bend the peel backwards upon itself and put a flame to it so the oil in the skin sparks into the drink

There was some soda water (home made, because my uncle loves his little sprayer thing) in it and I put some ice cubes in it after a few drinks but it's just not a good taste. Raw alcohol never is.

I got a Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla shirt from my parents. And it's proper derpy looking Godzilla too.

That sounds fucking rad.

somedevil

If anyone is interested here is the Ratings and Viewership for Sept-Nov from 12-14 for Raw:

Sept Raw:
12: 2.84 and 4.04 million
13: 2.84 and 3.85 million
14: 2.79 and 3.92 million

Oct:
12: 2.72 and 3.85 million
13: 2.81 and 3.92 million
14: 2.70 and 3.74 million

Nov:
12: 2.78 and 4.00 million
13: 2.79 and 3.89 million
14: 2.84 and 3.99 million

So far I've got some clothes, including a new cardi, a book on digital cinematography and Bottle Rocket on criterion Blu-ray. Still gonna hit up more family too

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm happy to see that the world has turned around in favor of Jingle All The Way giving it the respect it truly deserves.

It'swaybetterthanChristmasStory.

Only wrestling thing I got was the ELITE Road Warriors and Vader figure since I bought a bunch of figures for my nephews and had coupons. I've already gotten him on the road to Vader markdom.
tumblr_n88tvi9NdQ1sj4xr4o1_500.jpg

Santa von erich

You don't wanna know what's in his stocking

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I was looking through my senior yearbook yesterday and found Sami Callihan/Solomon Crowe's freshman picture (we went to the same high school).

:lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I enjoy shopping for my younger relatives because it's kind of nostalgic and I feel like I can find them a surprise that I know they'll enjoy. I hate shopping for adults because it's either 'get this specific thing' or give them money/gift cards. And that's boring.

My folks getting on board the blu-ray train has been a godsend, I just help them upgrade their libraries piece by piece.

Toy shopping does sound fun but I got no relatives~

Alucard

Banned
I enjoy shopping for my younger relatives because it's kind of nostalgic and I feel like I can find them a surprise that I know they'll enjoy. I hate shopping for adults because it's either 'get this specific thing' or give them money/gift cards. And that's boring.

Gift cards are awesome, man. My sis and bro in law got us 75 bucks for Target. Practical and helpful. That's 75 bucks in baby stuff and food we don't have to spend.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only problem with toy shopping is toys are so god damn expensive now. Those WWE figures are like 10 bucks for the cheap ones, 20 bucks for the good ones and that's if you're lucky. I guess they sell through them quickly or something because their price just gets jacked up constantly.

I like Steam sales because I can look at my friends wishlist and buy him a bunch of shit on sale and end up spending like 30 dollars total for about 10 games.

Alucard, when you watch the Michal Shane vs Paul London street fight, let me know. Curious as to your thoughts on it.

Is that the one where Paul
runs up a ladder against the turnbuckle and hits an SSP
? Crazy match, I was a big fan of London but Shane was pretty good as well, always surprised he didn't really do much worth a damn after ROH. TNA'd, I guess.

Alucard

Banned
Alucard, when you watch the Michal Shane vs Paul London street fight, let me know. Curious as to your thoughts on it.

Will do. Wondering if I should be doing a blog on this stuff, but I already write weekly stuff on ROH and Lucha Underground, and I'm covering New Japan too now. Think another review series would be a bit much. Heh. Just wanna be able to watch something and have fun with it.

Which show is that London match on? I'm going to watch the Eddie Guerrero Appreciation Night show next. It think it has Spanky vs. Danielson vs. London. So nostalgic and cool seeing all of these guys at such young ages but tearing it up.

Is that the one where Paul
runs up a ladder against the turnbuckle and hits an SSP
? Crazy match, I was a big fan of London but Shane was pretty good as well, always surprised he didn't really do much worth a damn after ROH. TNA'd, I guess.

yessir, such a great match too. I remember hearing about it and then doing my best to hunt down the video. London was on top of the indy world in 02-03

Will do. Wondering if I should be doing a blog on this stuff, but I already write weekly stuff on ROH and Lucha Underground, and I'm covering New Japan too now. Think another review series would be a bit much. Heh. Just wanna be able to watch something and have fun with it.

Which show is that London match on? I'm going to watch the Eddie Guerrero Appreciation Night show next. It think it has Spanky vs. Danielson vs. London. So nostalgic and cool seeing all of these guys at such young ages but tearing it up.

ROH Unscripted - September 21, 2002

Alucard

Banned
Tons of homophobia and "Hey faggot" in these early ROH shows. I want Da Hit Squad to just shut the hell up any time they open their ignorant mouths.

Alucard

Banned
yessir, such a great match too. I remember hearing about it and then doing my best to hunt down the video. London was on top of the indy world in 02-03

ROH Unscripted - September 21, 2002

Boo. ROH VOD doesn't have Unscripted 2002. They have 4 shows from that year, but that's not one of them. I'll have to find another way to watch that match.

Tons of homophobia and "Hey faggot" in these early ROH shows. I want Da Hit Squad to just shut the hell up any time they open their ignorant mouths.

Yeah for them to show up after the whole 'no gimmicks' build up, only to feud against Christopher Street Connection... may as well have had Sesame Street appear.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah for them to show up after the whole 'no gimmicks' build up, only to feud against Christopher Street Connection... may as well have had Sesame Street appear.

They're so annoying and just plain dumb. When they get on the screen, I just say "Fuck these ignorant fucks" to myself. They're like ECW rejects who think they can get by with saying "fuck" and being loud and verbose. And looking and sounding dumb as fuck.

Top Bottom