• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alucard

Banned
Someone give me a legit top 5 moments of TNA so I can judge their worth.

I didn't watch until 2012, so hard for to say, but from what I've seen...

1. Joe vs. Styles vs. Daniels
2. Joe vs. Angle
3. Ultimate X between Sabin, Williams, and Styles

...and probably something else off one of the Best of the X Division discs I own. Heh. But TNA has had some tremendous matches.

Tommy Dreamer has a microphone for some reason and said "extreme pipebomb"

A nostalgia spot from a different company as the #1 moment. Perfect.

Alucard

Banned
30-minute main event between Danielson and Low Ki was great from ROH Round Robin Challenge. It ended with Low Ki passing out while in the cattle mutilation.

DanielsonLowKi.gif

Overall, a B show because of Daniels/Low Ki, Danielson/Daniels, and Danielson/Low Ki. All three guys wrestled twice and put on a hell of a show each time. Spanky vs. Jay Briscoe was also okay.

But yeah, shitty production and some indy as fuck mid-card guys. However, no denying that Danielson, Daniels, and Low Ki were/are very special talents.

Alucard

Banned
And some final gifs from ROH Round Robin Challenge (2002)

Bryan Danielson, Brian Kendrick, and Paul London sharing promo time
Spanky%20London%20Danielson.gif

Danielson/Daniels slow-mo
DanielsonDaniels.gif

Danielson signing off...this could get some use in this community. "It was all a dream"
DanielsonDream.gif

'Nite, ya'll. Have a good one, and Merry Christmas.

EWR update: I managed to keep both of the Young Bucks thanks to a wage increase and offering Matt Jackson some creative control. Although now Matt is suggesting I change their gimmicks to happy face underdogs the Jesus freak. I've had to terminate Cliff Compton's contract, which felt bad since he was in rehab dealing with his drug problem. Alas, my number three sponsor SlapChop would not abide such behavior. Elgin continues not to draw and pulls in less merch than Maria but I'm hesitant to hotshot the title onto Cole. I need time to think.
This game is turning you into a damn carnby! Though I might have to terminate Ethan Page's contract since he's still gonna be out for 12 more months on injury...

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna go drink old fashioned's and watch The Godfather.

I didn't know that Brian Kendrick was trained by Shawn Michaels. Cool.

If you ever stumble across it the Texas Wrestling Academy TV show is worth a watch, just for the Spanky vs American Dragon stuff. Cool seeing them wrestle as early as 1999, plus Dragon under his goofy-ass mask is always funny.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You marks were ready to condemn Nash before finding out he was defending his family from his belligerent millennial son.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's funny though by the way that they are reporting it and the incident that followed afterwards that its possible the son was instigating the whole thing and they just went with arresting the giant man with blood all over. Easy mistake anyone could make.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I shame FallingEdge in particular. Gallows, Anderson and Fale wouldn't haven't been able to pull their fatasses out of the Buffet Club to do anything and Young Bucks would have thought 'lol super kick spot XDDD' before getting fucked up by an 18 year old.

Someone edit in the neckbrace gif after the fadeout.

Having this transition into the DB neckbrace gif would be the greatest Christmas present ever.

Merry Christmas, y'all. My gift to all of you:

iBTAAHNxcND9B.gif

Making light of a man's potentially career-threatening inury, and on Christmas Day too? For shame, WrassleGAF. For shame.

I shame FallingEdge in particular. Gallows, Anderson and Fale wouldn't haven't been able to pull their fatasses out of the Buffet Club to do anything and Young Bucks would have thought 'lol super kick spot XDDD' before getting fucked up by an 18 year old.

Trying to deflect negative attention away from your personal hero, eh? This isn't about the #BizzClizz, friend. Let's leave them out of it and engage in the time-honoured tradition of laughing at a wrestler's mugshots.

Top Bottom